Noxzema Spa Shave 4-Blade Shavers - 4 CT uploaded by Lee W.

BY NOXZEMA

Noxzema® Spa Shave™ 4-Blade Shavers.

Great value!.

3+1.

For spa-like radiance!.

With moisturizing botanical strips. see more...

Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm not super picky with razors but these pretty much suck. Bought only because I had a coupon for them but never again will a coupon make me buy these. I mean they're okay. They work just not great. Yes your legs are smooth & shaved after but there are nicer razors out there. I feel these aren't that sharp & get clogged easily. They don't last very long either, razor & handle. I feel the razor kind of dulls fast & the little plastic pieces break too fast. Faster than me being done with the razor! The pieces holding the razor part aren't strong enough.
Erin K.
Orchard Beach, MD
So I left my razor at a friends house over the weekend and wasn't able to go back to get it, so I bought these. The first time using it and I'm not impressed. They do the job but it feels as if I'm using a razor that has been used for 2 months too long. I also don't like the way they curve to my body, but that could be a non issue for others! I'll definitely use them until they need to be replaced but I don't think I'll be buying them again! I'd recommend trying a different razor before going with these, if you can.
Kim A.
Vinemont, AL
I actually kinda like these. Are they the best ones out there, no....but for the most part they do the job. Given the price of them, you get what you pay for. Several reasons i am not a huge fan of them are: they have no aloe on them, they break easy and they have a weird smell to them.
Christa T.
Wichita, KS
Noxzema shaving razors are a product that I used to highly recommend. Last night, I bought a 4 pack of these and it seems as if they have flimsy qualities. I can barely apply pressure to my legs when shaving before it feels as if the razor is going to snap in two. If they are able to produce them with more sturdy, durable razor handles, I would be a better fan of them. :)
Rahel R.
Pierre, SD
I hated these razors. I feel that in this case, you get what you pay for. I let my legs go for a few weeks and I felt that I was literally mowing a mini lawn on my legs. I have kept these ONLY as a back up for when I forget to purchase razors.
Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
These shavers are really good if you use these then you know these work. After you use these your legs feel jungle free. They aren't really expensive you can find these for a really good price at any retail store. Awesome!!!
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Highly disappointed, I can see why these were such a good deal, they don't give a close cut and leave behind lots of hair. Very dull. I would rather pay the extra money for a better razor after dealing with these.
kristen d.
Very disappointed! I purchased these razors yesterday, only to be let down. I used different brands of shaving cream, and they still left behind lots of hairs. Very flimsy and dull.
Ciera M.
Killeen, TX
Not too expensive, but the quality is also kinda blah. They feel about like any other disposable razor. Not the worst ones I've tried but also not the best.
Jennifer K.
To be quite honest, I am not a fan of these razors. No matter the shaving cream, these razors would leave behind more hairs than my preferred razor brand.