BY NOYAH

This peachy gloss creates a perfect nude pout without leaving lips looking dull or flat. Add luster to any lipstick or wear alone for a subtle summertime glow!Our glosses are all-natural, kosher, and add a rich sheen with a pop of subtle color. Ingredients like Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter and antioxidant rich Vitamin E pack on the moisture to protect and soften the lips a no-fuss way to add a little boost to a natural daytime look or pack on some luster for an edgier lip combo.

Noyah Lip Gloss
  • "I am writing a review for the noyah lip gloss in the color malbec...it's a fuscia purple pink and omg it's stunning...I actually find it to be more of a liquid lipstick with a glossy finish. it gives so much opaque color and stays on for a long time. it's not sticky at all and ughh just beautiful. I be live it retails for 18$ " in 8 reviews
  • "I just have to say that the packaging on this lip gloss is so beautiful! The colors are beautiful, too. The lip gloss is so moisturizing & feels so good on the lips. It's so easy to apply. It doesn't last as long as a matte lip gloss, but it does last for awhile. It feels better on the lips than a matte lip gloss. I really like mine & would definitely recommend it! " in 6 reviews
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Summertime Peach more...
Love this lip gloss! It's all natural, cruelty free and the color is absolutely perfect for spring and summer! It's the perfect peach and great product, not to mention the packaging is beautiful! I highly recommend.
Mo K.
Nyack, NY
Review for: Other more...
I received this  Noyah Lip Gloss in the shade Malbec in a Boxycharm, and I was a little skeptical at first because I haven't had luck with colored lip glosses in the past. However, this is definitely an exception! It goes on a dark fuchsia color and is not overly shiny and not sticky! The gloss fades pretty quickly, BUT you're left with a gorgeous stain. The stain is more of a bright fuchsia and lasts a long time, even through eating. It has a normal slanted doe foot applicator, perfect for precise application and doesn't really have a scent. It just smells like makeup. I definitely need to try more!
Shannon J.
Bellevue, WA
This lip gloss came in one of my boxycharm boxes. I have the color malbec. It is highly pigmented and lasts a while, but it does leave your lips feeling pretty tacky/sticky. The packaging is beautiful with its fake bamboo lid and crystal clear bottle you can see the color through without a doubt. The color Malbec is a cheery bright pink, which while I won't wear often I do find it be a lot of fun on occasion.
daisy d.
Omaha, NE
There are definitely both pros and cons to this lipgloss.

PROS:
-The packaging is beautiful
-Very little stick
-Lightweight
-Does not feel thick
-Moisturizing to the lips
-Your hair won't stick to the gloss (if it does, it slides right off with ease)

CONS:
-EXTREMELY SHEER (You must apply/pat on about 4 layers to get the full color)
-Very streaky (I find this to be true with both light and dark colors available)
-The wand grabs very little product
-The gloss itself is not very "glossy" in appearance. It looks more like a tint/stain
-I personally don't see note that it lasts long

Overall I would not recommend this product unless you're just looking for a hint of color on your lips.

*Cruelty free?: It should be noted that Noyah Cosmetics is not certified by PETA or Leaping Bunny, I am still waiting upon their reply as to whether they test or not.
Lauren C.
Flowery Br, GA
I'm so obsessed with this gloss! I've always hated lip gloss, but I absolutely love this lip gloss that I received in my Boxycharm in a beautiful berry shade, Malbec. It's more like a liquid lipstick mixed with a lip balm. It's so incredibly smooth, and it makes my lips feel so hydrated when they usually feel like a desert no matter what I do because this lip gloss is packed with coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, jojoba oil, beeswax, carnauba wax, cocoa butter, shea butter, Vitamin E, grapefruit seed extract, and stevia leaf extract. The color goes on pretty sheer, but it's really easy to build the color up, and you can easily make the berry color opaque. The bottle is really cute, and the top is made out of earth-friendly bamboo. It's definitely a lip gloss and bottle you want to carry with you everywhere! The best part is it's pretty affordable compared to most highend (and by highend I mean just anything not found in the drugstore) lip glosses at only $16! Bonus- it's made without sulfates, parabens, or phthalates and is not tested on animals. I will definitely be recommending this to all of my friends and family and be buying these in every shade! They're worth every penny.
Tashemia M.
Review for: Noyah Natural Lip Gloss ( Malbec ) more...
Noyah Lip Gloss is such a nice addition to my gloss collection! I purchased this gloss from Ulta. It’s so easy to apply and goes on true to its color. The packaging is superb with a wooden top to boot! I’d definitely recommend this gloss as a moderate to novice use because it goes on deep in tone.
Anna R.
Columbia , SC
I'm not really a lip gloss person, but I got this in my Boxy Charm in the shade Melbec. It's pretty and is not tacky at all. It feels moisturizing on the lips and not heavy. It's good for those who like glosses and the color pay off is subtle but noticeable. It would be pretty over lipstick.
Tiffany T.
Beaver, OH
I got this is my April Boxycharm. The package is adorable! I love that its a light gloss. It's sheer so it takes a few applications but it doesn't have the sticky, shiny, finish. It's my new favorite! It works great over lipstick as well. It's priced at $16 & I'd be more than wiling to pay it!
Nisha W.
Tea, SD
I got this in a boxy charm. I really like it even though I don't usually use gloss. The packaging is stinking adorable. I would not purchase this just because I am not a fan of gloss and it is a tad spendy for a gloss in my opinion at $16. Not sticky or uncomfortable though!
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
I received the color in Malbec. It's so smooth and creamy. The color is the most beautiful color I have ever seen.  The packaging is so cute too. I am so glad I got to try this. I don't know but this lip gloss is everything. I can't wait to try more colors.
Yobana M.
How well is this product on your lips ?
Raysurnette P.