NP Set Bronzing Pre-Foundation Primer

This hint of beautiful tint will help to smooth skin and up your radiance count. The complexion-friendly formula contains a sheer wash of bronze to enhance your natural glow and add a little sun-kissed color to the face. Packed with nature's nurturers such as pomegranate extract, acai extract, green tea extract and soybean oil, pre-foundation bronzing primer delivers look-good results with feel-good benefits. apply with the np set primer brush and use with - or as an alternative to - your favorite face primer. see more...

Annie H.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love this brand and this product works wonders. i would definitely recommend this product to anyone. it is very light feeling and for anyone who is into makeup i would consider it a must have. i would totally buy it again!
Joi G.
Philadelphia, PA
This primer is great for people with oily skin and large pores. Ensures that your makeup will last all day long. It is very gentle on the skin. I recommend this product for people with sensitive and regular skin. It is a product of great quality and performance.
Esse A.
LeMoore, California
Best primer for my oily skin and big pores! Made the purchase online and packaged arrived in less then a week. Happy with the scent, gentle for my skin so use it frequently and I would recommend it to family and friends with my skin type.
Nicole B.
This product is great! Easy to apply and smooth application , I've bought this product a few times and I got mine at ultra it was nice and blended easily with my concealer I would recommend 10/10 would buy again!
Emily K.
Hilliard, OH
This is a solid primer--it's just not how I prefer to bronze or tan. I'd much rather using a bronzing powder for a subtler look or use a face tanning product.
Emily B.
Butler, PA
This is a great product to set your bronzer with, it makes it last all day! It feels very nice on the skin and I would purchase again!
Kendall H.
I've really struggled to find a primer that works and is good quality. This is the best primer. Definitely my holy grail!
Sandra S.
Roy, WA
Love this item cannot live without it. It sets my bronzer just right. I love it so much I would absolutely use it again
Jennifer  C.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
This primer works fabulously and keeps my makeup in place. The bronzer gives my skin a beautiful sun kissed glow.
Analice R.
Esse Prime ele é muito bom,pois não deixa a pele oleosa,pois deixa a pele sequinha.O Prime é muito bom.
Natalya V.
Caldwell, ID
How well does this work with oily skin?
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
I'd really love to get this ... Is it good at covering or does it smudge at all?
Lies V.
Does this darken your foundation Or does it work on its own?
Yosheka C.
Vernon Rockville, CT
Where is this primer available and is it expensive?
Kyra P.
Coachella, CA
Does this product help oily skin?