NSPA Exotically Creamy Coconut Fragrance Body Mist, 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Danielle L.NSPA Exotically Creamy Coconut Fragrance Body Mist, 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Diiane L.

BY NSPA

Spray some sweetness into your life with indulgently scented NSPA Exotically Creamy Coconut Fragrance Body Mist. It’s packed with natural vitamins and real fruit goodness to give you a deliciously rich burst of fragrance every day. see more...

• Do you recommend this product? 1 Answers
  • Is this product sold in the US? Or only U.K.? Never seen it before! 1 Answers
Nicole L.
Is beautiful!! I would this creamy! I think that's great! Love this product!
Amy I.
I've been using this ever since I got it in a gift set for christmas, and as as I love the fragrance of coconut, I've been in love with using it. The feeling is gentle on my skin and lightweight, so I can't feel it while I'm wearing it. I'd definitely buy it for myself when I run out and hope to use more nspa products in the future.
Natalia G.
Poole, Dorset
This is the most amazing spray I have ever used! Last long and smell amazing. I have the raspberries one as well as the coconut and them together just make an explosion of smell. Love it so much. Plus you can't go wrong it's only 2 pounds from Asda or home bargains.
uk b.
london, Outside the USA
I love NSPA products and have been drawn to tgeir amazing scents. This is definitely a must have for all coconut lovers. The smell is mot overpowering or heavy but definitely has longevity. It is easy to apply and the nozzle sprays out a light mist without clogging or squirting product out. It is definitely a priduct i will be repurchasing.
Alexia O.
I love the smell with this body spray! It last really long and hydrate you'r dry skin. Good product for the price.
Jasmine B.
Fort Mcmurray
If you love coconut. You will love this !! I personally am in love with coconut and my man loves to buy this for me. It always makes me smell so good all day ! I recommend this to anyone who is also a coconut addict like myself ! ❤️
Ana Paula M.
Rio de Janeiro/RJ
Já ouvi maravilhas desse produto. Gostaria de testar! Será que é bom mesmo?
Minha pele é oleosa, ele serve para todos os tipos de pele?
Charlotte L.
I love the smell of this it's amazing I'm always buying this the smell is very long lasting
Krisanllely R.
The splash of coconut are my favorites, its aroma is divine, sweet and delicate, and its duration is long. I love
Carla D.
Do you recommend this product?
Alysha C.
Munford, TN
Is this product sold in the US? Or only U.K.? Never seen it before!