BY NOXZEMA

Cleanses away dirt, oil and makeup, evens waterproof mascara, while conditioning skin. Alcohol-Free. Dermatologist Tested. Safe for use around eyes. Non-Comedogenic. With Vitamin E Clean Moisture Makeup Removal Cloths gently yet effectively deep clean to wash away dirt, oil and makeup -- even waterproof mascara - in one easy step.  Skin feels clean, refreshed and moisturized with no residue left behind. Questions?  Call. . see more...

Kristin B.
Corinth, MS
These wipes at one time were amazing. They were almost like the Quilted Northern toilet paper with all of the little quilting they had in them that would get all the make up off. But the last few times I bought them...well they just didn't do the same and left an unclean feeling on my face. I'd use another one when I'd get up in the morning and /still/ find more make up residue.
Tiffany D.
Naples, FL
These wipes were great for removing makeup! They left no nasty feeling residue behind, and did a great job removing my makeup. They didn't hurt my eyes when removing my eye liner which most make-up wipes have. They leave your face feeling very smooth. I know Noxema for their "acne" products. I would not recommend this as an acne product, but as nothing more than a make-up remover!
Rhiannon D.
In love with these, I've tried all the different brands and keep coming back to this. Takes off ALL makeup while still being gentle on your skin, really great for post work outs as well.
nadeshda r.
BRONX, NY
I love Noxzema. I have been using it since I was a teenager and its the one product I will not take out of my routine. It keeps my skin feeling and looking fresh.
Joseline A.
Very affordable product and it definetaly does what it's suppose to! I recommend for those who haven't found a good makeup remover just yet.
shraddha s.
Allentown, PA
Its the best way to remove makeup from ur skin ..specially when you are travelling ..Since it doesn't makes your skin dry and cleans , moisturize your skin making it look fresh n flawless
Mackenzie L.
Modesto, CA
I enjoy being able take my favorite face wash with me everywhere I go. These wipes make it so convenient to wash your face no matter where you're at.
Tasha R.
Fairfield, CA
These makeup removing cloths are really great. I have always loved the smell of noxema. Great product affordable
Katie M.
I like these! I recently started using Noxema again after not having since high school!! These are affordable and work well!!
Takiya S.
South Holland, IL
These make up remover wipes are great. They are really convenient, especially late at night when I don't feel like doing a full exfoliant routine.
shraddha s.
Allentown, PA
Is it available in big packages?
Angelica M.
Glendale, AZ
Are they better than the Neutrogena brand?