NSPA Exotically Creamy Coconut Fragrance Body Mist, 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Diiane L.NSPA Exotically Creamy Coconut Fragrance Body Mist, 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Danielle C.

BY NSPA

Spray some sweetness into your life with indulgently scented NSPA Exotically Creamy Coconut Fragrance Body Mist. It’s packed with natural vitamins and real fruit goodness to give you a deliciously rich burst of fragrance every day. see more...

• Do you recommend this product? 2 Answers
  • Is this product sold in the US? Or only U.K.? Never seen ...1 Answers
Alysha C.
Munford , TN
So I asked a question then decided to look it up and found that my local Walmart sells this brand! I love this spray! It doesn't smell like alcohol and it's just a pure coconut scent. I've used Kopari and other expensive products but they don't smell or work half as good as these do! I bought the body butter and another scented spray! Can't wait to try all the other items!
Cheyenne A.
Chandler, AZ
I remember wanting to buy this body mist until I smelled it. I wasn't impressed at all by the scent since I'm very particular about coconut scents. To me it just smelled really artificial and not at all like coconuts.

Cheyenne A.
Shyann L.
This is what I always buy when I go to the beach in the summer. It has a wonderful smell just perfect for yourself at the beach. I would recommend this to anyone.
Danielle C.
This stuff smells soooo delicious! If you like coconut you'll love this! And so affordable! I picked mine up at Walmart for $5. New favorite scentt!
Isabella G.
Beaumont, CA
This smells so good. It lasts a very long time which is good. If you are looking for a nice scent check this one out.
Diiane L.
Long Beach , CA
Smells so delicious.. I love it n cost me 6 dlls n walmart... I recomend it for everyday.. After shower mmm
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
The scent itself smells great but it’s not long lasting and seems kind of watery! I still use it haha.
Megan C.
odenville, AL
This stuff smells amazing! I spray some in my hair and I still smell it before I go to bed!
Khadija S.
Portland, OR
This a really nice perfume it smells really nice well i like it because i love coconut😍
uk b.
london, Outside the USA
I love NSPA products and have been drawn to tgeir amazing scents. This is definitely a must have for all coconut lovers. The smell is mot overpowering or heavy but definitely has longevity. It is easy to apply and the nozzle sprays out a light mist without clogging or squirting product out. It is definitely a priduct i will be repurchasing.
Carla D.
Do you recommend this product?
Alysha C.
Munford , TN
Is this product sold in the US? Or only U.K.? Never seen it before!