NP set It Takes Two Concealer & Foundation Pot

It takes two concealer and foundation pot: concealer? Tick. Foundation? Tick. Flawless skin? Tick. a dual-purpose skin saver that creates a flawless complexion in just two steps. First, apply the lightweight, long-lasting foundation to areas that need coverage. The formula has a whipped consistency, medium coverage, and a velvety finish. Next, flip the top of the lid and use the color-matched concealer to mask discoloration, blemishes and dark circles. The foundation formula boasts soy extract to help boost skin suppleness. The concealer contains the protective powers of green tea extract, and vitamins a,c, and e. added beauty... see more...

Olivia H.
Dalton, GA
I tried this and not only did it not provide me with even skin tone like a lot of the other concealers I have tried but it gave me an intense allergic reaction and due to its pricey nature for me and too all I recommend this as a no go purchase
Astrid M.
Jacksonville, NC
This foundation is full coverage and is better for dry skin. Super easy to blend and leaves skin looking flawless! I have a hard time matching foundation to my skin tone but this one was a perfect match! It is better suited for yellow undertones.
Diana M.
San Jose, CA
I don't like this foundation granted It's hard to find a foundation that fits my needs but this is just horrible it's smells awful and it's so drying and cakey. Threw mine out.
Leigh Anne P.
wildwood, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation ROCKS! I love it! and to make it better its at my favorite store! TARGET! the one thing that stinks about it is the price! But ill deal with it!