Noyah Natural Lip Balm, Vanilla uploaded by Fabia S.

BY NIOS

Noyah vanilla lip balm : this vanilla flavored lip balm smooths and softens your lips as it satisfies even the most stubborn sweet tooth. The all-natural formula tastes so good, you will want to eat it. All the goodness of a dessert without any of the... see more...

Noyah Natural Lip Balm, Vanilla
  • "I love this lip balm. It's smells awesome and keeps my lips from being super dry during the winter months. " in 5 reviews
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
I love Noyah Natural Lip Balm in Vanilla! Smells delicious! Very moisturizing! Leaves lips soft and smooth! Received this from ipsy by using points! Great lip balm!
Emina M.
Pinellas Park, FL
The best lip balm ever. Makes my lips feel amazing and so hydrated. I usually hate vanilla scents but this one smells so good. I got it in a makeup subscription and I will be purchasing it again. It has become my favorite.
Emi M.
Spring Hill, TN
This Lip balm is nice. Smells good, not expensive , and it is light. After applying on lips it looks matte, not glossy.
I wish this was offered in stores like Walgreens it target!
Fabia S.
I have really dry lips, and this has really helped to keep my lips hydrated. I don't usually like lip balms, because some of them feel very heavy/cakey on my lips. This one felt light on my lips. Only downside is that it dries up quickly, leaving an uncomfortable feeling, and I constantly have to reapply. But that doesn't bother me much, because it does wonders for my lips. Noyah Lip Balm
Lisa M.
This lipbalm is really good, doesnt smell too much like vanilla which is good as I find that scent very annoying, the packaging is good for use and nice, it is very effective and keeps mi lips moisturized and heals them when too dry and broken, I got this one on a beauty box but would buy them.
Stephanie W.
I love this lip balm! I usually use lip balms under liquid lipsticks or to keep my lips moisturized overnight. I try to purchase natural brands so I'm not introducing too many unnecessary chemicals into my body. This lip balm only has five ingredients and some are organic. Perfect choice for me. I received this through ipsy and am glad I got it! I may purchase in the future!
Machala P.
Clarkson, KY
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
Supwr moisturizing and really sinks into lips, not waxy or thick or goopy.... i really like it!
mia v.
Dubrovnik
This lip balm is a MUST HAVE + it has a teste of vanilla. I use it every day because my lips are very dry because I use matte lipsticks. Btw pls like my lists that I have. I have 2 of them one is called The best food ever tried and another one is called Make up list. Thank you so much.
Elene O.
Tbilisi, Tbilisi
Very cute lip balm. It hydrates the lips quite well, is longlasting, not too greasy. The smell is very delicious vanilla and the taste is also good. A nice small packaging, easy to use. I would recommend to grow it a bit in size. I would definetelly recommend it.
Charlene C.
Spokane, WA
Okay so I use CarMax for my lip balm because it works the best however it leaves a horrible taste in my mouth! So does this leave a horrible taste in your mouth? Does this make your lips break out at all? Is this very light? Also does this change your lip color at all? Thank you
Lisa M.
Have you tried other flavours of this brand lipbalm? Have you liked them?

Amazon