BY NOXZEMA

Smoother Shaving & Easier Rinsing Helps reveal smoother, more radiant skin. Pivoting head for enhanced control with conditioning Vitamin E & Aloe strips Questions? see more...

Amanda G.
I was extremely disappointed when I purchased these razors. They were inexpensive but they were extremely dull. It seems as if I had to shave the same area a few times before my barely there hair was removed from that one spot. I will finish the package and never re-purchase. The only positive thing about these razors are that they are colorful.
Lynnsey R.
I would not recommend! I bought these once, I only used one razor and put the rest in the garbage. My normally don't get razor burn, but I had a severe case after using these razors. Needless to say I was not impressed.
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
Awful for me. Didn't help remove my hair from anywhere (legs, bikini or armpit). However, it's perfect for my 10 year old daughter who just began to shave her legs because they are not a really close shave.
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
Lots and lots of razor burn. I grabbed these from the dollar store one day while the normal ones I used were out. Worst idea, ever! I had to go over areas twice and I had so much razor burn! Never again!
Kelley K.
For being a cheap razor, they worked well. Have to give a little more pressure but when used in the shower it helps makes my legs smoothr and going over missed areas easier.
N L.
Port St Lucie, FL
I tried these because they were on sale and had a coupon but my legs hated me for it, it was painful = razor burn. 2 thumbs down
Amanda L.
Tifton, GA
These are pretty good for their price. I wish they lasted longer and would get closer. I do enjoy them though.