noyah Semi Matte Lipstick - Desert Rose uploaded by Dusty P.noyah Semi Matte Lipstick - Desert Rose uploaded by Stacy A.noyah Semi Matte Lipstick - Desert Rose uploaded by Melinda V.

BY NOYAH

This semi-matte, subtle dirty-pink shade straddles the line between elegant and flirty and has just the right balance to make a polished statement at work while remaining playful enough to carry you through happy hour (and is purposefully on the lower-end of pigmentation). This lipstick comes in stunning earth-friendly bamboo packaging that not only looks good, but also results in a 60% reduction in plastic.

• I've been wanting to try out matte lipsticks. Do they sta...1 Answers
  • Love the color. would love to try and disease it help kee...1 Answers
  • Does this leave your lips feeling moisturized or a feelin...1 Answers
noyah Semi Matte Lipstick - Desert Rose
  • "I really like Noyah lipsticks. I do not have this particular shade, but have deeply in Mauve and now the new shade Currant news. Both are deep pigmented and go on great. not too matte and still creamy feeling. I love the ingredients and that it has no fragrance. I would recommend to anyone looking for a more natural lipstick. Keep it coming Noyah!" in 4 reviews
Dusty P.
Fayetteville
I dont really go for nudes but I got this sample. it wasnt very great lol I dont think I will buy it again. It is a soft one and melts easily so dont leave it in your car. But if you want a matte neautral nude shade it would work for you
Stacy A.
This is a really beautiful rose pink color stays on pretty well too. I like the color although I wish it was a bit more of a dusty pink color so it is a bit less bright pink. Overall though it stays on well, doesn't dry out my lips and looks good.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I have to say for a matte lipstick (or semi matte) noyah has gone it down to an art. This lipstick is so creamy and nice when u put it on, and it doesn't make your lips feel dried out or cakey. Nor sticky, and no peeling or flaking. It's like literally the perfect matte. I'm not sure where to purchase it because I got mine in either an @ipsy bag or a @glossybox not sure which one. By get online and find it it's so worth it. If you're searching for a matte that feels good on it's the I for you. I definitely recommend it.
Emily D.
I absolutely love this color! It is the perfect every day shade that is great year round. This give the perfect little pop of color without looking like you applied lipstick. It was not shimmery which I feel like a of these pink tone lipsticks have. Perfect matte finish and stays a relatively long time (I would say a meal or two but I don't have high expectations for lipsticks to begin with). I didn't run outside my lip line and wasn't as drying as other matte lipsticks I have used.
Alana M.
Rose L.
I have this in Desert Rose and Currant News. The rose is a nice pink shade and Currant is a gorgeous dark berry shade. Both are long wearing and the formula is nice for being natural. And the smells of these are not waxy. Be careful in summer some people have complained that this melts in the summer heat. I have not had this problem.
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
I don't have this exact shade. I have smoke, which is a grayish purple shade. i was worried it was going to make me look like i was really cold but it is actually really pretty. I'm not sure if it is considered matte but it is not overly shiny which i love. it is easy to apply and is long lasting. would def get again.
Santana K.
Cocoa, FL
This color is great, It didn't seem to be matte at all though. It felt like regular satin finish lipstick. It looks and feels great though. I got sample from Ulta or somewhere and have since purchased the full size. Love the packaging too.
Alejandra S.
The color I got was smoke and it's a really brown natural color (which is pretty) but it was way too close to my skin tone and it washed me out. The formula was very comfortably and I'm very tempted to buy another one but in a different shade
Sarah M.
I got this in an ipsy bag ages ago and it was one of my favorite brand discoveries from the subscription. Long lasting, and worked as a "nude" for my pale complexion.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Love the color. would love to try and disease it help keep lip smooth
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
How many colors does this brand of lipstick come in ?
Brittney L.
West Liberty , KY
I've been wanting to try out matte lipsticks. Do they stain bad? I would love to have a dark gray!
Christina S.
How do these smell? Do they have that awful natural smell?
brittany f.
Does this leave your lips feeling moisturized or a feeling of dryness? and is the color true to match?