BY GENERIC

Noxzema Super Smooth Triple Blade Disposable Shavers: Smoother shaving and easier rinsing Pivoting head for enhanced control With conditioning vitamin E and aloe strips see more...

Jessica D.
Cincinnati, OH
Omg worst razors EVER!! First I tried my legs and I had to go over the same spot four or five times and there was still hair, and then I tried a more intimate area and I swear one swipe and I was crying. It's like shaving with a rusty kitchen knife. Hell no. Never again. If I could give no stars, I would.
Tayla F.
Onset, MA
Was on the market for a new razor and decided to try these out.. Absolute fail even when I take my time & go over the same spot multiple times I'm still left with random blotches of hair on both underarms and legs. Not worth the bargain
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
To me they are okay at first, but after a few shaves the aloe dries up and they are just plan horrible. You get what you pay for. I do like the multi colors though.
Dariana R.
I tried this razors and they worked good for while .then they felt as dry and stiff
Donia E.
Mount Juliet , TN
Wellness Guru Expert
I don’t know why everyone hates them considering that I actually find these razors pretty good. They’re very affordable at 4.5 $ at Walmart for four razors. I would recommend these but they’re not the very best.
Danielle L.
I love these shavers! I use these on a regular basis and love them! I was so shocked to see so many low ratings and reviews for this product. My experience has been the opposite. I have had much success using these shavers. First off they are super afforable, great value and you can get them at Wal-Mart and other stores! My skin is very sensitive so I use a brand new shaver every time I shave so this price point is perfect. They are super gentle and targeted towards people with sensitive skin. They also have aloe vera and vitamin e on the strips which I believe helps! The packaging is appealing and the bright color shavers are cute! I really recommend Noxzema Essential - 3 triple blade shavers!
Aiyana B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been using these razors on and off for about ten years now, and they're wonderful! They're very inexpensive for high quality razors! These come in a pack of 4, and I love stocking up on them when I can. I burn through razors really quickly as I shave close to everyday, even throughout the winter, and these last for a while. Simple, yet effective!
Haleigh W.
Martinsburg, WV
I do have the same problem of the aloe drying up. It's a bit of a disappointment that I have to change my razor so quickly. And if you don't mind shaving over the same spot twice, then you'll be ok.
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
I absolutely hate these razors. It feels like I'm trying to shave my legs with a razor that's missing blades. It takes me several passes just to get a majority of the hairs, and even then they're not all gone; and that's with a brand new one! They may seem like a great value but they definitely are not. Whatever you do, do NOT buy these unless for some reason you want to have random spots and streaks of hair still on your legs!
Denise R.
CLARKSVILLE, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
It has a smooth, mostly even shave. I like that it comes in different colors so I don't have someone else using my razor!