BY GENERIC

Noxzema Spa Shave 4-Blade Disposable Shavers: Ultra-thin blades glide smoothly and rinse easily For spa-like radiance Botanical moisture strips moisturize and soothe With moisturizing botanical strips Curve-hugging pivoting head adjusts to leg, underarm and bikini-area contours Long, cushion grip handle provides enhanced comfort and control see more...

Cassie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love a great, close shave without any nics or cuts?! The Noxzema Spa Shave Disposable Razor with Moroccan Oil has "ultra-thin blades [that] glide smoothly and rinse easily" combined with a "curve-hugging pivoting head [that] adjusts to leg, underarm and bikini-area contours". I also love the durable, cushion handle which makes the razor comfortable and easy to control.

The only two things I would change about this product are visual changes and do not affect the performance of the razor. I would change the lubricating strip to a white color (the yellow clashes with the sleek look of the purple and white) and I would add the words Nozema Spa Shave to the razor. I know I often forget which razor I am using and will glance at the name before heading out to the store (this is especially useful when there is a style change).

Overall, this razor is a quality product at a great price! I would highly recommend! I received a complimentary sample of this product in exchange for my review, but all opinions are my own.
Amanda L.
Homestead, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not only do they not get the job done, but if you're a little clumsy like myself and the razor happens to slip out of your hand and hit the ground, it WILL break and become completely unusable! 3 out of 4 have broken this way! I'm appalled.
Chan C.
Keene, NH
Very good product, does the job. Shaved my legs and gave a smooth feeling. I used like every other day, blade feels better compare to other brands
Erin D.
Galesburg, IL
These razors ripped up my leg skin and left them in shambles. It took me forever to shave the hair, and left me with so much razor burn.
Lawren B.
Baldwinsville, NY
These are the only product I will use for razors! I absolutely love them and definitely recommend them