Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream

This refreshing cleansing cream infused with soothing eucalyptus refreshing menthol and camphor delves deep into pores to remove dirt oil and makeup without drying skin for noticeably soft smooth and healthy-looking skin. see more...

Raven O.
Noxzema classic cleanser is one of my favorite cleanser. The product it's self has a strong pepperminty kind of smell, the consistency is that of a cream. When the product is applied on to the face it gives the skin a tingling sensation to let you know that the product is working. What I also love about this product is that the container alone will last you quite awhile so if you are a person who wants to just still with one cleanser without having to go out to buy more this is the product for you. I'm unsure if you are supposed or can use this product everyday but I usually use this about 2 times a week if I want a deep clean.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
This is by far the best cleanser I have ever used. It gets deep down and gets all the junk out of your skin without over drying it. My skin always feels softer and has more of a glow after I use it. It’s cheap has a nice smell and it lasts a long time. I will always buy this
Suzie M.
I have been using Noxzema Orginial Deep Cleansing Creme for many years .... I spend alot of time outside so i need a moisture cleaner and soothing clean... The price is always great but it does tend to get a moisture at the top of product often ( after opening ) .. the top stuff feel weird and no sure why it does this .... i
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
This cleanser lasts long and doesn’t go bad fast. I have been using it for quite a few years now and don’t plan on switching. My face feels so fresh and clean after each use which is nice. Would I change anything about it? Not really, just wish more retailers had it
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
Have been using this product off and on for a few years. Ive learned that this is not an everyday cleanser. Its better to use if you have a sudden breakout since the formula for this product is so strong.
Deedee G.
I use this every morning. It smells amazing and keeps my face cool, and oil free. I wear makeup daily, and this product doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Also helps with future acne breakouts.
Mari S.
Tucson , AZ
I bought this product last summer because i was breaking out due to oiliness on my face. I did see my face start to clear up while using this product, I was originally interested because it says deep cleansing and I figured that wearing makeup and the Arizona heat would cause my face to need some deep cleansing. When you first put it on it feel like cream it has that consistency then shortly after it starts to tingle which I liked I feel like it's doing its job that way! I would definitely recommend it last a long time.
Kaylaveeh S.
Oak Forest , IL
This is my holy grail cleanser. It is a nice creamy consistency so it doesn't dry out ur skin but it really deep cleanses your skin. It takes off my makeup effortlessly and it was only $2.99 at Target. I would definitely recommend this especially if you have oily skin Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream
Angelina D.
This product is definitely one of my holy grails. I started using this product at the beginning of summer and shortly after my skin was clearing up and glowing! I use this product twice a day and its still not halfway empty since it last a really long time.I recommend using this product along with Noxzema ultimate clear pads with sacrilyc acid (i use this combo at night).I would for sure be buying this product again!!!
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
The smell is strong, and at first it shocked my sensitive skin, but now I find the sensation cooling and refreshing. After using, my skin is clean, balanced, and elastic. I follow up with gentle non-alcohol toner and moisturizer. Great product. No breakouts, no greasy residue - just soft, clean, balanced skin!!
Lily K.
Is it just me or does this dry everyone else's skin out too? And I have really oily skin so is this normal?
Dana M.
Sydney , NS
Is this safe for all ages?