BY NOXZEMA

This refreshing cleansing cream infused with soothing eucalyptus refreshing menthol and camphor delves deep into pores to remove dirt oil and makeup without drying skin for noticeably soft smooth and healthy-looking skin. see more...

Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream
  • "I'm loving this product! I just bought the travel size to try and see how it works in my sensitive skin and I'm impressed! It feels soooo good and clean! But I do recommend to use a moisturizing cream after!" in 4 reviews
Katy W.
Farmersville
The old standard I have used off and on since the 70s. Back then it was marketed as a cream to cleanse with them use as face cream for moisture and zit-fighting. Now it is just a cleaner I guess. It works great and has that very recognizable Vick’s-like smell that will clear your sinuses! I actually still really like it, it leaves my face soft and cool and tingling from the eucalyptus. I have a jar in my vanity I pull out to use once a week or so. One caveat though - for the love of God DON’t GET IT IN YOUR EYES!! It won’t blind you for life or anything like that, but the burning you will experience will make sure you never do that again. I will buy again and will continue to buy always.
Kelsey L.
Citrus Heights
I haven’t used this cleanser in a long while, but I decided to write a review on it because are used us all throughout high school and into my adulthood and I have nothing but good words to say about it. I would consider using it again but I do like trying new skin care most of the time but I will probably eventually go back to it. My face is extremely sensitive, and extremely dry so this was my go to cleanser for many years. I love the way that it feels on my skin, and the way that my skin feels after your every single use. It leaves my face hydrated and very clean!
Lindsey S.
This cream is amazing. You can use it on your face and your body. It is great for clearing up acne. I use this to wash my face every day, and I have gone through multiples of this. There is a decent amount of product in the container, and it lasts me about three months. This product is super affordable. It can be purchased for just a couple dollars. I would recommend this product to all skin types.
Macey C.
I used this product when my skin was at the worst. Extreme cystic acne, severe flair ups and this was the only thing to actually help with that. Very affordable at any drugstore. Now I will say it has a strong menthol smells to it but it’s super cooling. I felt like I could notice it unclogging my pores.
Mother O.
Everett, MA
This is my end all be all! It makes my face so clean and overtime has just improved my skin. I get less acne and my dark marks have faded. It also takes my makeup off really well. This is a must to have in your face cleanser collection.
Angel P.
Trussville
Yesterday I bought this for the first time. I bought it from my local Target for $4 dollars. I was amazed at how cheap it was and it gives you a lot of cream. It was very gentle and effective on my skin, I would definitely buy this again.
Brittanny W.
Lithia Spgs, GA
This is a great product. It definitely cleanses your face and it is strong without being irritating to the skin. I just wish my face didn't feel so dried out after using the product. It definitely helped clear up my acne flares though!
Amanda R.
MILWAUKEE, WI
This is the best cleanser I have ever used. I use it Morning and night. Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream You use a generous amount and rub it all over for a minute then wash off
Casey A.
Blairsville, GA
This stuff has been my ultimate go to since I was 13! It single handedly SAVED my skin from acne. I recommend this stuff to everyone. It makes your face feel kind of hot but not in a bad way. It has eucalyptus in it so.
Mattie J.
I have been using Noxzema for a long time, numerous years. I love the product and the way it leave my skin feeling. I started using it after my Auntie used it for years. This is the only product I use to clean my skin.
Lily K.
Iowa
Is it just me or does this dry everyone else's skin out too? And I have really oily skin so is this normal?
Dana M.
Sydney, NS
Is this safe for all ages?