NP Set Bronzing Pre-Foundation Primer
NP Set Bronzing Pre-Foundation Primer
Emily B.
Butler, PA
This is a great product to set your bronzer with, it makes it last all day! It feels very nice on the skin and I would purchase again!
Kendall H.
I've really struggled to find a primer that works and is good quality. This is the best primer. Definitely my holy grail!
Analice R.
Esse Prime ele é muito bom,pois não deixa a pele oleosa,pois deixa a pele sequinha.O Prime é muito bom.
Annie H.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love this brand and this product works wonders. i would definitely recommend this product to anyone. it is very light feeling and for anyone who is into makeup i would consider it a must have. i would totally buy it again!
Nicole B.
This product is great! Easy to apply and smooth application , I've bought this product a few times and I got mine at ultra it was nice and blended easily with my concealer I would recommend 10/10 would buy again!
Sandra S.
Roy, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this item cannot live without it. It sets my bronzer just right. I love it so much I would absolutely use it again
Jennifer  C.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
This primer works fabulously and keeps my makeup in place. The bronzer gives my skin a beautiful sun kissed glow.
Esse A.
LeMoore, California
Best primer for my oily skin and big pores! Made the purchase online and packaged arrived in less then a week. Happy with the scent, gentle for my skin so use it frequently and I would recommend it to family and friends with my skin type.
Joi G.
Philadelphia, PA
This primer is great for people with oily skin and large pores. Ensures that your makeup will last all day long. It is very gentle on the skin. I recommend this product for people with sensitive and regular skin. It is a product of great quality and performance.
Emily K.
Hilliard, OH
This is a solid primer--it's just not how I prefer to bronze or tan. I'd much rather using a bronzing powder for a subtler look or use a face tanning product.
Natalya V.
Caldwell, ID
How well does this work with oily skin?
Lies V.
Does this darken your foundation Or does it work on its own?
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd really love to get this ... Is it good at covering or does it smudge at all?
Yosheka C.
Vernon Rockville, CT
Where is this primer available and is it expensive?
chyna r.
Centerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your skin oily and also does it cover pores?