MakeupNSI
Attraction Nail Acrylic Sampler Kit

NSI Attraction Nail Acrylic Sampler Kit

by NSI

Package List : - Attraction Nail Liquid - 30ml (1floz.) - Radiant Pink Nail Powder - 7g (0.24oz.) - Radiant White Nail Powder - 7g (0.24floz.) - Totally Clear Nail Powder - 7g (0.23floz.) -Attract (Acid-Free) Primer - 7ml (0.23floz.) - Instructions &...

I Use this product for college but I don’t think it very good is there any other products you would recommend for me ?
Start your review of NSI Attraction Nail Acrylic Sampler Kit!
Emma-Jane W.
southport
Review for: NSI Attraction Nail Acrylic Sampler Kit
I use nsi nail system on a daily basis on all of my clients from the tips the acrylic to the files. The sampler kit is particularly good for trying and testing out a few of the products without paying for full size. I would recommend if you are wanting to convert from a different nail system
Ariana O.
Christchurch
Review for: NSI Attraction Nail Acrylic Sampler Kit
i was given this. with my nail kit when i trained with NSI it has everything you need and product is. amazing :)
Ellesia F.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: NSI Attraction Nail Acrylic Sampler Kit
Love love this product. It’s easy to use and a good price. My nails were very easy to accomplish with this acrylic and I 10/10 recommend for learning at home!
Dana M.
I use this product for college it’s okay but I wouldn’t say it anything special if I’m honest
Kelly S.
Review for: NSI Attraction Nail Acrylic Sampler Kit
Great value for money, ideal for mobile techs who don’t want to transport full size kits. Can be used to create up to 5 sets of nails. Lovely to work with creating a beautiful finish. This is fab as a quick top up in a pinch.
Leah L.
NSI is by far my fave products to use when doing acrylics or gels, i know they are safe to use and always look great when ive finished
Ruby L.
Review for: NSI Attraction Nail Acrylic Sampler Kit, Nsi Attraction Nail Acrylic Sampler Kit
This acrylic is so easy to work with and this set it perfect for beginners as it has different shades in it. I use it all the time it's good value for its money. Would definitively get this product .
tiny L.
Review for: NSI Attraction Nail Acrylic Sampler Kit
I love this product for applying acrylic your your nails. It’s easy to work with and even better to file ones dried.
Siobhan B.
Loftus, Cleveland
Review for: NSI Attraction Nail Acrylic Sampler Kit
I use these products on a daily basis as i am a qualified nail technician, this kit is amazing, the products are outstanding quality, brilliant for starting out to test different products, would 100% recommend for starters and can be bought offline.
Jade H.
Overton , Wrexham
Review for: NSI Attraction Nail Acrylic Sampler Kit
I love the acrylic products from NSI. This is the brand we use in our salon and it’s so easy to apply. The powders are in a large range of colours so suit all customer’s needs. Long lasting and nice to blend.