Noyah Lip Balm uploaded by Cara B.Noyah Lip Balm uploaded by Jessi L.Noyah Lip Balm uploaded by jayde A.

BY NOYAH

Indulge your lips, this fun yet functional Lip Balm from Noya is formulated to hydrate and soften, while adding a rich sheen of color, to your lips. Made from natural ingredients, Noya has created a range of shades versatile enough to take you from daytime chic to a fun-filled, sultry evening look. see more...

• Where can you buy these? I can use points on ipsy to get either t...3 Answers
  • I have the Noyah lipstick and I love it! But I just wanted to kno...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Spearmint
I've tried a ton of lip balms and I've never found one quite like this. The scent is subtle and it keeps my lips moisturizes all day long. I'm so happy I bought 2 initially because I would hate to run out of this stuff!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
This is very hydrating. It leaves my lips feeling very silky and smooth. It has a slick and kind of oily consistency. I love to apply it before bed.
Theresa Z.
Theresa Z.
Ocean View, NJ
Review for: Spearmint
I got this as a sample in my birchbox. I didn't like the texture. It felt gritty. Maybe I got a bum lippie? It smelled nice tho.
lizz c.
Great formula and very soft and moisturizering definitely like this a lot, the ingredients really do my lips well
Doua Chee Y.
Doua Chee Y.
Review for: Spearmint
My favorite lip balm. very moisturizing and heal my lips when it's really chap. smells great as well
Review for: Spearmint
Smells nice I love that it's all natural and it makes my lips feel really nice it's very soft
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
I received one of these lip balms in the vanilla scent through Ipsy add ons. I love that it is all natural and the ingredients are very simple. The lip balm is very moisturizing and smells delicious. I like to use lip balm overnight to keep my lips moisturized and this one is perfect for it. Some lip treatments do not last throughout the night but this one stays on the lips for hours. It is slightly glossy but easy to apply and made my lips smooth. I would definitely repurchase in the future. It is one of my new favorites!
Watertown, NY
Noyah lip balm is very moisturizing! I have this in Vanilla and Cherry! They smell very nice! Makes lips very soft and smooth! I love Noyah lip balm! I received both lip balms through ipsy using points! One of my favorite lip balms! They really help chapped lips effectively!
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
I'm not gonna lie.. I usually hate Chapstick type lip treatments..but I absolutely love this one.. It doesn't get that heavy feeling after a while that the ones that do work get..if you know what I'm talking about. But its light and airy! Love the cherry! I received it through ipsy.
jayde A.
jayde A.
Boise, ID
Love this chapstick! It has such a soft subtle scent but it still smells amazing! It is Definitley one of my favorites. Plus it really keeps my lips hydrated and looking good.
Watertown, NY
Where can you buy these? I can use points on ipsy to get either the Vanilla or Cherry. Which one is better?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I have the Noyah lipstick and I love it! But I just wanted to know what you would conpare the lip balm to? Chap stick works well for me, so does Carmex. But not Blistex, those don't work. Is this stuff good?