BY NOXZEMA

Noxzema deep cleansing cream reaches deep down to the pores to remove dirt, oil and makeup. It refreshes with that classic noxzema tingle and conditions as it cleans, leaving your skin noticeably softer and smoother. Dermatologist tested, noxzema deep cleansing cream is formulated with eucalyptus, soybean and linseed oils. This multi-pack includes four 12-ounce jars. see more...

• Does noxzema still make your face feel dry? My dad used ...1 Answers
🌹 G.
Ive been using this for 2 weeks on my oily skin and my skin is clearing up and is a lot less oily! I bough mine from walmart. I would count this product as effective .its very gentle leaving my skin hydrated i suggest for acne prone and oily skin.
brooke w.
Loveland
i have really oily and sensitive skin, i break out really easily too. this can been a great cleaner for my face. however, i only use it at night because if i wash my face twice a day with it, it’ll dry my face out too much.
Marquita H.
Forest, VA
I put this in at night, let it dry and go to sleep. The next morning I wash it off and go on about my normal regime. With in the first few days of using it again, all the small bumps were gone, my oh so faithful acne that accompanies my faithful month visitor was gone, I could see an over all improvement if my skin. I have combination skin and I was completely oil free after using this. A little goes a long way!! So worth the. It!!
Lindsay F.
mandeville la
This product is amazing! Always leaves my face feeling smooth and the pores just shrink away with it! I'm really not a fan of the smell but hey no one ever said beauty is easy!!! I have bought this many times and will continue to buy it!
Victoria B.
Tallahassee , FL
It's the best of the best. It works better than anything I've used. I got it from Walmart. It's very effective for my skin needs. Not to pricey just right. I would always recommend to others.
DONNA V.
I have been using Noxzema since I was a teen (over 20 years ago) and I have always received compliments on my skin. I use it for cleansing, blemish control, and for soothing my skin after shaving or sunburns. People always ask me what I use for my skin. Noxzema is the only thing I cleanse with and my other products are ones I produce for my skin. I ONLY TRUST NOXZEMA to wash my face. If I don’t have it, I wash with water because my skin is so sensitive. I am grateful my parents introduced me to their favorite skincare products....
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
Used in the winter time to remove my make-up. It is very thick so unless you have normal skin or combination skin on the dry side, I would avoid. Also I would not use in the Summer time. Good product for extreme weather like winter. Removes make-up and leaves skin smooth but clean.
Renee W.
I have been a fan of Noxzema since I was a teenager. My mom used it when I was a kid and she still does. I didn't think it could be improved, but I was wrong! Noxzema Plus is beyond perfection!! Leaves your faces feeling clean, fresh, and moisturized for under $8!!
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
I love noxzema. it does dry out your face a bit more than other facial washes but it is inexpensive and the drying isn't anything a little moisturizer can't fix.
Hannah D.
Saint Augustine, FL
Not a fan at all. Do not use this if you have dry skin! Ended up with more breakouts than the few I was trying to treat. Harsh chemicals.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Does noxzema still make your face feel dry? My dad used this product during my childhood (90's) and I just fell into using it because of him. It always made my face feel tight and dry afterwards, although I did like the cooling sensation.