Noxzema Shaving Eyebrow Shaper uploaded by Arwa M.

BY NOXZEMA

New Look! For Shaping & Styling Eyebrows This tiny razor with protective skin guard is the easy way to trim and shape your eyebrows safely and painlessly like a professional makeup artist.  Also, can be used to remove unwanted hair on your face and bikini area.  Questions?  Blade made in Japan, Assembled in China see more...

• Are these good for brow beginners.....I'm nervous as this will be...1 Answers
  • I want to try this out.. any tips or tricks for how to shape eyeb...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "They can be painful, and the razor blade can be worn down quickly, but they are worth keeping around for fast touch ups." in 2 reviews
H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
These cut the crap out of me! I will give it a break as I'm sure it was the learning curve involved with figuring out a new tool but do be careful. Pull the skin taught and brush the razor against the skin very lightly, going with the direction of hair growth.
jean n.
Davenport, FL
I absolutely love these. I usually hate doing my eyebrows since I don't like plucking . found these and had to try it out . it's quick, easy and painless. allot less work then plucking .
JURISSA F.
Goldenrod, FL
I so love this product its easy to use even though i cut my self everytime i use it. You have to be carefull wen you use it .
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Its a great deal for those who hates plucking their eyebrows or for the busy mama like me , who dont have time to visit salon and get them. Needs to be careful , but once you get your hands onto it, becomes hassle free. Lastly its so much cheap in price too.
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
these are extremely sharp and remove hair very quickly. I HATE plucking and rarely have time to get my brows waxed so i rely on these little guys to keep my brows neat.
I will repurchase over and over!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
These little shavers are sharp, and if you're not careful can cut off way more eyebrow than you desire. I used to keep one in my make up bag to touch when needed inbetween waxing. I would over use these to the point that my eyebrows were starting to grow out stubby. I would also scratch myself with the edge of the blade, after a couple uses these are no good. They are okay if you struggle with maintaining your eyebrows.
Jennica B.
I love these! Since I started using these, I haven't had to get my brows waxed. I haven't tried any others because I like these so much, so I don't know how they compare to similar products. I will warn though, if you don't use these flat against your skin, you will run the risk of small nicks and cuts. I also like this for between my brows, above my lip, and for strays on my chin.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have absolutely fallen in love with these little babies! They are so perfect for getting all of those little tiny pesky eyebrow hairs when you're in between waxes. They are super inexpensive and you can literally find them at any drugstore.
Aurelia C.
Socorro, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
I use these eyebrow razors every morning when I get ready. I purchase them at Walmart, they are super easy to find and you can get good use out of just one. I have dry skin and these do not irritate them. I highly recommend this product!
Jess T.
Philadelphia , PA
these are super handy for small areas like the middle of your brows, upper lip, chin that may have stubborn hairs pop up every once in a while. I like to keep one in my car. downfall is that they pick up any dirt or makeup on your skin where you are removing hair so they clog easily.
Abby F.
I want to try this out.. any tips or tricks for how to shape eyebrows using it? I've always had super light eyebrows, so close up-keep hasn't been overly necessary. But I want to clean them up a bit. Help!
Shaconna H.
Are these good for brow beginners.....I'm nervous as this will be my first time using these on my brows I usually tweez them.