BY NOXZEMA

This refreshing cleansing cream infused with soothing eucalyptus refreshing menthol and camphor delves deep into pores to remove dirt oil and makeup without drying skin for noticeably soft smooth and healthy-looking skin. see more...

Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream
  • "I'm loving this product! I just bought the travel size to try and see how it works in my sensitive skin and I'm impressed! It feels soooo good and clean! But I do recommend to use a moisturizing cream after!" in 4 reviews
Danielle M.
I bought Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream a couple of times. I like the scent and I love how it feels when you rub it onto your skin. Noxzema products are usually kinda pricey but they work. This cream did a great job in keeping my face hydrated and it wasn’t too oily.
Geraldine M.
Savona
I have been using Noxzema for years! Ever since I was like 12 years old and my sister's were using it before me to clean our face on a daily basis. They also used to put it on our back if we got a bad Sun burn and it would sooth our skin and cool down the burn. I will probably continue to use it for a long time.
Johanna J.
San Antonio
This is my morning facial cleanser. It is the perfect balance! Very string tingling sensation you feel and you know it is working. It also has ingredients that keeps your face from not drying. It is a gentle cream that keeps those blemishes away.
Kelly P.
Plant City, FL
This product is terrific at removing makeup (it works even better than makeup wipes). It has a strong Vicks/ VapoRub smell that can linger a bit even after you wash it off. It doesn't leave skin feeling tight or as if it has some sort of residue at all. Overall it lasts a long time.
CeeCee S.
Merced
To everyone who has Eczema: DO. NOT. HESITATE. I’ve struggled with eczema and dry skin my entire life. Noxzema changes the game. It cleans and soothes my dry skin without it feeling harsh and painful. It’s water tight so I leave it in the shower. Once you begin to rub the cream into your skin you notice a cold tingling feeling that’s just like Heaven. To everyone with dry skin, try this! I’ve been a devoted follower for 4 years and I don’t plan on switching anytime soon!
Brittanny W.
Lithia Spgs, GA
This is a great product. It definitely cleanses your face and it is strong without being irritating to the skin. I just wish my face didn't feel so dried out after using the product. It definitely helped clear up my acne flares though!
Megan B.
Federal Hill
Noxema has been around as far as I can remember. It's a classic that I always keep around! It feels great on my skin, and when I use it, it definitely gives a nice deep clean that you can feel! It's also good as a "spot" treatment. If I feel a zit coming on, I dab some Noxema on the zit area and leave it on overnight. It always calms my skin and the zits calm too, and go away for me!
Amanda R.
Milwaukee, WI
This is the best cleanser I have ever used. I use it Morning and night. Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream You use a generous amount and rub it all over for a minute then wash off
Casey A.
Blairsville, GA
This stuff has been my ultimate go to since I was 13! It single handedly SAVED my skin from acne. I recommend this stuff to everyone. It makes your face feel kind of hot but not in a bad way. It has eucalyptus in it so.
Melikia W.
Fayetteville, NC
I used this cleasing cream for years. It has helped tremendously with keeping my skin clear. I used it about 3 times a week. While I liked this one the moisturizing one (the one I currently use), is definitely better for my skin type and that's the only reason I have it 4 stars instead of 5.
Lily K.
Iowa
Is it just me or does this dry everyone else's skin out too? And I have really oily skin so is this normal?
Dana M.
Sydney, NS
Is this safe for all ages?