Personal CareHair RemovalWomen's RazorsNoxzema
Twin-Blade Disposable Shavers, Pivoting Head, 12ct, Aloe Strip

Noxzema Twin-Blade Disposable Shavers, Pivoting Head, 12ct, Aloe Strip

For most people, shaving is more of a nuisance than an enjoyable activity, but thanks to Noxzema, theres no need to worry anymore! Noxzema Twin-Blade Disposable Razor makes shaving quick, easy and painless. Thanks to the skin conditioning extracts in each moisture strip, the razor glides smoothly across the skin without annoying nicks and cuts. As for those hard-to-reach spots, this razor has a pivoting head to make shaving those areas easier than you ever imagined! The premium handle makes for easy control so there are no more problems with the razor slipping out of your hand. With the easy-glide, ultra-thin blades, your skin will be smooth and silky in no time. Compare to other, more-costly disposable razors, and youll discover the exciting Noxzema value advantage.

Are these simple?
Start your review of Noxzema Twin-Blade Disposable Shavers, Pivoting Head, 12ct, Aloe Strip!
Kristi I.
Moro, IL
Noxzema premium twin blade disposable razors are great to take with you when your travelling their economical and shave your legs good.
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I purchased these at the dollar tree and really didn't have much problems. However not my favorite razor and you definitely get what you pay for.
Brandie A.
Tonawanda, NY
Great product, an not to expensive either. Works great while shaving leaving ur body smooth and silky.
Lily R.
Fresno, CA
This product leaves your skins feeling silky smooth and has a close shave these shavers are very inexpensive
Hope M.
Westminster, SC
Overall for the price these razors are good. The price range is pretty cheap. The double blades help a lot.
Priscilla D.
Peckville, PA
Didn't like. Gave me razor burn every time inysed them. Also made me btrsk out. Not good for sensitive skin.
suehayliz O.
not my favorite theyarnt that well at getting the job done but ompletlety they dont trim well at all
Patricia W.
Saint Joseph, IL
To me these burn. My skin is sensitive and I cannot tell if the razors are so sharp that it irritates my skin or what it is.. That being said that are nice a sharp and get a great close shave. I would not recommend though for sensitive skin.
Jarquita B.
Ridgeland, MS
Great product for you skin. I have used other razors before that were not so good, but this razor is one of the best and easy to use. I purchase them at Target or Wal-Mart and they are very affordable, and I am always satisfied with the results after using.
Brooklynn D.
Denton, TX
These razors will get you a very VERY close shave! I love these for my armpits or my bikini area, especially if I'll spend the day at the beach & be in a bikini all day! Love it!