BY NOXZEMA

Clears blemishes and fights bacteria with a purifying clean Oil Free with Medicated Anti-Bacterial Triclosan Oil-Free Anti-Bacterial Triclosan Non-comedogenic Triple Clean Anti-Bacterial Lathering Cleanser deep cleans down to the pores and fights bacteria to help clear and treat blemishes. Questions?  Call ; see more...

• I use this as a face wash, but it makes my skin feel "raw." What ...2 Answers
  • Does this smell like noxema you use on sunburns?2 Answers
  • Do they still sell this at target or walmart? I really don't have...5 Answers
Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Bacterial Lathering Cleanser
  • "This face wash was gentle enough for my skin to not dry out but still effective at getting rid of any bacterial or dirt." in 1 review
  • "I have oily skin, and if I use this as a 'mask' in the morning, it controls my oil for the day." in 1 review
  • "I have really sensitive acne prone skin and I saw results within 2 weeks from using it." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way, so the tube will last a while." in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I recently purchased this product because I was looking for a good face wash. One that would lather well, one that would remove the dirt and oil from my face. One that wasn't expensive, but had good qualities in a face wash. I have used this a couple of times and I like it. My face feels and looks cleaner, it doesn't feel dry after washing my face. I have the daily deep pore cleanser and I like it and I will most likely repurchase
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Mission, TX
This is my favorite cleanser. My dermatologist recommended that I use an antibacterial face wash and I decided to give this a try. It is gentle on my skin and it really makes my skin feel clean without over drying it. I have sensitive skin and this is perfect for my sensitive, combination skin.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Plano, TX
I've been using this product for years and it has helped with my acne so much! i love the exfoliating i get from the product. everyone in my family loves it it's great! and super inexpensive. I got through a bottle for about three months. i use it as an everyday cleanser
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY
I love this face wash! It's not harsh on my skin and it's affordable. It's really smooth and I use it on my face and neck, it doesn't make me face dry and it helps prevent breakouts which is shocking because my skin is so sensitive.
Melina B.
Melina B.
I have this product ūüėć and it's the best product I've ever used. This brand is the best I've ever used. I mix this facewash with honey. (Weird I know) but my skin is so much clearer. Its the clearest it's ever been!
Jeneille L.
Jeneille L.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I've used a lot of expensive cleansers in the hope of keeping my oily skin to a minimum. This cleanser is the only one that has effectively done that while leaving your skin feeling cool and soft to the touch
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Piqua, OH
I like to switch facial washes time to time and this product is the best! I always come back to it! so gentle and actually helps clear my skin! I use after I use a facial scrub. definitely try it out!!
Roxanna A.
Roxanna A.
I used to love this cleanser, I have oily skin and it worked great for my breakouts. However, they changed the formula and now it's caled differently and for me is not as effective.
BreAnna A.
BreAnna A.
Bartlett, KS
Seems to be working great for both my sister and myself. We've both seen a decrease in pimples and oil.
Dominique T.
Dominique T.
That's is the only skin cleanser that help with my oily skin and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Do they still sell this at target or walmart? I really don't have time to look for it in the aisles.
Tyson C.
Tyson C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this as a face wash, but it makes my skin feel "raw." What face wash do you recommend for oily YET extremely sensitive skin? Thanks in advance!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this smell like noxema you use on sunburns?