BY NOXZEMA

Noxzema deep cleansing cream reaches deep down to the pores to remove dirt, oil and makeup. It refreshes with that classic noxzema tingle and conditions as it cleans, leaving your skin noticeably softer and smoother. Dermatologist tested, noxzema deep cleansing cream is formulated with eucalyptus, soybean and linseed oils. This multi-pack includes four 12-ounce jars. see more...

• Does noxzema still make your face feel dry? My dad used this pro...1 Answers
🌹 G.
Ive been using this for 2 weeks on my oily skin and my skin is clearing up and is a lot less oily! I bough mine from walmart. I would count this product as effective .its very gentle leaving my skin hydrated i suggest for acne prone and oily skin.
Marquita H.
Forest, VA
I put this in at night, let it dry and go to sleep. The next morning I wash it off and go on about my normal regime. With in the first few days of using it again, all the small bumps were gone, my oh so faithful acne that accompanies my faithful month visitor was gone, I could see an over all improvement if my skin. I have combination skin and I was completely oil free after using this. A little goes a long way!! So worth the. It!!
Victoria B.
Tallahassee , FL
It's the best of the best. It works better than anything I've used. I got it from Walmart. It's very effective for my skin needs. Not to pricey just right. I would always recommend to others.
DONNA V.
I have been using Noxzema since I was a teen (over 20 years ago) and I have always received compliments on my skin. I use it for cleansing, blemish control, and for soothing my skin after shaving or sunburns. People always ask me what I use for my skin. Noxzema is the only thing I cleanse with and my other products are ones I produce for my skin. I ONLY TRUST NOXZEMA to wash my face. If I don’t have it, I wash with water because my skin is so sensitive. I am grateful my parents introduced me to their favorite skincare products....
Renee W.
I have been a fan of Noxzema since I was a teenager. My mom used it when I was a kid and she still does. I didn't think it could be improved, but I was wrong! Noxzema Plus is beyond perfection!! Leaves your faces feeling clean, fresh, and moisturized for under $8!!
Claudia R.
san juan, TX
I love noxzema. it does dry out your face a bit more than other facial washes but it is inexpensive and the drying isn't anything a little moisturizer can't fix.
Hannah D.
Saint Augustine, FL
Not a fan at all. Do not use this if you have dry skin! Ended up with more breakouts than the few I was trying to treat. Harsh chemicals.
Amber P.
This products makes my skin so silky smooth, and I feel so refreshed afterwards. I use it every night
Kimberly B.
EVARTS, KY
Love it .make my skin feel good after getting sunburned .I also use it on my kids when they get like that also ..
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
Used in the winter time to remove my make-up. It is very thick so unless you have normal skin or combination skin on the dry side, I would avoid. Also I would not use in the Summer time. Good product for extreme weather like winter. Removes make-up and leaves skin smooth but clean.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Does noxzema still make your face feel dry? My dad used this product during my childhood (90's) and I just fell into using it because of him. It always made my face feel tight and dry afterwards, although I did like the cooling sensation.