BeautyEyeEyeshadowNapoleon Perdis
NP Set NP SET Eyeshadow Duo - Saint Barts

NP Set NP SET Eyeshadow Duo - Saint Barts

by Napoleon Perdis

The long-lasting, silky formula of these shadows creates look-at-you! Color when worn individually or blended together. And they boast different textures for different effects; one shade delivers a matte base shade, the other acts as an iridescent highlighter. Natural argan preservative moisturizes and protects skin, while the formula is also talc and paraben free. Available in six color combinations (named after caribbean islands), use them to create a variety of color combinations and makeup looks. Top tip: use the eye primer to optimize staying power and for precise yet easy application, use np set eye brushes.

You guys I can't find this brand anywhere, even including online. The back of the package says to look up "npsetcosmetics.com" but nothing comes up... ugh... I know target apparently use to sell it but there is no trace of it on their site or store anymore either.... 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️
Anyone have pics of this on?? Or know if it's similar to Pixi by Petra apricot glow? I love that shadow- ipsy bag shade only and I loooove it. So hard got me to find shades I like
Start your review of NP Set NP SET Eyeshadow Duo - Saint Barts!
How would you rate this product?
Paulina A.
Clovis, CA
These are so neutral and everyday colors I think they're great with awesome color pay off
Lily P.
Tinley Park, IL
I love these eyeshadows there really pigmented and there's a great selection of colors to pick from
Julie M.
These are great colors! They both have a lot of sparkles in them, making them very eye catching!
Joselynne Y.
Charlotte, NC
I love the color but it doesn’t last long. The color tends to wipe off easy. There are some very nice colors. The prices are very wonderful and affordable. I use these products almost everyday. I am a big fan for makeup and trying new products. Thank You !!
Alondra C.
A nice color I like it.Its not like other eye shadows that come off very easily.Its durable❤ I recommend.
Emilee G.
This eye shadow keeps the color on your eyelid for so long it's unbelievable! It is super light and comes in great neutral colors!
Maritza V.
Fresno, CA
Love this eyeshadow duo. It is nicely pigmented, especially the champagne color. Nice for an everyday natural look. Recommend this product!