BY NOXZEMA

This scrub was developed especially for adult skin, so it won't irritate or overdry. This formula helps to clear current breakouts and prevent future ones by gently exfoliating away dead skin cells and impurities. Skin is rejuvenated, moisture is restored and clear, smooth skin is revealed. see more...

Autumn H.
This literally polished my skin. I love this so much I have bought two bottles. The squeeze bottle lets you get the right amount out and trust me a little goes a long way. If you have sensitive skin or actions breakout I wouldn’t recommend this but if your skin is dull, flaky, or has visible dead skin I recommend this. I also use it before my regular cleanser to open my pores.
Courtney J.
This is such an amazing product. I highly recommend it. It’s a little pricey at $4.00-$5.00 usually, which is a lot for a college student. However, the tube last forever. It leaves your face feeling absolutely amazing. It leaves you with a cooling sensation that just wakes you up and makes you feel fresh. The product elimates the blackheads intimately!
Kelsey M.
This face wash works wonders! I have incredibly sensitive skin and this product seems to tame the sensitivity. I highly recommend using your hands to apply the product and LIGHTLY rub it in. Using too much force can cause irritation. It has evened my skin tone and cleared the small amount of blemishes that I had. I highly recommend this product.
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Love this product. Burns my skin just a tad but it definitely helps tone my skin. It gets down deep into pores and that's what I like. I will purchase this again