BY NOXZEMA

Dannielle M.
Bakersfield
First facial cleaner I ever used over 30 years ago and STILL a good product. Reasonably priced and actually better than some of the other, more expensive brands. Doesn't dry out my skin and actually moisturized it. Easy to use and remove. Still one of the best cleaners I have tried.
Aryn N.
Oceanside, CA
I love the og noxzema. It takes off my makeup and gets all the grimey dirt deep down in my pours. I like the smell if it. It makes me feel cleaner. It's been around for years so obviously it's a great product even still today in modern times.
brooke w.
Loveland
i have really oily and sensitive skin, i break out really easily too. this can been a great cleaner for my face. however, i only use it at night because if i wash my face twice a day with it, it’ll dry my face out too much.
Tricia S.
Texas
I like the way my face feels after using this cream. I use it to help minimize oils and dirt from my face. It’s gentle on my skin. I love the little tingling sensation of it. It doesn’t take much to get the job done.
Horacia Deaudra D.
Dallas
Noxzema has been around for a very long time and i have used it before of course. When i used this product i liked the way that it made my face feel. Nice and cool and tingly. My face would feel very soft and very fresh afterwards. It did help with blemishes and breakout of the pimples. Not sure if it does the same any more but i had to chang skin care duento the ezcema.
Susan D.
Madera
I used this as a teenager and had wonderful, clear skin. I’ve since started using it again, now that I a, older. I love the way my skin feels after cleansing. It’s always been reasonably priced.
Rebecca B.
Kingman
This is an oldie but goodie, I just love the scent and feel clean and tingling feeling of deep clean. My skin feels so great after I use this product .one of my long time favorites and always keep stocked .
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
I’ve been using noxema cream cleanser since I was first hitting my teen years. It leaves your face feeling clean and refreshing and has a nice tingly feeling to it as well .
Leslie M.
Wayne
I feel like I've used this my whole life! The refreshing scent is just a bonus with how amazing it makes your face feel after using it. It's excellent for all skin types
April D.
Decatur , AL
I used to use this in my teenage years. It was very affordable and worked for my bad skin. It makes your face feel all tingling but I gave it a 4 stars because of the smell. Still would recommend for beauty on a budget