BY NOXZEMA #80 in Women's Razors

Here is why we re The Bikini Experts... Easy grip handle design for confidence and control. Soothing aloe vera moisturizing pad for lubrication where you need it the most. Comb design with protective skin guard to minimize irritation. Mini- blade, only 5/8" wide for delicate bikini area trimming. Guaranteed - If you are not satisfied with the Noxzema Bikini Shaver, return Bikini Shavers along the purchase receipt, for further details Call . ; Questions? see more...

• where can you find these? i cant find them at my local target/wal...2 Answers
  • Are these okay for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Yo los compre en wallmart pero ya no los volvi a ver... Donde mas...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "They get the job done and are affordable!" in 1 review
  • "so it definitely gives a close shave so i shave less." in 1 review
  • "It's impossible to cut yourself and I didn't get a razor burn." in 1 review
Natalia K.
I first came across this product in a local CVS a few years ago and loved it! I've been buying it until it suddenly disappeared from the store so I'm glad to find that I can purchase it online too.
The shaver is small but comfortably fits in a hand and it's small enough to reach everywhere you need. It has protective plastic "teeth" extending past the blade so that you don't get too close to the skin, however, on one occasion I did cut skin - be careful! (I used it at least a hundred times over the years, I think I just held it at an awkward angle that one time plus the cut was tiny it healed the next day. Therefore it's my fault not the shaver's).
Love the Noxzema shavers!
Meaghan S.
Carrollton, GA
I don't really know why I bought these? It's been a while since I did. I honestly just wouldn't recommend, just due to the price. I guess if you're a small person that needs a small bikini razor, this might be nice, but for me, I could just as easily use a regular size razor and get the job done. I'd rather just buy more blades for a standard razor than have 5 different razors in my shower.
Katherine C.
Dayton, TN
Ah! This is probably my favorite disposable razor I've ever used. I don't really use disposable ones because I find that reloadable razors are higher quality, but out of all the disposable razors I've used, this is the best one. Smooth shave, nice handle, left my skin smooth and irritation free. If I'm going to use a disposable razor, it's definitely going to be Noxzema.
Barbie S.
Pineville, WV
Thes Nozema Shaving Bikini Shavers are most definitely the best razors on the market. I'm very attached to mine and wouldn't even consider using another brand. Very easy to use and I've used them for years and never once has it cut my skin. This is my best friend for hair removal in the summer months.
Cheryl S.
Bristol, CT
I had high hopes for these, but they're tricky. The size is convenient, but these are extremely sharp, and even a slight curve of the body or wrong hand movement can cause a cut. Skin felt irritated after using. I feel like these would be best for touchups or small areas.
melissa R.
Wahiawa, HI
These are very difficult to use! And for my sensitive skin creates razor burn and bumps! I use them every other week to touch up tbe outer bikini area and had to stop using them! I wouldnt recommend these for people with sensitive skin. The leading brand works much better
Tanesha S.
Bronx, NY
Noxema Shaving Bikini Shavers, cut me up pretty badly. I resorted to using it on my eyebrows instead. I didn't care for the shape of the head and the size of the handle. Perhaps if the head were longer and less squared, it would have given a better, cut-free shave.
Stephanie K.
Warren, MI
I don't like these. They left me with a lot of razor burn and razor bumps. In all fairness, I do have sensitive skin in my bikini area, however these razors are very dull, don't last very long and did a lot of damage to my skin. I won't be purchasing them again.
Alexandria T.
Pleasanton, KS
These work so well in the bikini area and prevent me from getting a razor rash. I purchased these from Walmart and I use them almost everyday. They last quite awhile and for the price they are very effective at getting the job done. Overall, I am satisfied.
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
i honestly love these little razors, good for the bikini area but also good for when youre too lazy to pluck your eyebrows HA! i havent found these from any other company.
only downside to this product is that i cant find them anywhere but on amazon!
Judith C.
Roswell, NM
Yo los compre en wallmart pero ya no los volvi a ver... Donde mas los puedo encontrar??
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
where can you find these? i cant find them at my local target/walmart/cvs!
Hayley C.
Hanceville, AL
Are these okay for sensitive skin?
Alannah M.
Have been really looking for a shaver for down there. I really want one that gives me a close shave and doesn't cause bumps and rashes. Is this razor any good?