BY NOXZEMA #10 in Facial Cleansers

Deep cleans, dissolves oil, won't overdry. Noxzema Original - That Noxzema deep clean you can feel. For clean, healthy-looking skin, use Noxzema every time you wash. You can feel Noxzema working as it deep cleans to remove dirt, oil and make-up without ov see more...

• I am the only one that gets really dry skin from this eve...2 Answers
  • Je veux essayer 1 Answers
  • How effective is this product for everyone else? It seems...1 Answers
Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream
  • "I used this for a while as a teen and never had any complaints. It's quite strong, though, so this isn't a product for anyone with sensitive skin. Be careful that you don't overly dry your skin out after each application. " in 24 reviews
Tanzyy J.
I LOVEEEEE this product! I’ve been using this product since I was in high school! Whenever my Face is feeling oily I use this twice a day. On a regular day I only use this at night as finishing touch to my nightly skin care routine. This product works miracles it gets rid of dark spots! It leaves your skin feeling sooo soft & it brings a glow to your skin tone. You really have to use it to understand the love for this product. I can promise you that you’ll see results in no less than A week or two! Not only does it clear the skin of unwatered dark spots it deep cleanses your skin too. Just like your hair your skin to needs to be deep cleaned. I wash my face with warm water then I massage the noxzema into my face & neck with my fingers for about five minutes. Then I let it sit until it drys some people sleep with it on their face but I just rinse it off with warm water once it drys & pat my face dry with a cool towel or wash cloth to close my pores. If you have dark circles under your eyes dark spots from pimples or scartched this is the product for you. It also evens your skin tone & adds a GLOW!!! Who doesn’t love a glow.
PaigeAlexandra T.
Been using this product for the last 11 years, since the start of middle school. It’s the only face wash I use and it leaves my skin clean and fresh. The smell is pretty strong (its eucalyptus), but it doesn’t linger on the skin after you use it. I like to use this at the end of my shower when all my pores are open. I even use it on my shoulders/upper back after the gym to prevent breakouts.
Brandi P.
Murrieta , CA
So amazing! I love this product for facial cleanser. I have an acne and sensitive skin. I wash my face every night. It really so works for me! My skin feel so soft and clean. It’s cheap and I bought this from Big Lot about $5. It never disappoints me. I recommended you get to this!
Courtney D.
Lincoln
This has been a classic for me for years & I always go back to it! I wouldn't recommend using it everyday if you have sensitive skin. Use it about once or twice a week for a nice deep cleanse. It can be drying if you use too much of it or use it every day. I made those mistakes with it in the past & I learned quickly. But it clears acne amazingly & cleans yours pores to perfection. The cool tingling feeling can be off putting at first if you don't expect it, but its a good feeling. Its not stinging or uncomfortable. I defiantly recommend to use it as a double cleanse product before your normal facial cleanser for that deep clean!
L.Autumn A.
Brooklyn
Not the best product, I have had no improvements to my skin when using this product on acne prone dry sensitive skin. it is very cost so it’s worth a try if you want to experiment and see if it works for you.
Samm C.
Coconut Creek, FL
Noxema has been a staple in my family and while I try using other facial cleansers I always end up going back to Noxema because it works. It cleanses my skin and moisturizes my skin all at the same time. I like the tingle. It’s a product I would highly recommend to all.
Sheyla G.
Cleveland, OH
It is absolutely amazing. After my vacation in New York, my acne became impossible to remove. I tried loads of things. But once I started using this cream nightly and a gentle face wash, my acne started to fade and after a week it’s nearly gone except for a few black heads here and there.
Alexis B.
Lake Worth, FL
Honestly this product has been my Go To Skin care product, I use this 3 times a week, and honestly it works wonders i use to be so scared to go out due to my acne and acne scars but when I tell you this has helped a lot it has, it keeps my skin smooth and my pores closed, and acneee offff
Mariah B.
Ashland
I love Noxzema, It's the only face cleaner that I can use that won't irritate my skin. It feels wonderful when I use it, I can feel it cleaning my skin. It comes in a nice container that is easy to use, obviously. I would definitely use it again. I can't live without it.
Heysell R.
It’s a good product, but I feel that it cleans a little too deeply. I can feel my skin dry as I step out the shower, and after about an hour or so, my t-zone gets pretty oily. It does help with acne, but I’d recommend using moisturizer right after using this
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Anyone else have to get used to the smell? I am used to in now!
Alexis W.
Pearl, MS
Does this burn your face because it smells strong ?
Kannitha R.
Chicago, Illinois
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How often do you use it .
Amanda F.
Does anyone know why dome times it tingles and sometimes it burns?
Jamie M.
Selinsgrove, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anybody have any uses other than cleanser and sunburn relief? I'm curious to see if there are any other uses for this product.