BY NOXZEMA

Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads effectively remove dirt and dissolve oil while purifying pores to help clear blemishes and prevent future breakouts.

• Does this burn anyone eyes when you put it near your face ?2 Answers
  • When should I use them? Is it better to use this in the morning b...1 Answers
  • I bought this two days ago and I have to say its amazing. But can...1 Answers
Noxzema Ultimate Clear Anti-Blemish Pads
  • "I love this product it works and its cheap i have sensitive skin and this stuff is soft on it its not harsh at all i love it " in 20 reviews
Jen N.
mount sinai
I used to have really bad cystic acne when I was a teenager, and nothing helped. I tried everything from Neutrogena to Cetaphil to Proactive, but nothing worked. The Noxzema Anti-Blemish Pads were the only thing that worked. Though they do have a high alcohol content which sometimes burns and dries out my skin, these pads are perfect for problem pimples and stubborn acne. It shrinks the pimples significantly over the course of a couple days and reduces redness and pain. My acne is all gone now, but I still use these whenever I get random breakouts, and they haven't failed me yet.
Holly H.
Lyons , OR
These are my all time favorite acne fighting face scrubbing pads. I used to have really bad oily skin, constant breakouts and wouldn’t always have time to wash my face. Keeping these in my car was a life saver. There is so much grime that builds up on the skin - they do dry out your skin with constant use so be gentle and moisturize after.
Analleli C.
Tulsa, OK
Recommend it!!! I have use is for about 10 years. It’s the only thing I used for my acne. I used it once a week. Or sometimes when it’s that time of the month I used it every other day because it’s when I get more pimples. I used to get really bad acne on my face ever I started to use it, it was less and less then it was gone but can back every month.
Lilo A.
I use my noxzema pads every morning before I apply my makeup. the salicylic acid gets right to work and strips my face of any old makeup and oils. Then I apply a moisturizer and primer. I really like the product because it’s tingly and refreshing — a perfect way to eat yourself up in the morning. It’s also really reasonably priced at around $5-6 for a month’s supply.
Courtney J.
One of the most awesome products for acne and breakouts. When I forget to do my skincare routine these are my go to. They clear up my skin so well. They have alcohol, which elimates any bacteria to help elimate blackheads. It works fast. Lasts a long time and the price is super reasonable!
PaigeAlexandra T.
New york, NY
These are great for when I have excess oil or dirt on my skin. I keep them on hand when I got to amusement parks or camping. It’s a quick way to feel clean without needing a sink. They do dry out your skin, so I always put moisturizer on after, but if you have oily skin these would be great
Adriana M.
Noxzema Ultimate Clear Anti-Blemish Pads these work so so so good! I bought these for my husband because he had pretty bad back acne. I started to get a pad and every other night after he showered I would rub it on his back and now his back is so much better! And I still have a ton left over! It does have salicylic acid in so it does have a strong smell and a slight burn when applicating but it does the job! If you have trouble with acne I definitely recommend!
Áine R.
I love these! They work so well and help clear up acne. I used to keep them in my gym/sports bag to use after working out, which in addition to helping clean my skin also kept my gym bag smelling like eucalyptus instead of sweaty gym cloths! I would definitely recommend.
Sarah K.
Anderson, SC
Facial wipes are a regular item in my bathroom nighttime regimen. These noxema wipes give you that cold tingly clean feeling on your face. I’ve never had issues with irritation or redness. They are affordable, and great for travel purposes as well. Even camping!
Kayla M.
These little pads of wonder are my saving grace. I have a very sweaty/oily face and after washing my face, I will use these and they keep my face less oily and feeling so clean throughout the day. I love to use them in problem areas because they work so well.
Diana G.
I have a very oily, pimple prone skin... How well does this work for ya'll and does it dry up your face?
Tori J.
Manchester, GA
Does this product dry your skin out ?
Dani C.
Mickleton, NJ
I have very sensitive oily skin and I tend to always be using new products to prevent blemish and remove the oil. I've heard a lot about these but are they worth the hype and do they really work?
Natalie S.
Hartselle, AL
Does anyone find these helpful to their skin? I seem to break out worse after using them.
Isaac R.
Orosi
Does this burn anyone eyes when you put it near your face ?