NP Set Pore Perfecting Pre-Foundation Primer uploaded by Kathrine O.

BY NAPOLEON PERDIS

Awesome for oily and combination skin types, this marvel-us! Mattifier puts your pores in soft focus and evens out skin tone and texture for a flawless, long-lasting foundation finish. In addition to a pore-perfecting function, this corrective primer also works hard to condition with soybean oil while antioxidants pomegranate extract and green tea extract help to protect skin from environmental factors. see more...

Angelina W.
Angelina W.
Brunswick, ME
Amazing smooth feel when applying. When applied about 10 to 15 min before make up application there with be almost no lines, creases, or dry patches when the make up is applied! It allows for a smooth application of foundation filling in pours and lightly hydrating the skin with out an oily residue. It does have a residue of its own but it's a good satiny feel.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite primers! Makes my makeup go on very smooth and my powders are more blend able. Affordable for the quality. My skin looks nice from this product and my pores are reduced drastically in size. Wish the packaging was Better.
Alana P.
Alana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! It fills all pores and wrinkles you might have. It helps your makeup last all day and keeps it from creasing.
Karina V.
Karina V.
Medley, FL
Review for: NP Set Pore Perfecting Pre-Foundation Primer
THE MAXFACTOR PRIMER IS ONE OF THE BEST PRIMER I PROVED, I really love it, my face looks amazing with this one, have a finish very matte and the face ends so softly is perfect, I dont use another primer with a finish so perfect like this one. Amazing, simple amazing.
Allanna S.
Allanna S.
Brisbane
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeeee this primer!!! It is not stocky after you apply and it isn't heavy very loght weight. I completely reccomend this product it prevents me from breaking out which is great too!!!!!!! This product is sooooo amazing