BY NOXZEMA #84 in Women's Razors

Here is why we re The Bikini Experts... Easy grip handle design for confidence and control. Soothing aloe vera moisturizing pad for lubrication where you need it the most. Comb design with protective skin guard to minimize irritation. Mini- blade, only 5/8" wide for delicate bikini area trimming. Guaranteed - If you are not satisfied with the Noxzema Bikini Shaver, return Bikini Shavers along the purchase receipt, for further details Call . ; Questions? see more...

• where can you find these? i cant find them at my local target/wal...2 Answers
  • "so it definitely gives a close shave so i shave less." in 1 review
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't get good results with these bikini razors. I had the worst razor burn after using these once and I never used again. I bought because the price was great but was disappointed with results on my sensitive skin
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
These are a really great concept. They're a horrible experience though, and quite frankly not worth the money in my opinion. First of all, they missed hairs, at 24 I think I'm pretty experienced with a razor so I don't think it was my fault that the razor missed hairs. The razors also gave me a horrible razor burn. I would not buy these again.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Saw these and of course had to try them! They do work great for trimming bikini area and have no complaints but always find myself just using my regular razors instead
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i honestly love these little razors, good for the bikini area but also good for when youre too lazy to pluck your eyebrows HA! i havent found these from any other company.
only downside to this product is that i cant find them anywhere but on amazon!
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These were just horrible. I liked the idea but I don't understand how they chose to execute. These are cute but not efficient. They don't glide well and do not provide a close shave. Don't waste your money.
Mary C.
Auburndale, FL
These are the bomb they help
When you haven't wax they really work and not only I use them form my binkini are I use them for my eyebrows too just the right size to help
Me on my eyebrows
Natalia K.
I first came across this product in a local CVS a few years ago and loved it! I've been buying it until it suddenly disappeared from the store so I'm glad to find that I can purchase it online too.
The shaver is small but comfortably fits in a hand and it's small enough to reach everywhere you need. It has protective plastic "teeth" extending past the blade so that you don't get too close to the skin, however, on one occasion I did cut skin - be careful! (I used it at least a hundred times over the years, I think I just held it at an awkward angle that one time plus the cut was tiny it healed the next day. Therefore it's my fault not the shaver's).
Love the Noxzema shavers!
Nicole D.
I can never shave my bikini area without getting razor burn. So glad I found these.
As others have stated, these will shave you down pretty close, but you won't be hair-free. The idea is NOT to shave that close to the skin. Avoid those razor bumps, friends! I shave weekly-ish with this product, and the underside of the razor tends to get a little clogged with hair. It is possible to pry the top off to clean the little razor, and that does extend their life for me. But since they're cheap, I don't feel bad about tossing them.
Meaghan S.
Carrollton, GA
I don't really know why I bought these? It's been a while since I did. I honestly just wouldn't recommend, just due to the price. I guess if you're a small person that needs a small bikini razor, this might be nice, but for me, I could just as easily use a regular size razor and get the job done. I'd rather just buy more blades for a standard razor than have 5 different razors in my shower.
Barbie S.
Pineville, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Thes Nozema Shaving Bikini Shavers are most definitely the best razors on the market. I'm very attached to mine and wouldn't even consider using another brand. Very easy to use and I've used them for years and never once has it cut my skin. This is my best friend for hair removal in the summer months.
Judith C.
Roswell, NM
Yo los compre en wallmart pero ya no los volvi a ver... Donde mas los puedo encontrar??
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
where can you find these? i cant find them at my local target/walmart/cvs!
Hayley C.
Hanceville, AL
Are these okay for sensitive skin?
Alannah M.
Have been really looking for a shaver for down there. I really want one that gives me a close shave and doesn't cause bumps and rashes. Is this razor any good?