BY NOXZEMA

Deep cleans, dissolves oil, won't overdry. Noxzema Original - That Noxzema deep clean you can feel. For clean, healthy-looking skin, use Noxzema every time you wash. You can feel Noxzema working as it deep cleans to remove dirt, oil and make-up without ov see more...

Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream
  • "I used this for a while as a teen and never had any complaints. It's quite strong, though, so this isn't a product for anyone with sensitive skin. Be careful that you don't overly dry your skin out after each application. " in 24 reviews
Angie A.
Brookshire, TX
If you want s fresh, clean, and smelling good face. I recommend this product it has been around for years and leaves my face fresh and clean. The price is not that bad either. My oldest daughter has tried everything and this is the only on that helps. Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream and Noxzema Ultimate Clear Anti-Blemish Pads
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
I wouldn't usually write a review on this cleanser but I actually have a backstory to why I enjoy it so much. First off, I obviously use it to cleanse because it's one of those cleansers that hasn't let me down after years. But it actually have multiple uses! I had extreme sunburn when I was tubing for 6 hours straight and I could barely walk from the horrific pain. My limbs swole up and my skin became tight and flaky. My mom recommended to lather this on my entire body and to let it cool my skin with the eucalyptus that's infused. I found this off, but still went ahead. Immediately, I felt my body cool and for a few good minutes I felt relief in my pain. I obviously applied layers and layers until I felt somewhat normal but this really helped in ways that aloe Vera gel can't.
Lily W.
Flushing
Stayed over at my bf’s and was initially not pleased that this was the only non-abrasive cleanser he had in the shower but it turns out my skin loved it. It has a cooling sensation (didn’t irritate my skin), and it made my skin feel so soft and smooth afterwards!! It’s in a jar which makes it annoying in the shower because you have to twist it open while trying not to get water in the product. And then you have to scoop it with your hands which doesn’t seem hygienic to me. Still, my skin really loved this stuff and it looked/felt its best in a while.
PaigeAlexandra T.
New york, NY
Been using this product for the last 11 years, since the start of middle school. It’s the only face wash I use and it leaves my skin clean and fresh. The smell is pretty strong (its eucalyptus), but it doesn’t linger on the skin after you use it. I like to use this at the end of my shower when all my pores are open. I even use it on my shoulders/upper back after the gym to prevent breakouts.
Evelyn M.
New York
I can see why this stuff has been around for years. This is my holy grail and for the affordable price there’s no reason why everyone shouldn’t have it. When i use it i feel it cooling on my skin (almost minty) and can feel the dirt and oil getting sucked out of my pores. Love this stuff and the jars are very big which will make this last a long time. I always feel very refreshed after using this daily and will be buying again after i finish my current jar
Arisbel M.
Brooklyn, NY
My skin freaks out if I don’t have this in my skincare regimen. I love that this is sooo gentle in the skin and helps hydrate my skin but doesn’t allow my skin to produce excess oil. I have oily skin and I love this product. It is an oldie but I still love it. I try to change my skin routine sometimes to find different product that work for me. If I go a week without using noxzema my skin gets so oily and I start to break out.
Brandi P.
Murrieta , CA
So amazing! I love this product for facial cleanser. I have an acne and sensitive skin. I wash my face every night. It really so works for me! My skin feel so soft and clean. It’s cheap and I bought this from Big Lot about $5. It never disappoints me. I recommended you get to this!
Valnavia W.
Idk I was just on YouTube looking up acne prone face routines and a couple people were using noxzema and said it worked so I told my mom to pick me up sum and she did...so when I first used it idk but I think I broke out with like one pimple but it went away the more I used it...I really like how it feels on my face..it's like minty and sometimes I use it in the morning and not at night and vis versa but yeah I don't use it everyday
Michelle B.
I have used this in the past when younger and loved it. I wanted to give it a try again and it does clean my face well. It does sting a little so you can’t use too much. I gave it 4 stars because I feel like it leaves a small amount of residue in my face. I usually follow up with witch hazel after washing with this. Overall it’s a good product.
Mara S.
Lake Mary
well as its packaging says "classic cleansing" in my family has been used for generations for its freshness and cleanliness helping to refresh the worst stages of the skin. I have seen favorable changes not only in my as in one of my sons who is already in adolescence alleviating his acne. Of many treatments this has been the best.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Anyone else have to get used to the smell? I am used to in now!
Alexis W.
Pearl, MS
Does this burn your face because it smells strong ?
Kan R.
How often do you use it .
Amanda F.
Does anyone know why dome times it tingles and sometimes it burns?
Jamie M.
Selinsgrove, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anybody have any uses other than cleanser and sunburn relief? I'm curious to see if there are any other uses for this product.