BY GENERIC

Noxzema Spa Shave 4-Blade Disposable Shavers: Ultra-thin blades glide smoothly and rinse easily For spa-like radiance Botanical moisture strips moisturize and soothe With moisturizing botanical strips Curve-hugging pivoting head adjusts to leg, underarm and bikini-area contours Long, cushion grip handle provides enhanced comfort and control see more...

Amanda L.
Homestead, FL
Not only do they not get the job done, but if you're a little clumsy like myself and the razor happens to slip out of your hand and hit the ground, it WILL break and become completely unusable! 3 out of 4 have broken this way! I'm appalled.
Erin D.
Galesburg, IL
These razors ripped up my leg skin and left them in shambles. It took me forever to shave the hair, and left me with so much razor burn.
Lawren B.
Baldwinsville, NY
These are the only product I will use for razors! I absolutely love them and definitely recommend them
Chan C.
Keene, NH
Very good product, does the job. Shaved my legs and gave a smooth feeling. I used like every other day, blade feels better compare to other brands