NSPA Smooth Sweet Pods of Vanilla Fragrance Body Mist, 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Autumn S.NSPA Smooth Sweet Pods of Vanilla Fragrance Body Mist, 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Autumn S.NSPA Smooth Sweet Pods of Vanilla Fragrance Body Mist, 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Hanna F.

BY NSPA

Autumn S.
Barnesville, OH
I typically don't use sprays, but this body mist smells phenomenal. I've been using it every day since I purchased it. I LOVE that it contains real vanilla and other extracts. Another bonus is that this company doesn't test on animals.
Hanna F.
Scotland
This product smells amazing, right from the start this body spray has been my favourite spray. I honestly use this everyday and take it everywhere. The smell is very sweet which I like but if you are not a fan of sweet smelling products this spray is not for you. It includes real vanilla extracts, natural vitamins for your skin and real fruits. The packaging is quite boring but the logo is very snazzy and it is so worth it if you ask me. I will definitely be buying the other types of this product soon, they're great.