BY GENERIC

Noxzema Super Smooth Triple Blade Disposable Shavers: Smoother shaving and easier rinsing Pivoting head for enhanced control With conditioning vitamin E and aloe strips see more...

naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So I tried the Noxzema Super Smooth Triple Blade Disposable shaver before shower. I tried it on dry and it worked fine. It completely removed all the hair on my arms and legs. It made my skin feel so smooth. It doesn't make my skin itch like others do. I do wish that there were 4 or more blades instead of 3 though because for some places I needed to use the shaver a second time because it didn't cut through the hair completely. My skin is dry too and so the dryness or "flakes" tend to fill up the areas within the blades very quickly. Overall it works great, I would highly recommend these shavers to anyone, especially people who have very sensitive skin.
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like these razors they live my legs nice and smooth plus they feel like high end razors I think I paid $3 for my 4 pack which is really good for the quality of razor your getting.
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like these! They were cheap for $2.88 and their for sensitive skin and they have spa shave strip with aloe which is for irritation because my skin gets red quick. Now to shave my legs lol.
Danielle L.
I love these shavers! I use these on a regular basis and love them! I was so shocked to see so many low ratings and reviews for this product. My experience has been the opposite. I have had much success using these shavers. First off they are super afforable, great value and you can get them at Wal-Mart and other stores! My skin is very sensitive so I use a brand new shaver every time I shave so this price point is perfect. They are super gentle and targeted towards people with sensitive skin. They also have aloe vera and vitamin e on the strips which I believe helps! The packaging is appealing and the bright color shavers are cute! I really recommend Noxzema Essential - 3 triple blade shavers!
Aiyana B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been using these razors on and off for about ten years now, and they're wonderful! They're very inexpensive for high quality razors! These come in a pack of 4, and I love stocking up on them when I can. I burn through razors really quickly as I shave close to everyday, even throughout the winter, and these last for a while. Simple, yet effective!
Donia E.
Mount Juliet, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don’t know why everyone hates them considering that I actually find these razors pretty good. They’re very affordable at 4.5 $ at Walmart for four razors. I would recommend these but they’re not the very best.
Haleigh W.
Martinsburg, WV
I do have the same problem of the aloe drying up. It's a bit of a disappointment that I have to change my razor so quickly. And if you don't mind shaving over the same spot twice, then you'll be ok.
Melissa T.
Austin, TX
First time I've used these razors they're not bad...could be better,however I do like the triple blade to though I'll probably use these again they're also pretty affordable
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely hate these razors. It feels like I'm trying to shave my legs with a razor that's missing blades. It takes me several passes just to get a majority of the hairs, and even then they're not all gone; and that's with a brand new one! They may seem like a great value but they definitely are not. Whatever you do, do NOT buy these unless for some reason you want to have random spots and streaks of hair still on your legs!
Jessica D.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omg worst razors EVER!! First I tried my legs and I had to go over the same spot four or five times and there was still hair, and then I tried a more intimate area and I swear one swipe and I was crying. It's like shaving with a rusty kitchen knife. Hell no. Never again. If I could give no stars, I would.