BY NOXZEMA

Samantha S.
Laconia, NH
I like Noxzema's products, I have found it to be a reliable and high quality product that cleans my skin and leaves me feeling refreshed. The down side is the chemical smell, even the morning burst has an odor to it that is less than pleasant.
ariana c.
Smells a little funky but I love how it makes my face feels right after a wash! Smooth and dirty free! Smells a little odd but hey it doesn't stay on your face and it makes it feel so good! Try it!
Maria N.
I tried this when i was a teen in high school. It did absolutely nothing for my skin it just made it act up more than it already was acting up. its okay to use in a fix but I wouldn't really recommend it.
Ashley W.
Winslow, AZ
I love how this product feels while I am using it, but it did nothing to help my acne. It also left my face pretty oily every time I used it.