BeautyNSI
Attraction Professional Kit - Acrylic System

NSI Attraction Professional Kit - Acrylic System

by NSI

Kit includes: ,Attraction Nail Liquid - 3.9oz / 118mL, Radiant White Powder - 1.4oz / 40g, Sheer Pink Powder - 1.4oz / 40g, Totally Clear Powder - 1.4oz / 40g, Radiant Pink Powder - 0.5oz / 14g, Extreme Pink Powder - 0.24oz / 7g, Purely Pink Powder -...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of NSI Attraction Professional Kit - Acrylic System!
Shannon P.
Plymouth, Devon
I think this kit is good as a starter kit for people at college . Personally I didn’t like the brush that came with it so I would change the brush that’s all . As I got taught with this at college it was easy to apply .
Whitney Laurell S.
I have the whole NSI Acrylic Kit and it is the best!! I would recommend for any new or existing nail technician to get this brand this files are great, however I would say I have to purchase new files each months.
Nadine B.
Loved doing my training an this is easy to use, long lasting and packaging is straight forward
Alexandra Del Mar V.
Coin
Un excelente producto, soy formadora de la marca y me especializo en uñas acrílicas, el monomero es de los mejores que he probado y en cuestión de olor es muy competitivo, también sus acrílicos tienen un buen mix ratio y eso me encanta!

Looking for your answer?