BY NOXZEMA

Clears blemishes and fights bacteria with a purifying clean Oil Free with Medicated Anti-Bacterial Triclosan Oil-Free Anti-Bacterial Triclosan Non-comedogenic Triple Clean Anti-Bacterial Lathering Cleanser deep cleans down to the pores and fights bacteria to help clear and treat blemishes. Questions?  Call ; see more...

• I use this as a face wash, but it makes my skin feel "raw...2 Answers
  • Does this smell like noxema you use on sunburns?2 Answers
  • Do they still sell this at target or walmart? I really do...5 Answers
Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Bacterial Lathering Cleanser
  • "I love this face wash! Gentle enough for every day use! I have really sensitive acne prone skin and I saw results within 2 weeks from using it. Doesn't dry out skin either." in 7 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way, so the tube will last a while." in 1 review
  • "I have really sensitive acne prone skin and I saw results within 2 weeks from using it." in 1 review
  • "This face wash was gentle enough for my skin to not dry out but still effective at getting rid of any bacterial or dirt." in 1 review
Randi H.
Cheyenne
I absolutely LOVE the original formula. For my skin, there isn't a thing I have found tha works better. I HATE the new formula that they're trying to pass off as having, "same great results". Can't say it's the same as the original if you take out what made the original great in the first place! When they removed the actual anti-biotic, TRICLOSAN, the product stopped working. For me anyway. I'm glad it still works for some.
I have EXTREMELY tricky skin to accommodate. Now, keep in mind that I have scarcely worn a lick of makeup in 9 yrs since my son born. Except for my daily moisturizer, and the occasional eye shadow swipe, not much goes on my face. I'm talking maybe once a year!
My face:
I suffer from a multitude of complications. Ranging from, patchy, and all too often, severely painful flare ups of Perioral Dermatitis (read up if you don't know what it is) to pores the size of the moon. Deeeeeep black heads. The ones that look like you have ground in sand! Every so often, a few tiny white heads and some red swollen, very noticeable cysts spinkled in just for fun.
Face AND Body:
I have really dry skin. I also have overly active sebaceous glands🤔. Some people don't understand how that works. The acne ... I guess it could be worse. Compared to others, or my other problems ... It could be worse! However, bad or not, it is still a problem for me.
My entire body, tip to toe, every piece of my epidermis, is extremely sensitive. This cleanser, the ORIGINAL cleanser, the one with TRICLOSAN, worked for me wonderfully. When they yanked it years ago, everything, all of my issues got worse. You just have to make sure that you look for it in the "active ingredients" section. Because if it doesn't say it on the front, or doesn't have a list "active ingredients", you're not getting real deal!
NOTHING my dermatologist prescribed helped. I started looking at ordering it online. But it's getting harder to find even online. I found it for a bit in my local Walgreens during a sale a few months back. I thought I struck gold. But I haven't seen it since.
Damn bloody shame if you ask me.
Prettydarkskin D.
philly
I gave this five stars because, I have this product an it works great on my face .The noxzema cleans my face an when you wipe the product off of your face it leaves you feeling fresh, awakened an ready to accomplish anything knowing that your face is flawless.Noxzema Triple Clean Anti-Bacterial Lathering Cleanser Try this product an what it do wonders for your face
Kristen B.
I really didn’t like this face wash. It was super hard to squeeze out of the tube and then you’d end up with way too much. It also made my face feel way too clean. This cleanser stripped it of everything which I wasn’t a fan of.
Sarah W.
Great cleanser at a good price. If you’re looking for something to clean your face without any severe issue or specific needs this is a great option. It left me feeling clean and fresh and lasted through the night.
Jackie T.
Pasco
I am in love with this face wash! This is the only face wash that actually gets all of my make up and dirt off & actually works with my sensitive skin! I will continue to buy and definetly recommend
Marjorie V.
Lakewood, WA
I use this cleaner every night to take off my makeup. It breaks down my makeup and leave my skin clean and makeup free, it's even strong enough to break down all my eye makeup. Only issue I have with this cleanser is sometimes it leaves my skin dry and tight feeling.
Brandie M.
Tullahoma
Been using this for about a week now and I have noticed a wonderful difference in my face. My pores do feel cleaner and look smaller in my opinion. It doesn't take more than about a dime size amount to wash your face which is awesome and the price is great. Definitely a top notch cleanser.
ReeNeeđź‘‘ G.
Compton
I first use this to wash my face and then I apply the classic clean cream (same brand) amazing results! Supper affordable and yes the results are amazing if you have acne problems! I would totally recommend it!
Tyson C.
My mother has used this product for as long as I can remember. She loves it and claims that it is the best thing to clean your skin at the end of the day. The only thing, as a warning for some people, there is some type of a cooling sensation behind it. I know a lot of people do not prefer that in a face cleanser.
clare j.
Knoxville, TN
ABSOLUTELY love this product!!! It has a very fine, grainy texture to it, so it provides the perfect amount of exfoliation without irritation. This product leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean after each use. The salicylic acid component also helps fight breakouts without over-drying!
Elizabeth W.
Do they still sell this at target or walmart? I really don't have time to look for it in the aisles.
Angie M.
Baytown, TX
Does this smell like noxema you use on sunburns?
Tyson C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this as a face wash, but it makes my skin feel "raw." What face wash do you recommend for oily YET extremely sensitive skin? Thanks in advance!

back