Noxzema Shape N Smooth Touch Up Kit 3 Pack uploaded by Chaniki B.Noxzema Shape N Smooth Touch Up Kit 3 Pack uploaded by Maria A.

BY UNKNOWN

Noxzema Shape N Smooth Touch Up Kit 3 Pack see more...

Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Great to shape up those areas that little hairs grow. Or shape up during the summer. Lite and small razor easy to travel with. First time I brought a razor from Noxzema and I was pleased with the results.
Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
Yes! I love using these for the little fuzzies that pop up on my face. These work so well. They work great at getting red of the hair, and it works amazing for exfoliating the face. I'm obsessed with this product!
Chaniki B.
Atlanta, GA
I just start using this product for my eyebrows love it so much stocked up with 21 packs so that I wouldn't run out love the cost I like the fact it also comes with a trimmer for your bikini, chins&shins and shins if you choose to use it that way and can also use it for your eyebrows my entire household like using this product including my husband
Maria A.
Marion, VA
This little bunch of miniature sized razors and blades are ideal for trimming your bikini line or for under arms or for any part of your face I between visits to the salon. You can trim eye brows , the dreaded ladies mustache or any other peach fuzz that pops up between visits. May irritate so follow up with something soothing.
Amy S.
Fort Worth, TX
I love it I just bought this a week ago and it works my husband likes it too it really helps me shape my brows and for my husband it helps him shape his beard
Nicole C.
My go to razor for my brows, and those light blonde peach fuzzies I get. I highly recommend these to anyone!