Personal CareHair RemovalWomen's RazorsNoxzema
Noxzema Spa Shave 4-Blade Disposable Razor with Moroccan Oil, 4 ct

Noxzema® Spa Shave™ 4-Blade Disposable Razor with Moroccan Oil, 4 ct.

For most people, shaving is more of a nuisance than an enjoyable activity, but thanks to Noxzema®, there’s no need to worry anymore! Noxzema’s® Spa Shave™ 4-Blade Disposable Razors feature ultra-thin blades that glide smoothly and rinse easily. Our razors now feature improved moisture strips with Moroccan Argan oil, which soothes skin irritation. The curve-hugging pivoting head adjusts to body contours. The long, cushion handle grip provides enhanced comfort and precision control. Your skin will feel smoother than it has ever felt before. Your skin will be silky and smooth with this disposable razor.

Are these any good?
Does anyone else not like that you have to replace the blades alot?
How good are these razors? With a single pass, the beautiful one?
Start your review of Noxzema® Spa Shave™ 4-Blade Disposable Razor with Moroccan Oil, 4 ct.!
Product Highlights
They dont leave razor bumps and it really is a smooth shave.in reviews
I always get a really close shave and never razor burn or annyoing bumps.in reviews
Sara V.
Portland, OR
Good disposable razor. Lasts for several shaves - good for travel, etc. Easy to pick up from Target or other similar store. Ok price.
Arpita S.
These did not work very well for me and left me with cuts after. I do not think I will use them again.
Alexis K.
Scranton, PA
These are my favorite! My go-to. They're so effective especially for those winter legs (girls you know what I mean!)
Danielle P.
Melrose, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought these because they were visually appealing and low cost. Unfortunately, they are one of the worst razors i have ever used. Even on my first swipe with a new one of these there were hairs that got missed. UNACCEPTABLE! Plus they get all gunked up and can pretty much only be used once for a mediocre shave. Never buying these again! And i plan to write the company!!
Rachel M.
Chandler, AZ
Typically I use Venus razors because they last longer. However Noxzema is the best disposable razor I've use for the price. Theyrte smooth and don't feel like your going to cut your legs compared to other cheap brands like Daisy. I also love that they often have coupons in the Sunday paper.
Katherine W.
Zephyrhills, FL
Great razors!! I love Noxzema razors! They're great for smooth legs and close shave! The blades last a long time too!
Terese R.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A lot of people have there eye brows professionally done. However other women still hold out do them there self. The choice is up to each individual woman. There is no right or wrong. I have tried both doing them myself and getting them professionally done. Or getting them done and just maintain them myself. I have tried a few brands and by far Noxema is the best.
Enchantra B.
Garland, TX
I have used these before in the bikini area they were not irritating at all. They gave a close shave and the small head made it easy to get to the hard to reach areas
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not a fan of these razors, I used them because I forgot mine at home and I was staying out of town so I grabbed something quick to use and they make my skin burn and bleed
Lexie B.
Denham Spgs, LA
Love these razors. they give a clean shave and never leave any hair or annoying red itchy bumps.