BY NOXZEMA

New!  Helps minimize hair regrowth & leaves skin feeling smoother, longer.  Special hair minimizing formula with Capislow™ helps reduce shaving frequency to keep legs and underarms smoother, longer. Vitamin E and Aloe provide protection against nicks, cuts and razor burn. Refreshing fragrance wakes up the senses. Questions? see more...

Beth D.
Super necessary for spring/summer! I was skeptical about the slowing hair growth thing, but it really does work! I can go an extra day without shaving when I use this stuff
Evelyn  H.
I am not sure if this product helps in slowing hair growth but does leave my legs feeling soft and smooth after shaving
Jade H.
The hair minimizing aspect of this really intrigued me, so I decided to try it out. It really does slow down hair growth, and I found I had to shave my legs less often than usual. Also leaves your skin feeling very smooth.