BY NOXZEMA

New Look! For Shaping & Styling Eyebrows This tiny razor with protective skin guard is the easy way to trim and shape your eyebrows safely and painlessly like a professional makeup artist.  Also, can be used to remove unwanted hair on your face and bikini area.  Questions?  Blade made in Japan, Assembled in China see more...

• Are these good for brow beginners.....I'm nervous as this...1 Answers
  • I want to try this out.. any tips or tricks for how to sh...2 Answers
Noxzema Shaving Eyebrow Shaper
  • "They can be painful, and the razor blade can be worn down quickly, but they are worth keeping around for fast touch ups." in 2 reviews
Kristi A.
I do not use this for my eyebrows but I do use it to get rid of my peach fuzz and blonde hairs above my lips and it definitely works. It leaves your face feeling smooth and does not make the hairs grow back thick.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
These little shavers are sharp, and if you're not careful can cut off way more eyebrow than you desire. I used to keep one in my make up bag to touch when needed inbetween waxing. I would over use these to the point that my eyebrows were starting to grow out stubby. I would also scratch myself with the edge of the blade, after a couple uses these are no good. They are okay if you struggle with maintaining your eyebrows.
lisa c.
I love these eyebrow shapers. They are small and convenient for on the go. They easy to use and they have a protector to cover the blade. I brought this one from dollar general for $3. I love these ones. I think they are better than the dollar ones. I would definitely recommend and purchase again.
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Its a great deal for those who hates plucking their eyebrows or for the busy mama like me , who dont have time to visit salon and get them. Needs to be careful , but once you get your hands onto it, becomes hassle free. Lastly its so much cheap in price too.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
I love these eyebrow shapers. They are super cute and are very sharpe. It catches all unwanted hair and keeps your eye brows very neat and defined for about a week and a few days. Be careful with them because you can cut yourself if you are not careful but it do glides very easy and gets the job done quickly.
Trang D.
The Noxzema Eyebrow Shapers are great for doing eyebrows. The design and the blade of the Shapers is small and percise. It helps to remove my the hair effecly. These Shapers are really sharp. I have to be really careful when using.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I have absolutely fallen in love with these little babies! They are so perfect for getting all of those little tiny pesky eyebrow hairs when you're in between waxes. They are super inexpensive and you can literally find them at any drugstore.
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
these are extremely sharp and remove hair very quickly. I HATE plucking and rarely have time to get my brows waxed so i rely on these little guys to keep my brows neat.
I will repurchase over and over!
Brittany G.
Freer, TX
The product did what I wanted it to except that shaving hair tends to make it grow back thicker and darker! That was the opposite of what I wanted for cleaning up my eyebrows.
Jennica B.
I love these! Since I started using these, I haven't had to get my brows waxed. I haven't tried any others because I like these so much, so I don't know how they compare to similar products. I will warn though, if you don't use these flat against your skin, you will run the risk of small nicks and cuts. I also like this for between my brows, above my lip, and for strays on my chin.
Abby F.
I want to try this out.. any tips or tricks for how to shape eyebrows using it? I've always had super light eyebrows, so close up-keep hasn't been overly necessary. But I want to clean them up a bit. Help!
Shaconna H.
Are these good for brow beginners.....I'm nervous as this will be my first time using these on my brows I usually tweez them.