BY NOXZEMA

The Original Deep Cleansing Cream deep cleans to remove dirt, oil and make-up without overdrying. Feel Noxzema working as it tingles and refreshes, leaving skin feeling soft & smooth and healthy-looking. see more...

Jasmine W.
Noxzema Classic Clean Original Deep Cleansing Cream 12 oz is the only face cleansing product i use. it’s simple & it actually gets the job done and done right. it’s easy on the pockets. the smell is kinda strong but it’s completely gentle on the skin. the smell could be better but it’s an awesome product i will continue to use.
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
I started using this when I was just a kid. This was probably one of the first face washes my mom bought me to combat acne. Now here I am at 30 years young and recently bought this again. I got it with every intention to share it with my son. I ended up using it. The ONLY CON i have with the wash .. is that it dries out my skin. BUT I have some awesome moisturizers I use afterward and my face is silky smooth and clear! <3 it !
Rosa G.
Pottstown, PA
I have been using this product since i was a teenager. Leaves my skin very clean & smooth. The price is good. Lasts a long time. You only need a thing layer. Haven't had problems with pimples or acne. Also helps when you have sunburn.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
My absolute favorite facial cleanser. It’s so simple and refreshing. I love that it makes my pores feel extra clean, and it doesn’t irritate my skin. Takes any and all makeup off with almost no effort.
501 C.
Merriam, KS
I use this product every now and then when I feel my skin needs a true deep clean. The smell is strong but I've gotten used to it and what I love most is the tingle my skin gets.
Stephanie L.
Richmond hill, NY
Love this cleanser. I love how it tingles and you can feel it actually cleaning and doing something to your face. When I wash this off my face instantly looks brighter.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
I use Noxema for sunburns! It is very cooling to the hot burned skin! The best thing is that in one to two days it helps the burn turn into a tan!!! Amazing product! Lather a bunch of Noxema all over the burn and go to bed leave white (not fully rubbed in), the next morning there is a complete difference the burn is almost tan and the pain relieved!!!
Anna I.
San Antonio, TX
I have sensitive oily skin and absolutely love this cleanser. Most products irritate and burn my face but this left my face feeling cool and refreshed. I love to purchase the $1 sizes for travel and even regular use as the product lasts. I definitely recommend
Sara M.
I got this as a gift from my cousin for my birthday. it is one of the best facial care creams I've used.

whenever I get acne, I use this product and it clears up very quickly; it also leaves my face feeling smooth and removes Any blemishes that may come up as well.

I don't use the product very often, so it has lasted a while.

the product comes in a small blue container with a screw off lid. the cream is white, and smells a little medicinal opposed to other face creams on the market.

it's a decent product and I would recommend it to someone looking for a strong acne or blemish cream!
Elizabeth W.
I can't use this every day, I can only use this when my face is feeling dry. I have super oily skin, but I suffer from acne. Some nights I apply 10% benzoyl peroxide on my problem areas and wake up with a blemish looking like a scab due to dryness. This usually helps clear it up for me rather than continuing to dry it out with an acne cleanser. Plus it feels nice on your skin when you wash it off, it has a tingly feel to it.