NSI International Oglo Color Glo BFF Bracelets 30-pc.

Oglo color glo bff bracelets 30-pc. see more...

• Does he buy think these will be grading 30 bucks for a little gir...2 Answers
  • Can anyone suggest me that it can be weared in parties also ?5 Answers
  • Where you can find this my daughter would love this?1 Answers
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
Jonesboro , AR
These are super cool for girls aged 3-8. From my experience, they not only love the way they look but they helped me out a lot when we were camping. At night time they kids loved running all over the place!!! 😁😁 I could spot them anywhere!!
Nicky M.
Nicky M.
Honest these are great for the kids and adults. I would make these & give them to people at a festival. Its a bouns they glow in the dark.
Monique M.
Monique M.
I bought this for my daughter's since they had a ton of beads and needed string. We love the colors and that they glow in the dark!!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Jonesboro, Ar
This would be a great kit for girls at a sleepover! Or for a dance students could take a break and make a bracelet
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
We bought these for a sleep over. All the kids enjoyed these! They played night tag and they were very visible
Terah B.
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
My daughter & her friends absolutely love these. They makes them every time they have sleepovers.
Yazmin C.
Yazmin C.
Porterville , CA
This looks like a great product and would definitely make a great gift for a girl
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Mega Parent Expert
Bought this for my niece because she thought they looked cool and they were awesome! Of course, I have some of them too. When we have sleep overs, we make sure that we have these on so that we can admire them in the dark
Julie G.
Julie G.
Hudson, FL
These BFF bracelets are so cute and my two little girls love making them, they have really easy directions so anyone can make an adorable best friend bracelet plus my girls love that they glow In the dark, it's definitely fun when they have sleepovers and turn the lights out.
Prairieville, LA
You're the cutest little glow bracelets for you guys to play with an apartment for when you go trick-or-treating or you're out with them and I
RosaMaria P.
RosaMaria P.
Portland, OR
Can you find these are target and or Walmart?
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
Do kids like these?
kajal g.
kajal g.
Can anyone suggest me that it can be weared in parties also ?
Prairieville, LA
Does he buy think these will be grading 30 bucks for a little girls party
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Mega Parent Expert
Where you can find this my daughter would love this?