BY NOXZEMA

Deep cleans, dissolves oil, won't overdry. Noxzema Original - That Noxzema deep clean you can feel. For clean, healthy-looking skin, use Noxzema every time you wash. You can feel Noxzema working as it deep cleans to remove dirt, oil and make-up without ov see more...

Kimlie L.
Queens , NY
I just started to use this cream and ive seen a huge difference already. It is gentle but it works very efficiently. I bought it from target for about 4$. I can see that it will last me a LONG time because its a huge jar and you only need a little amount everyday. I use this cream about 2 times a day. Once in the morning and once at night. After you put this cream on you will see that your face is nice a refreshed. It leaves you with clean unclogged pores without drying out your skin
Samm C.
Coconut Creek, FL
Noxema has been a staple in my family and while I try using other facial cleansers I always end up going back to Noxema because it works. It cleanses my skin and moisturizes my skin all at the same time. I like the tingle. It’s a product I would highly recommend to all.
Tianna H.
Long Beach, CA
Noxzema has become one of my holy grail face products! I apply it to my face & use my spin brush for an even deeper clean. I have oily/combination skin & can honestly say Noxzema has worked wonders for me. The creamy texture leaves my skin feeling so soft after washing. It’s inexpensive & can be purchased from almost anywhere. I love the tingly, cooling sensation the eucalyptus provides, but for someone with sensitive skin it may be a little strong. Also, it does have a strong eucalyptus smell, so if you have a sensitive nose just keep that in mind. I would definitely purchase it again!
Sarah M.
Noxzema is by far the best acne face cream I've used. It is easy to get ahold of at any local drugstore and is fairly cheap compared to expensive face creams and acne cream. It is not good for makeup removing, you should use it after your makeup is off. It clears up pimples very quickly and makes your skin super soft!
Emily Z.
I love the smell and how it doesn’t dry my face out. I do break out if I use it as my primary cleanser so I use it a couple times a week in replacement of my other face wash to keep my face from drying out in Colorado’s desert climate.
Jade S.
Shreveport, LA
I use this every time I wash my face & I absolutely love it. I have really dry skin and my face breaks out on my chin and it helps with both problems. I get it from Walmart and it’s not too expensive. Definitely recommend!
Keyrstin I.
Terre Haute, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
this product leaves my face feeling very clean after a long day of wearing makeup. it keeps all my acne gone. i recommend it to anyone struggling with acne. i will be buying it again and that is for sure.
Tammy P.
This leaves my skin feeling very soft and it doesn’t dry my skin out. It’s a little bit on the pricy side. The smell is a little bit of overpowering but that doesn’t matter. I would buy this I’m definitely sticking with this
Becki Q.
Franklin, NC
This is my #1 go to when my kids paint their faces for Halloween. Gets it off easy without any harsh scrubbing. We use it regularly anyway but it works quick for Halloween.
Sophie S.
Arcata, CA
I have such sensentive skin and get a lot of acne and personally when I wash my face I want to feel refreshed and clean. This stuff has been a staple in my skin care routine for years! Its literally one of the cheapest products, the regular tub is usually around  $5 and lasts months depending on how much you use. This is about the get personal but I like to wake up and put this stuff on a mask while I go to the bathroom in the morning. It sinks into your pores and the minty feeling feels so refereshing. Then I just wash off like regular when Im done. It doesn't leave a residue and is just a super simple great feeling cleanser. I think the price is great cause you can also have other cleansers at the same time since this product is so cheap. I usually use this with st ives exoliating mask and together my skin looks bright healthy and smooth!
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Anyone else have to get used to the smell? I am used to in now!
Alexis W.
Pearl, MS
Does this burn your face because it smells strong ?
Kan R.
How often do you use it .
Amanda F.
Does anyone know why dome times it tingles and sometimes it burns?
Jamie M.
Selinsgrove, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Anybody have any uses other than cleanser and sunburn relief? I'm curious to see if there are any other uses for this product.