Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads uploaded by Areeba S.Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads uploaded by Karen S.

BY NOXZEMA

Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads Clear blocked pores and treat current breakouts with these powerful pads which are saturated with an effective blemish-fighting formula featuring salicylic acid eucalyptus menthol and camphor to remove impurities and excess oil and gently exfoliate to sweep away dead skin cells leaving a silky finish without overdrying. After just one use your skin will feel soft clean smooth and refreshed. This product is dermatologist-tested. see more...

Laura M.
United States
I absolutely love this product because it works on all my blemishes and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has blemishes it works great.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
This product is very strong. After using so many times and left my skin a little dry. But it definitely cleared up any acne that I had at the time.
Danet C.
This product works great for my skin. The pads dries out any blemishes I have. Blemishes are gone within 3 days
Areeba S.
Edmonton, AB
These pads claim to clear and prevent breakouts and acne, I’ve been using these for about 2 weeks (not everyday) and it hasn’t quite done anything for me but my sister swears by these and if anything changes I’ll update
Émilie G.
Saint, CA
Mon nettoyant du moment. Je l’utilise depuis déjà 3-4 mois et je vois les résultats. Après le nettoyage, la peau est propre et douce. Parfait pour ceux comme moi, ont la peau grasse avec quelques boutons d’acnés.Le prix est très abordable,Je vous le recommande!
Melissa H.
My favourite cleansing pads! Way better than oxy and clean and clear! Can feel these ones working there magic. Very hard to find at my Walmart tho! Will always recommend these!
vanessa. J.
Edmonton
It worked great for clearing my acne, as well as preventing any future breakouts! It’s pretty affordable. The smell is a bit harsh, and can irritate the eyes sometimes but it’s definitely manageable. One of my go-to’s!
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
These are a great product. I usually toss these in my gym bag or rugby kit bag and use them if I don't have a place to wash up after a workout or a match and don't want to stay all sweaty until I get home. They can be a bit harsh or drying, especially if you have sensitive skin. Noxzema Ultimate Clear Anti-Blemish Pads
taylor L.
Grand Falls
I've been using this as long as I can remember. Highly recommend. It has a strong smell but it does the job. So if you can get pass the smell it's a great product!
Cordelia P.
Vancouver
These cleansing pads are awesome! At first they may seem a little harsh but once your skin gets used to them and you get used to the strong smell they will really change your skin care routine (in a good way). They clean your face really well and help keep away breakouts. They are also really good for if you start to feel one of those big painful zits coming, press the pad to your face for about 10 minutes and it gets smaller in just one night. I would definelty recommend