Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersNth Degree
Infinity Flawless 1" Professional Flat Iron - Dazzling White

Nth Degree Infinity Flawless 1" Professional Flat Iron - Dazzling White

by Nth Degree

Built for the gal on the go, this flat iron gets you to gorgeous hair super fast. Negative ions deliver sleek hair that's flyaway free while beveled plates infused with black tourmaline gemstones let you maneuver and pass every strand with even heat. ionic technology customizable temperature settings auto shut-off 7-ft. swivel cord temperature range of 140-450F 90 Watts imported JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month.

I'm at the store and I need a new hair straightener. Does anyone know if this is a good one or not? Can you curl your hair with it as well as straighten it?
Start your review of Nth Degree Infinity Flawless 1" Professional Flat Iron - Dazzling White!
I bought this flat iron from Winners years ago on a whim. I had never heard of Nth Degree but it looked promising. It has been awesome! It has a temperature dial and an indicator light that shows when it is done heating up. The plates heat up very quickly and the coating has yet to chip. It is also the perfect size to curl your hair, and I don't get any strange kinks because the plates are nicely rounded on the edges. All in all it does exactly what I need it to do without pulling or snagging my hair, and it has stayed in very nice condition with a moderate amount of use.