BY NOXZEMA

This refreshing cleansing cream infused with soothing eucalyptus refreshing menthol and camphor delves deep into pores to remove dirt oil and makeup without drying skin for noticeably soft smooth and healthy-looking skin. see more...

Dawn N.
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
Helps keep my face clean and acne free...I use this in the shower and it is so refreshing and leaves face and skin clear clean and soft
Mari S.
Mari S.
Tucson , AZ
Review for: Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream
I bought this product last summer because i was breaking out due to oiliness on my face. I did see my face start to clear up while using this product, I was originally interested because it says deep cleansing and I figured that wearing makeup and the Arizona heat would cause my face to need some deep cleansing. When you first put it on it feel like cream it has that consistency then shortly after it starts to tingle which I liked I feel like it's doing its job that way! I would definitely recommend it last a long time.
Angelina D.
Angelina D.
Review for: Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream
This product is definitely one of my holy grails. I started using this product at the beginning of summer and shortly after my skin was clearing up and glowing! I use this product twice a day and its still not halfway empty since it last a really long time.I recommend using this product along with Noxzema ultimate clear pads with sacrilyc acid (i use this combo at night).I would for sure be buying this product again!!!
Stephen S.
Stephen S.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream
My absolute favorite cleanser! I've been using this product for years and nothing makes my skin feel as refreshed as this does. When applied, it gives the skin a cooling, almost tingly sort of feeling. I love applying this after I remove my makeup as a way to really make sure that my face is completely free of any dirt or products. Also excellent for helping to control any breakouts
Ladie V.
Ladie V.
Oak Forest , IL
Review for: Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream
This is my holy grail cleanser. It is a nice creamy consistency so it doesn't dry out ur skin but it really deep cleanses your skin. It takes off my makeup effortlessly and it was only $2.99 at Target. I would definitely recommend this especially if you have oily skin Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream
Alexis T.
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
Review for: Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream
The smell is strong, and at first it shocked my sensitive skin, but now I find the sensation cooling and refreshing. After using, my skin is clean, balanced, and elastic. I follow up with gentle non-alcohol toner and moisturizer. Great product. No breakouts, no greasy residue - just soft, clean, balanced skin!!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Review for: Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream
People always ask me how I get my skin so clear and smooth, this is the secret ! I love this product, I use it daily and it doesn't break out my skin. I have pretty tolerable skin, not dry and not oily. The smell is alittle strong but it's refreshing/ minty. I totally recommend it!!
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Review for: Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream
I was breaking out for awhile then I tried this and it completely changed my skin for the best. Very effective. I love that it is affordable. Also it is moisturizing so you don't have to worry if you have dry skin like me.
Lexandra A.
Lexandra A.
stanton
Review for: Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream
Literally the best cleanser I have ever used, it's my all time fave! I love the fact that it actually tingles your skin. It's super cheap, and great for all skin types I think. I recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Mariana D.
Mariana D.
North Miami
Review for: Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream
I'm loving this product! I just bought the travel size to try and see how it works in my sensitive skin and I'm impressed! It feels soooo good and clean! But I do recommend to use a moisturizing cream after!