BeautyHairHair ColorN Rage
N'rage Brilliant Demi Permanente Hair Color

N'rage Brilliant Demi Permanente Hair Color

by N Rage

N rage demi-permanent hair color lets you change your hair when you change your mood. Demi-permanent hair color. Change your hair color when you change your mood. Lasts 3-6 weeks.

Has anyone tried N'rage Brilliant Demi Permanente Hair Color? My cousin told me about it and she loves it. Just wondering if it's worth it's cost?
Start your review of N'rage Brilliant Demi Permanente Hair Color!
Rachel V.
Merced, CA
This product was okay. Depends how light you get your hair. If your hair is too damaged it wont grab as vibrant. It washes out a quickly and i feel i had to touch it up at least once a week. I don't wash my hair that often, i use Luke warm water to rinse.
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA
This is an awesome semi permanent hair dye. It doesn't have any harmful fumes, (it actually smells like bubble gum!) and it only stays in a couple weeks and washes right out. So this was perfect for my 10 year old son who insisted on dyeing his hair like the rest of the kids at school. Lol. It's cheap and does the job. I highly recommend. My only complaint is that it only stays in the hair for maybe 7 to 10 days max.
Jessica S.
Mount Airy, NC
N'rage Brilliant Demi Permanente Hair Color uploaded by Jessica S.
This is my go to hair dye. It is so underrated and overlooked. It smells terrific, lasts forever, fades beautifully, and is super affordable.
Chelsea S.
Cincinnati , OH
I have been dying my hair on and off for years and this dye has been the best I've found. I have used 3 different colors, Fuchsia, Purple, and Teal, and they have stayed for an impressive amount of time. Typically with fashion color you need to wash your hair in only cold water, very sparingly. I am able to wash my hair daily at my normal temperature and I can typically go two months before I need to redye. Also, I've found that for a quick refresh of color you can add a quarter size amount to your normal conditioner and it will make your color pop again!
Anne H.
Grand Junction, CO
My opinion on this dye varies with each color. The purple is AMAZING. I dyed my hair in November, and it has only faded a little (it's February). The red is good too, but the blue for some reason washes out super fast.
Sheyenne L.
Dunnellon, FL
The pink color lasts so long! It took almost 3 months before it even faded! It’s so cheap and perfect for someone who’s looking for a lasting color
Holly K.
Creswell
Easy to use and coverage was great. The fragrance was great too!!! It smelled like bubble gum. This was the first demi that i used so i don't really have anything to compare it to. The color wasn't as vibrant as i would have liked, but it was decent.
Lona M.
Council Bluffs
Great deep red demi permanent dye with crimson tones. It penetrates the hair well and the color seems to last a good 1-2 months without touch up if the hair is not washed daily and is rinsed in cool to cold water. Red pigments are the hardest to deposit on the hair shaft, and will therefore not last as long as other pigments.
Mulsa M.
I make sure to always have this in my hair color stash bc if I ever have a part of my hair that is just a little toodark or brassy to be covered by my usual pastel dyes, I know I can get it covered by this! I used to not care for this brand bc the color was sooo dark and the purple I always used comes out very blue, but since it works so strongly and stays vibrant for so long, I always kept it as a back up. Now that I found my Sally's also carries the pink, I simply mix a little of the purple into the pink to make the perfect hue then dilute the hell out of it with conditioner. Also, since this really does no damage at all for a demi but deposites color so well, I also add it to shampoo to get the perfect super light pastel every time I wash my hair! A little of this stuff goes a long way!
Maria C.
Cotuí, Sánchez Ramírez,
to keep your hair very brilliant and beautiful these products are perfect to have your hair color very beautiful
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica D.