NSPA Exotically Creamy Coconut Fragrance Body Mist, 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Danielle L.NSPA Exotically Creamy Coconut Fragrance Body Mist, 6.76 fl oz uploaded by Diiane L.

BY NSPA

Spray some sweetness into your life with indulgently scented NSPA Exotically Creamy Coconut Fragrance Body Mist. It’s packed with natural vitamins and real fruit goodness to give you a deliciously rich burst of fragrance every day. see more...

• Do you recommend this product? 1 Answers
  • Is this product sold in the US? Or only U.K.? Never seen it before! 1 Answers
Diiane L.
Long Beach , CA
Smells so delicious.. I love it n cost me 6 dlls n walmart... I recomend it for everyday.. After shower mmm
Danielle L.
This stuff smells soooo delicious! If you like coconut you'll love this! And so affordable! I picked mine up at Walmart for $5. New favorite scentt!
megan c.
Odenville, AL
This stuff smells amazing! I spray some in my hair and I still smell it before I go to bed!
Alysha C.
Munford, TN
So I asked a question then decided to look it up and found that my local Walmart sells this brand! I love this spray! It doesn't smell like alcohol and it's just a pure coconut scent. I've used Kopari and other expensive products but they don't smell or work half as good as these do! I bought the body butter and another scented spray! Can't wait to try all the other items!
Shyann L.
This is what I always buy when I go to the beach in the summer. It has a wonderful smell just perfect for yourself at the beach. I would recommend this to anyone.
Khadija S.
Portland, OR
This a really nice perfume it smells really nice well i like it because i love coconut😍
Isabella G.
Beaumont, CA
This smells so good. It lasts a very long time which is good. If you are looking for a nice scent check this one out.
Cheyenne A.
Chandler, AZ
I remember wanting to buy this body mist until I smelled it. I wasn't impressed at all by the scent since I'm very particular about coconut scents. To me it just smelled really artificial and not at all like coconuts.

Cheyenne A.
sarah R.
Fife, Kirkcaldy
Love this I'm coconut mad so this is a must buy for me! Lasts ages and smell lasts for about 2-3 hours but I just pour some in a travel sized spritz bottle for my hand bag so I can spray whenever I want a freshen-up.
Abigail O.
Lovely sent with a long lasting fragrance great sized bottle to have at home in your car or bag. Long lasting as a few sprays is enough to achieve a full coverage strong smell. Would recommend to all ages.
Carla D.
Do you recommend this product?
Alysha C.
Munford, TN
Is this product sold in the US? Or only U.K.? Never seen it before!