Personal CareHair RemovalWomen's RazorsNoxzema

Looking for the ultimate in disposable razor quality and performance? Look no further than the Noxzema Fit 5 with five blades per pivoting razor head to produce superior results by effortlessly shaving. The pivoting head renders a curve-hugging motion ideal for women’s legs, armpits and bikini areas and perfect for all those hard to reach spots users easily miss. How about razors that match supreme cutting with increased safety and security? Not only does the multiple blade and moving razor head flex to flow with skin and body, the extra soft handle offers comfort for long jobs like grooming both legs from ankle to thigh. It increases control with plastic that flexes in order to mold to any and all hand sizes and holding styles. For a luxurious finishing touch, the Fit 5’s lubricated moisture strip leaves trails of aloe and Vitamin E immediately after each blade stroke to prepare the skin, to reduce unnecessary grab and to produce a frictionless shave so close it shines.

Five blades per razor for a smooth shave and reduced shaving time whether in a hurry, traveling, getting rid of a 5 o’clock shadow, shaving a mustache, or routine everyday use; Designed to meet the needs of all ages and lifestyle including beginning shavers, teenagers in middle school, high school or college students on a budget, young professionals and seasoned workers; Economy pack of 4 for convenient disposable use features a handle contoured to hands of all sizes, gripping rivets along the handle side edges and blade covers for added protection when not in use; Pivoting head moves along curves, so women can hit hard to reach spots like armpits, shins, knees, above ankles and the bikini area; Lubricating strip offers users a frictionless smooth shave, leaving skin moist, hair free, sleek, pleasant, unblemished and soft to touch with a hygienic, satisfying and relieving comfort

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Noxzema Fit 5 Pivoting Blade Razors, 4 Count; Women’s Disposable Razors Flex to Adjust to Curves; Features Ultra-Thin Blade, Aloe and Vitamin E Lubricated Moisture Strip and Contoured Control Handle!
Altovise L.
New Braunfels, TX
Very thin razors that don’t last long at all. I’ve cut myself using these. No matter how much they cost on sale, I won’t buy again. I guess I got what I paid for.
Ruth N.
Springfield, MA
These razors are amazing! I have used these before and they Our great for skin. I would recommend this product line as well to anyone.
Lynn A.
Chapmanville, WV
Best razor ever love that it gives me a close shave love that they are very very affordable razors not expensive at all make the grips better more no slip better to grip to yes met my expectations just all in all a very great razor yes definitely buy them again
Ashton C.
Quanah, TX
Honestly I didn’t have the best experience with this product. I doesn’t hardly pick up anything it just pulls and it hurts.
Ice G.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
HATE THESE RAZORS THEY SUCK SO BAD!DONT WORK AND YOU HAVE TO GO OVER UR SKIN PLENTY OF TIMES SO IT CAN ACTUALLY WORK BUT STILL DONT WORK
Alexis S.
Cashion, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite! Smooth easy slide shave. I have sensitive skin, so this doesn’t give me razor bumps.
Lisa K.
Houma
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite disposable razors. I like the colors and they make my skin really smooth and soft.
Jolene M.
Macks Creek, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the way it glides over my skin! It leaves my feeling silky and smooth. These are very affordable. I found them at my local Wal-Mart. They were very easy to use. The handles are very easy to grip. Overall, I would recommend these to everyone!
Rosemary R.
Nun
I absolutely love this product, I hunt to find these razors. I wouldn’t purchase any other razor brand but these. Is hard to find because they are sold out most of the time. The work wonders and they don’t cut my skin. If you have issues with other brands you need to try these. I absolutely recommend this product a hundred times.
Britney K.
Bryant, AR
I like these they are pretty great for disposible razors they give a close shave and they actually moisturise as well they can be used a couple of times before they have to be disposed of and they are pretty decently priced id recommend them and deffinately use them again.

Looking for your answer?