BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNoxzema
Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads

Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads

Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads Clear blocked pores and treat current breakouts with these powerful pads which are saturated with an effective blemish-fighting formula featuring salicylic acid eucalyptus menthol and camphor to remove impurities and excess oil and gently exfoliate to sweep away dead skin cells leaving a silky finish without overdrying. After just one use your skin will feel soft clean smooth and refreshed. This product is dermatologist-tested.

Anyone use these?what are your thoughts?
Start your review of Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Blemish Pads!
How would you rate this product?
Denise  S.
Just started using the product. I have terrible breakouts and have decided to go back to basics with something I used 30 years ago. So far working well!
Amanda D.
Midway, GA
I was first introduced to noxema products as a kid at a sleepover. When I was a kid they only had the cream now they have so many things. I prefer the pads over the cream. I feel it gets deeper than the cream. I also like to use the pads before I use a face peel mask. It really helps to pull everything out.
Arnisha W.
Winder, GA
This product is very strong. After using so many times and left my skin a little dry. But it definitely cleared up any acne that I had at the time.
Jacki G.
portsmouth
Obsessed with these ! They work magical wonders and truly make my face feel clean. I recommend to all!
Victoria S.
Mcchord Afb, WA
I feel like this product made my breakouts worse, it smells very very strongly of chemicals/alcohol. I gave it a try for a couple of weeks and I noticed better results once I stopped using it.
Mariah S.
Indianapolis , IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great after removing makeup! Keeps pores clean and is a a great on the go cleanser. Available everywhere and I love the convenient packaging.
Shelby W.
Waubun, MN
I love Noxzema. It gives my face the cooling sensation, while also cleaning deep in the pores to help control the breakouts of acne before they even have a chance to start!
Precious P.
Rockford , IL
These pads are good for breakouts! I bought them at Walgreens for like 6 bucks great price, this is my it's time using this product. The packaging is nice because it comes in a little jar and that keeps the pads from drying out. I would recommend this product for people with oily skin and looking for something to control it.
Beckie C.
Brooklyn, NY
I think product will be amazing to try. I have tried the creams but I would want to try this one. My skin is so sensitive so this product will do it's job
Bintia S.
Columbus
Those blemish pads are sooo good!! They make my skin feel fresh, and clean. I use them after my facial wash.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...