BY NOXZEMA

Reveals Smoother, Fresher Skin. Pivoting Head Hugs Curves And Navigates Tricky Areas With Ease. With Skin-Softening Jojoba Strips That Moisturize And Help Protect Against Nicks And Cuts. Cushiony Handle Enhances Control, Too. Made In Japan see more...

Noxzema Shaving Super Smooth Triple Blade Shavers
  • "Try a another brand or if you go with these make sure you have plenty of band aids in the house." in 1 review
  • "They do not get rid of the hair at all." in 1 review
  • "In order for these to work you have to shave with soap and water not any shaving cream at all." in 1 review
  • "They don't work well the come with a coupon but I had ton coupons befor ever trying them.Bought a ton and they suck i got cuts more then anything.I gave them to my mom she has differnt skin but didn't work much better for her." in 1 review
  • "It was completely worthless as a means to remove hair from either legs or underarms." in 1 review
Courtney D.
My go to brand of razors. Pretty colors and clean shave will leave you feeling great
Kirbi D.
Terrible razor. I bought these on a whim since I had forgot my go to razor brand and just needed something for a weekend trip. No other brand available. Price was good but the razor itself does not shave very well, have to go in multiple directions to achieve a shave at all and then feels like razor burn due to it's pivoting head. Flimsy handle and moisturizing strip is pointless. Can only use once or twice before replacing. Package is simple and easy to open.
Erin H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I am pretty familiar with the Noxzema brand and I didn't think twice before buying the razors to try. I get in the shower and as I am shaving, I realize that the brand new razor, from the package is not working. It took so long for the razor to work that I finally gave up. I wondered if it just happened to be that particular razor, so the next day I tried a different one, again new from the package. It still did not work. I think from now on I will stick to Gillette.
Anastasia P.
Corpus Christi, TX
Yea basically i kinda agree with everybody else on how bad they are. In order for these to work you have to shave with soap and water not any shaving cream at all. They are a great price the packaging is really nothing special. When breaking these the blades aren't single, they are all connected which i thought was weird. The shaving experience is a little tough but i just have to deal with going over my legs 30 times in order to have smooth legs.
Keisha H.
Augusta, GA
As a brand, Noxema should be embarrassed to attach their name to this razor. It was completely worthless as a means to remove hair from either legs or underarms. (After using two new razors I gave up on smooth legs.) Worse yet, my skin is irritated after attempting to shave. I hope Noxema removes this from the market so others do not waste their time and money.
Amanda G.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have to say that I was extremely disappointed with these razors. It took multiple swipes in order to clear barely there hair from one area of my leg. I felt like these razors were already used by someone else before I used them just because the blades were so dull already. Apart from the colorful handles and the inexpensive price I would say there are little, if any pros to these razors.
Danielle P.
This is actually the worst razor I have ever used in my life. I don't care how cheap they are, I will never use these again and I'm actually mad I spent the money I did on them. If given the choice between these and a cheap store brand razor, I will pick the store brand disposable razor. They do not get rid of the hair at all. Do yourself a favor and steer completely clear of these.
Teresa M.
Conroe, TX
Ok so I am so glad I am not the only one that doesn't like these razors. These are absolutely the worst razors ever and a waste of money. They don't remove any hair at all! I mean how do you make a razor and it not remove ANY hair? Don't waste your time or money on these!
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert
These don't deserve a star. Worst razors ever! If you want razor nicks and hair left on your legs get these lol otherwise save your money and skip these completely and get razors that actually work.
Madison W.
Garrison, IA
I bought these hoping they would work better than the cheap store brand razors... Even though they are more expensive... they are worse! The blades are extremely dull. I have never been more disappointed in a razor ever before.