BY NOXZEMA

Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads effectively remove dirt and dissolve oil while purifying pores to help clear blemishes and prevent future breakouts.

• When should I use them? Is it better to use this in the morning b...1 Answers
  • I bought this two days ago and I have to say its amazing. But can...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Clearasil cleansing pads? I went to get ...1 Answers
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this is kinda gross and it kinda stings when you put it on, but it does the trick. I usually use this when I'm out of make up toner and I can see all the grime that is left on my face. It treats the break outs pretty quickly. You need to ease into it if you have sensitive skin. It's pretty drying. I usually use the rough side to gently exfoliate and then the smoother side of the pad to cleanse away all the impurities. Be careful if you use it for eye make up though, 'cause it gives your crazy tears and stings!
Hanah C.
Madison, WI
Ugh! Definitely not a fan. They are nice and easy to use, but the smell is absolutely overwhelming- and it makes your face smell that way too! I much prefer my Clearasil cleansing pads- they look the same but don't come with the overwhelming camphor and menthol stink. I guess they do clean my face fine, but I think they don't exfoliate as well as my Clearasil ones. These are cheaper, but I would say it is worth the money to upgrade to Clearasil or another brand. Yuk!
Megan A.
Monroe, MI
This product did not work very well for me. I have struggled with chronic acne for years now and until recently I never found anything that worked. This was one of the many things that I had bought and used for weeks and never seen any results. It is probably just my skin that did not want to cooperate with this. Not the products fault. I say give it a shot and if it works for you, yay! If it doesn't, keep trying!!!! Don't give up
Jordan M.
Waynesboro, MS
This product is the absolute best thing that I have used for my acne! I've tried some products for my acne, and some worked a little bit and some didn't work at all. Noxzema is the only thing that has made my acne go away and stay away for a while when I stopped using it. Also, the price is great when you see the outcome. (Side note: if you overuse, it may dry your face out so it is good to keep some kind of creme for your face.)
Selena G.
These are the best things I have ever used for my breakouts. They dry out my pimples and leave my skin really smooth a day later. They do burn a tiny bit but I don't mind that at all. Someone who deals with acne should really try this. If you have really sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend it. But it's worth trying if you deal with constant breakouts. Love this product so much and will always go back to it.
Neleigh B.
fremont, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
These things are absolutely AMAZING! I use these nightly to remove the daily dirt and makeup that's left even after a shower. I have found them helpful this spring and summer as a refresher after watching my children play ball, the dirt always flying and these pads take off all that dirt and grimy feel. The container fits great in my purse and they're so fast and easy to use I take them almost everywhere!
Rayna S.
Kenneth City, FL
This by far is the most helpful product I've ever used!!! I have always had troubles trying to find a product that effectively cleared my acne... nothing ever helped, until I found noxzema. These pads helped clear my skin so much!!! I have never been so impressed with a product until now. I honestly recommend this to any person who has acne issues and doesn't know what else to do about... just as I was.
Andrea A.
Albuquerque, NM
Looove these! I will be honest on my skin they do sting a little and they feel a little rough. I usually tend to use them only when I break out and they help to treat my acne but I do make sure to moisturize after. Also they get my face super clean even when I think my face is already clean they still manage to take off more makeup! Would definitely continue to purchase!
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work extremely well for oily skin.
I wash my face then use this after instead of a toner when I have a bad breakout.
It works very well. It reduces the size of pimples quickly. I also noticed that this controls my oil production..
This is affordable (under $5 I believe) and easy to find at target or walmart!!

Tip: Use a moisturizer! This can be drying.
Amanda D.
TUCSON, AZ
Love Noxzema, so I was thrilled to find these! They're perfect for getting that last little bit of gunk and GREAT for spot treatments on areas prone to breakouts. They have the same warm, then cool feeling of Noxzema cream that you know and love. Be aware that over-use can cause some drying, so start slow and work up, AND always remember to moisturize!
Diana G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a very oily, pimple prone skin... How well does this work for ya'll and does it dry up your face?
Tori J.
Manchester, GA
Does this product dry your skin out ?
Dani C.
Mickleton, NJ
I have very sensitive oily skin and I tend to always be using new products to prevent blemish and remove the oil. I've heard a lot about these but are they worth the hype and do they really work?
Angeline C.
What are your top three favorite Noxzema products?
Natalie S.
Hartselle, AL
Does anyone find these helpful to their skin? I seem to break out worse after using them.