Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads uploaded by Karen S.

BY NOXZEMA

Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads Clear blocked pores and treat current breakouts with these powerful pads which are saturated with an effective blemish-fighting formula featuring salicylic acid eucalyptus menthol and camphor to remove impurities and excess oil and gently exfoliate to sweep away dead skin cells leaving a silky finish without overdrying. After just one use your skin will feel soft clean smooth and refreshed. This product is dermatologist-tested. see more...

sharon s.
Miami
This product was not for me. It did not have an effect on me, after usage my skin looked the same. The scent is extremely pungent and smells chemical. I guess it just did not work with my skin type, maybe it will be better for others.
Precious P.
Rockford Illinois
These pads are good for breakouts! I bought them at Walgreens for like 6 bucks great price, this is my it's time using this product. The packaging is nice because it comes in a little jar and that keeps the pads from drying out. I would recommend this product for people with oily skin and looking for something to control it.
Marie T.
Laingsburg, MI
I love these and so does my husband. This is a super quick and easy way to get a refreshing clean. Great at removing dirt and makeup quickly before bed or before you head out. Good price and would recommend to others. Even for the dirt off that my normal facial cleanser did not.
Marissa M.
Knoxville, TN
Actually bought these on accident during a recent vacation. Price was decent. I wouldn't recommend if you have sensitive skin. Slight burning when I used them, also the smell of them is very strong. Had to hold my breath just to wash my face
Gee C.
Henrico, VA
i use these when i am experiencing a bad breakout. i was my face like usual and then i use one of these pads before i moisturize. it's great, leaves my skin feeling refreshed, the scent is okay and it clears my breakouts in a day or two.
Pepper P.
I really enjoy these. They keep my fave oil free and I use them to take makeup off. They are a bit strong so if you have sensitive skin, these may not be for you.
Cordelia P.
Vancouver
These cleansing pads are awesome! At first they may seem a little harsh but once your skin gets used to them and you get used to the strong smell they will really change your skin care routine (in a good way). They clean your face really well and help keep away breakouts. They are also really good for if you start to feel one of those big painful zits coming, press the pad to your face for about 10 minutes and it gets smaller in just one night. I would definelty recommend
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
These are a great product. I usually toss these in my gym bag or rugby kit bag and use them if I don't have a place to wash up after a workout or a match and don't want to stay all sweaty until I get home. They can be a bit harsh or drying, especially if you have sensitive skin. Noxzema Ultimate Clear Anti-Blemish Pads
Amélie P.
Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads i really love this product i would recommend it's harsh but it feels satisfying for me it remove all oil or whatever you have on your skin and leaves it so clear, i have been using this product for a couple of years