BY NOXZEMA

Deep cleans, dissolves oil, won't overdry. Noxzema Original - That Noxzema deep clean you can feel. For clean, healthy-looking skin, use Noxzema every time you wash. You can feel Noxzema working as it deep cleans to remove dirt, oil and make-up without ov see more...

• How effective is this product for everyone else? It seems to leave ...1 Answers
  • how clean does it feel after this2 Answers
  • I've been struggling with acne since I was 14 (I'm 23). I've tried ...2 Answers
Naima S.
Naima S.
Bronx, NY
This product is amazing, and I have used it on and off for years. No matter what I'm using on my face at the moment I always come back to Noxzema. I use it almost every morning before applying my makeup because it has a cool finish. The only issue is it leave a bit of oil on your skin which could be problematic if you already have oily skin. I also never use it to take off makeup as I think it is more of a skin cream, than a face wash. Either way, anytime I have had acne it cleared it up almost immediately. If you are going out at night and have a swollen pimple, put the Noxzema on a few hours before and it will radically reduce the swelling.
Miquesha F.
Miquesha F.
Washington, DC
My skin loves this stuff. I've tried so many different products and nothing has put my acne at ease like this stuff. So, I went to my local drug store and thought to give Noxzema another shot thanks to my aunt's suggestion. I haven't used it since high school, which was years ago, but decided that it was cheap enough to where I wouldn't be phased if it didn't work. I've only been using it for roughly three weeks and I see a difference in my skin. My face loves this stuff. It's not drying, which is important to me because I also have eczema and really dry skin!
Wonda A.
Wonda A.
New Market, AL
I am 48 year old. I was looking for a product that I can trust on my face. I asked a co-worker what she used and she said Noxzema. I mention that I used to use that when I was in my teens and 20's and forgot why I stopped. So the next day I purchased it and begin using it daily. I forgot how much I love Noxzema. I don't think the product has changed since 20 years ago except the container. I think the container is much better. I liked it so much that I bought some for my 2 daughters, age 11 and 14. They actually using it as well!
Jojo C.
Jojo C.
Springfield, MA
Noxzema is probably one of my most favorite product I love to use to cleanse my face whenever I have minor out breaks. My skin doesn't break out crazy & I rarely get acne but when I have little minor pimples Noxzema is just the friend to help me out and get rid of all the dirt and pores from my face and make my pimples smaller than what it was. Use this twice a week or once a week and you'll really see a difference on your face ! It's a amazing product, supper affordable & I recommend you guys to get it.
Nautica H.
Nautica H.
I absolutely love this stuff i have been using it for years, and I'm pretty sure ill be using it for many more. It goes on so smooth and has a nice tingly feeling once its on. Which pretty much lets me know its working, it leaves my face feeling so soft , i feel refreshed after just one use. I don't know about anyone else but it also helps my acne within a couple of days. Its a vital part of my skin care routine and i would definitely recommend this product. I give it five stars you cant go wrong.
Ariel R.
Ariel R.
Hammond, IN
Absolutely my go to only because I have sensitive skin and this is one of the things I trust as a face wash. I have heat bumps on my face usually when it's hot mainly around my nose and cheeks and after a use of Noxzema It seems to clear up. I also enjoy the tingly feeling it gives as I let it soak into my face after washing my face feels so fresh would recommend for anyone with heat bumps on face, oily skin and looking for a good face wash. I usually go to Walmart to purchase.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I used to love Noxema. My grandma used it, so the smell was nostalgic. Plus I liked the tingle and the way it made my face feel. Smooth and not too dry. I've been using it for years. I recently started using witch hazel after washing and I was horrified by how much makeup was left after I thought I'd cleaned my face. :( I had to use 4 cotton pads to get all the makeup that was left behind. :( Needless to say, I don't use Noxema to clean my makeup off anymore.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Morehead, KY
I've been using this Noxzema on and off for years and I love the cooling effect that I get with it. It's so refreshing! It also works wonderfully on my dry skin and leaves my face feeling insanely soft and smooth. I even use it as a mask sometimes! It's a great product if you're looking for something inexpensive and a little bit goes such a long way, so a tub of this will last you a pretty long time. Its definitely a favorite of mine!
Misty O.
Misty O.
University Pk, IL
I love love love love this product, like so much. It works wonders for my face. I used it once a day sometimes twice, I got it from CVS. I love it, it clears my face whenever I use it. When I have a real bad break out I use it. I've literally had it for three months already.. I would def buy again. It gives your face a nice minty tingle, my boyfriend likes the smell of it lol. Only bad thing it leaves a little white residue.
Nona B.
Nona B.
Hobart, OK
I used to use this product as a teenager and didn't even realize they still made it. I read that it's beneficial for 40+ year old skin and ordered it. I love the refreshing smell of the eucalyptus and love that you can use it dry or wet. My pre-teen daughter now uses it and swears it makes her skin so silky soft and glowy. The only down side would be that you can't wash off eye makeup with this or else it will BURN!
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Anyone else have to get used to the smell? I am used to in now!
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Pearl, MS
Does this burn your face because it smells strong ?
Kan R.
Kan R.
How often do you use it .
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Does anyone know why dome times it tingles and sometimes it burns?
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Selinsgrove, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Anybody have any uses other than cleanser and sunburn relief? I'm curious to see if there are any other uses for this product.