BY NOXZEMA

This refreshing cleansing cream infused with soothing eucalyptus refreshing menthol and camphor delves deep into pores to remove dirt oil and makeup without drying skin for noticeably soft smooth and healthy-looking skin. see more...

Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream
  • "I'm loving this product! I just bought the travel size to try and see how it works in my sensitive skin and I'm impressed! It feels soooo good and clean! But I do recommend to use a moisturizing cream after!" in 4 reviews
Raven O.
Noxzema classic cleanser is one of my favorite cleanser. The product it's self has a strong pepperminty kind of smell, the consistency is that of a cream. When the product is applied on to the face it gives the skin a tingling sensation to let you know that the product is working. What I also love about this product is that the container alone will last you quite awhile so if you are a person who wants to just still with one cleanser without having to go out to buy more this is the product for you. I'm unsure if you are supposed or can use this product everyday but I usually use this about 2 times a week if I want a deep clean.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
This is by far the best cleanser I have ever used. It gets deep down and gets all the junk out of your skin without over drying it. My skin always feels softer and has more of a glow after I use it. It’s cheap has a nice smell and it lasts a long time. I will always buy this
Deanna B.
I love Noxema! It’s a tried and true product that has been around for years but still works great. Makes my skin feel so refreshed. The scent is great and the low price is awesome. I would highly recommend!
Brittanny W.
Lithia Spgs, GA
This is a great product. It definitely cleanses your face and it is strong without being irritating to the skin. I just wish my face didn't feel so dried out after using the product. It definitely helped clear up my acne flares though!
Casey A.
Blairsville, GA
This stuff has been my ultimate go to since I was 13! It single handedly SAVED my skin from acne. I recommend this stuff to everyone. It makes your face feel kind of hot but not in a bad way. It has eucalyptus in it so.
Suzie M.
I have been using Noxzema Orginial Deep Cleansing Creme for many years .... I spend alot of time outside so i need a moisture cleaner and soothing clean... The price is always great but it does tend to get a moisture at the top of product often ( after opening ) .. the top stuff feel weird and no sure why it does this .... i
Sarah M.
Chesapeake, VA
Love this product! It is truly a classic. I know after using it my face will be clean and refreshed and feel healthy after. The scent never fails To boost my mood for the day, or make me feel tingly clean. Highly recommended.
Ashley B.
No matter how many new facial cleansers I try, I keep coming back to this one. It removes makeup wonderfully and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight afterward.
Jessica M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my every day/night facial cleanser. I absolutely love it. My face isn’t prone to much acne but when I do, you feel it working to clean it out while you’re washing your face. The tub is pretty big for the price as well. It can last you about a month and a half!
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
This cleanser lasts long and doesn’t go bad fast. I have been using it for quite a few years now and don’t plan on switching. My face feels so fresh and clean after each use which is nice. Would I change anything about it? Not really, just wish more retailers had it
Lily K.
Iowa
Is it just me or does this dry everyone else's skin out too? And I have really oily skin so is this normal?
Dana M.
Sydney , NS
Is this safe for all ages?