BY NOXZEMA

This refreshing cleansing cream infused with soothing eucalyptus refreshing menthol and camphor delves deep into pores to remove dirt oil and makeup without drying skin for noticeably soft smooth and healthy-looking skin. see more...

Suzie M.
I have been using Noxzema Orginial Deep Cleansing Creme for many years .... I spend alot of time outside so i need a moisture cleaner and soothing clean... The price is always great but it does tend to get a moisture at the top of product often ( after opening ) .. the top stuff feel weird and no sure why it does this .... i
Kelly C.
Fallbrook, CA
This is probably one of my go to creams growing up for a sunburn. It is really multiuseful. It is readily available at almost any grocery or drug story. Very affordable and good quality
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
Have been using this product off and on for a few years. Ive learned that this is not an everyday cleanser. Its better to use if you have a sudden breakout since the formula for this product is so strong.
Deedee G.
Elyria
I use this every morning. It smells amazing and keeps my face cool, and oil free. I wear makeup daily, and this product doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Also helps with future acne breakouts.
Mari S.
tucson, AZ
I bought this product last summer because i was breaking out due to oiliness on my face. I did see my face start to clear up while using this product, I was originally interested because it says deep cleansing and I figured that wearing makeup and the Arizona heat would cause my face to need some deep cleansing. When you first put it on it feel like cream it has that consistency then shortly after it starts to tingle which I liked I feel like it's doing its job that way! I would definitely recommend it last a long time.
April T.
Roanoke, VA
Believe it or not, I use this as a face mask rather than a cleanser. I've not tried it as a cleanser, but this as a mask with a Biore strip on my nose will remove ANYTHING dirty on my face, and it doesn't feel harsh at all. Definitely moisturize after masking with it, but it works amazingly well.

To use as a mask: put the Biore strip on your nose first, then apply this on dry or lightly damp skin. Let it all dry, rinse it off and peel off the strip and you're good to go.
Kaylaveeh S.
Oak Forest , IL
This is my holy grail cleanser. It is a nice creamy consistency so it doesn't dry out ur skin but it really deep cleanses your skin. It takes off my makeup effortlessly and it was only $2.99 at Target. I would definitely recommend this especially if you have oily skin Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream
Angelina D.
This product is definitely one of my holy grails. I started using this product at the beginning of summer and shortly after my skin was clearing up and glowing! I use this product twice a day and its still not halfway empty since it last a really long time.I recommend using this product along with Noxzema ultimate clear pads with sacrilyc acid (i use this combo at night).I would for sure be buying this product again!!!
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
The smell is strong, and at first it shocked my sensitive skin, but now I find the sensation cooling and refreshing. After using, my skin is clean, balanced, and elastic. I follow up with gentle non-alcohol toner and moisturizer. Great product. No breakouts, no greasy residue - just soft, clean, balanced skin!!
Stephen S.
Albuquerque, NM
My absolute favorite cleanser! I've been using this product for years and nothing makes my skin feel as refreshed as this does. When applied, it gives the skin a cooling, almost tingly sort of feeling. I love applying this after I remove my makeup as a way to really make sure that my face is completely free of any dirt or products. Also excellent for helping to control any breakouts
Lily K.
Iowa
Is it just me or does this dry everyone else's skin out too? And I have really oily skin so is this normal?
Dana M.
sydney, NS
Is this safe for all ages?