BY GENERIC

Noxzema Super Smooth Triple Blade Disposable Shavers: Smoother shaving and easier rinsing Pivoting head for enhanced control With conditioning vitamin E and aloe strips see more...

Donia E.
Mount Juliet , TN
I don’t know why everyone hates them considering that I actually find these razors pretty good. They’re very affordable at 4.5 $ at Walmart for four razors. I would recommend these but they’re not the very best.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
To me they are okay at first, but after a few shaves the aloe dries up and they are just plan horrible. You get what you pay for. I do like the multi colors though.
naf C.
So I tried the Noxzema Super Smooth Triple Blade Disposable shaver before shower. I tried it on dry and it worked fine. It completely removed all the hair on my arms and legs. It made my skin feel so smooth. It doesn't make my skin itch like others do. I do wish that there were 4 or more blades instead of 3 though because for some places I needed to use the shaver a second time because it didn't cut through the hair completely. My skin is dry too and so the dryness or "flakes" tend to fill up the areas within the blades very quickly. Overall it works great, I would highly recommend these shavers to anyone, especially people who have very sensitive skin.
Melissa T.
Austin, TX
First time I've used these razors they're not bad...could be better,however I do like the triple blade to though I'll probably use these again they're also pretty affordable
Jessica D.
Cincinnati, OH
Omg worst razors EVER!! First I tried my legs and I had to go over the same spot four or five times and there was still hair, and then I tried a more intimate area and I swear one swipe and I was crying. It's like shaving with a rusty kitchen knife. Hell no. Never again. If I could give no stars, I would.
Denise R.
Clarksville, TX
It has a smooth, mostly even shave. I like that it comes in different colors so I don't have someone else using my razor!
Tayla F.
Onset, MA
Was on the market for a new razor and decided to try these out.. Absolute fail even when I take my time & go over the same spot multiple times I'm still left with random blotches of hair on both underarms and legs. Not worth the bargain
Dariana R.
I tried this razors and they worked good for while .then they felt as dry and stiff
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
I absolutely hate these razors. It feels like I'm trying to shave my legs with a razor that's missing blades. It takes me several passes just to get a majority of the hairs, and even then they're not all gone; and that's with a brand new one! They may seem like a great value but they definitely are not. Whatever you do, do NOT buy these unless for some reason you want to have random spots and streaks of hair still on your legs!
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Not only are these razors affordable, but they are effective. Obviously these don’t work as well as other brands like Venus, but they get the job done.