NSPA Exotically Creamy Coconut Fragrance Body Mist, 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Diiane L.NSPA Exotically Creamy Coconut Fragrance Body Mist, 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Danielle C.

BY NSPA

Spray some sweetness into your life with indulgently scented NSPA Exotically Creamy Coconut Fragrance Body Mist. It’s packed with natural vitamins and real fruit goodness to give you a deliciously rich burst of fragrance every day. see more...

• Do you recommend this product? 2 Answers
  • Is this product sold in the US? Or only U.K.? Never seen ...1 Answers
Natalia G.
Poole, Dorset
This is the most amazing spray I have ever used! Last long and smell amazing. I have the raspberries one as well as the coconut and them together just make an explosion of smell. Love it so much. Plus you can't go wrong it's only 2 pounds from Asda or home bargains.
Amy I.
I've been using this ever since I got it in a gift set for christmas, and as as I love the fragrance of coconut, I've been in love with using it. The feeling is gentle on my skin and lightweight, so I can't feel it while I'm wearing it. I'd definitely buy it for myself when I run out and hope to use more nspa products in the future.
Jasmine B.
Fort McMurray , AB
If you love coconut. You will love this !! I personally am in love with coconut and my man loves to buy this for me. It always makes me smell so good all day ! I recommend this to anyone who is also a coconut addict like myself ! ❤️
Abigail O.
Lovely sent with a long lasting fragrance great sized bottle to have at home in your car or bag. Long lasting as a few sprays is enough to achieve a full coverage strong smell. Would recommend to all ages.
sarah R.
Fife, Kirkcaldy
Love this I'm coconut mad so this is a must buy for me! Lasts ages and smell lasts for about 2-3 hours but I just pour some in a travel sized spritz bottle for my hand bag so I can spray whenever I want a freshen-up.
Charlotte H.
England
I think this body mist smells gorgeous, it lasts for quite a while before it wears on which isn’t a problem since it is only body mist but I always get compliments on it
Brooke M.
Nice spray, great deal and very affordable. Last a long time aswell. Scent doesnt stay on that long so you do have to top it uo now and then but smells unreal
Ana Paula M.
Rio de Janeiro/RJ
Já ouvi maravilhas desse produto. Gostaria de testar! Será que é bom mesmo?
Minha pele é oleosa, ele serve para todos os tipos de pele?
Alexia O.
I love the smell with this body spray! It last really long and hydrate you'r dry skin. Good product for the price.
Krisanllely R.
The splash of coconut are my favorites, its aroma is divine, sweet and delicate, and its duration is long. I love
Carla D.
Do you recommend this product?
Alysha C.
Munford , TN
Is this product sold in the US? Or only U.K.? Never seen it before!