BY NOXZEMA

This refreshing cleansing cream infused with soothing eucalyptus refreshing menthol and camphor delves deep into pores to remove dirt oil and makeup without drying skin for noticeably soft smooth and healthy-looking skin. see more...

Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
Helps keep my face clean and acne free...I use this in the shower and it is so refreshing and leaves face and skin clear clean and soft
Mari S.
Mari S.
Tucson , AZ
I bought this product last summer because i was breaking out due to oiliness on my face. I did see my face start to clear up while using this product, I was originally interested because it says deep cleansing and I figured that wearing makeup and the Arizona heat would cause my face to need some deep cleansing. When you first put it on it feel like cream it has that consistency then shortly after it starts to tingle which I liked I feel like it's doing its job that way! I would definitely recommend it last a long time.
April T.
April T.
Roanoke, VA
Believe it or not, I use this as a face mask rather than a cleanser. I've not tried it as a cleanser, but this as a mask with a Biore strip on my nose will remove ANYTHING dirty on my face, and it doesn't feel harsh at all. Definitely moisturize after masking with it, but it works amazingly well.

To use as a mask: put the Biore strip on your nose first, then apply this on dry or lightly damp skin. Let it all dry, rinse it off and peel off the strip and you're good to go.
Angelina D.
Angelina D.
This product is definitely one of my holy grails. I started using this product at the beginning of summer and shortly after my skin was clearing up and glowing! I use this product twice a day and its still not halfway empty since it last a really long time.I recommend using this product along with Noxzema ultimate clear pads with sacrilyc acid (i use this combo at night).I would for sure be buying this product again!!!
Suzie M.
Suzie M.
I have been using Noxzema Orginial Deep Cleansing Creme for many years .... I spend alot of time outside so i need a moisture cleaner and soothing clean... The price is always great but it does tend to get a moisture at the top of product often ( after opening ) .. the top stuff feel weird and no sure why it does this .... i
Stephen S.
Stephen S.
Albuquerque, NM
My absolute favorite cleanser! I've been using this product for years and nothing makes my skin feel as refreshed as this does. When applied, it gives the skin a cooling, almost tingly sort of feeling. I love applying this after I remove my makeup as a way to really make sure that my face is completely free of any dirt or products. Also excellent for helping to control any breakouts
Deserae C.
Deserae C.
I honestly love this product! I have sensitive skin and my face tends to get oily often and breakout. Noxema has cleared up my acne and breakouts in just a couple days to a week. It also helps strip most oils from my skin. So far, this product is great and I highly recommend. I also love how it leaves my face feeling very clean and refreshed!
Ladie V.
Ladie V.
Oak Forest , IL
This is my holy grail cleanser. It is a nice creamy consistency so it doesn't dry out ur skin but it really deep cleanses your skin. It takes off my makeup effortlessly and it was only $2.99 at Target. I would definitely recommend this especially if you have oily skin Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
The smell is strong, and at first it shocked my sensitive skin, but now I find the sensation cooling and refreshing. After using, my skin is clean, balanced, and elastic. I follow up with gentle non-alcohol toner and moisturizer. Great product. No breakouts, no greasy residue - just soft, clean, balanced skin!!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
People always ask me how I get my skin so clear and smooth, this is the secret ! I love this product, I use it daily and it doesn't break out my skin. I have pretty tolerable skin, not dry and not oily. The smell is alittle strong but it's refreshing/ minty. I totally recommend it!!
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Is it just me or does this dry everyone else's skin out too? And I have really oily skin so is this normal?
Dana M.
Dana M.
sydney, NS
Is this safe for all ages?