BY NOXZEMA

This dermatologist tested creamy cleanser with added moisturizers deeply cleanses and conditions skin to remove dirt oil and makeup without overdrying. This soothing eucalyptus oil formula tingles and refreshes and leaves skin soft and healthy-looking. see more...

• I love this face wash, my mom recommend it to me as she’s...1 Answers
Amber W.
Science Hill, KY
This diffantly takes care of my acne also a little secret if you put this in your finger nails at night run Ok in your nail beds and let dry then wash off in the working time you Will have long strong and very beautiful natural finger nails!! So you can take care of two problems at once!!! Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream Plus Moisturizers #acne #Influencer #free #my life #momlife #cleanliness
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This also used to be one of my holy grails. I used to go tanning so often and I would always get burned, I always had a reaction to aloe so my mom would always put this on me and it helped cool the burn and soothe it, without irritating it. I also used it as a face wash but I didn’t find it as effective so I stopped using it that way and only used it to cool my burns from tanning.
Kourtney L.
Dallas, TX
I use this once or twice a week to get my skin nice and clean. Especially,after wearing makeup. It take all of the dirty and oils off like any other facial cleanser. This works better for me b/c i have dry and senitive skin.
Amanda M.
Valdosta, GA
The Noxema works really well. It leaves my skin super soft.  I use it quit often to moisturize my dry, cracked skin.  Washing dishes during the cooler months leaves my fingers dried out and they crack and leave my in pain. One drop of the noxema instantly relieves this!
Sherly R.
Mableton, GA
It is an alright cleanser. It smells decent but at the same time it reminds me of a lysol scent. I can tell it has moisturizing properties in it...but for me personally it wasnt needed. I personally would just stick to the original.
Lauren E.
Russellville, AR
The smell is honestly VERY strong, but I enjoy it. But as far as the product actually working, no. I cake on my makeup and this won't touch it. I do use it after I cleanse to get a deeper clean though.
sierra 🤘.
Harrisburg
Left my skin red & splotchy . I have never had any problems or reactions with any facial cleansers before and I have used this product before , but i had repurchased it & it made my skin blotchy, red, and itchy. I have combination skin, with an oil t-zone & nose. This product did not work well for me AT ALL . I do not recommend.
Dariany L.
New Bedford
I use this product every other day due to my acne and it has helped me so much I love the tingly feel it gives you because It feels like it really gets into your skin it’s so effective and it’s not very pricey I would highly recommend if you have bad acne it’s wonderful
Beth M.
Madison Hts, MI
I have been using noxema for over 20 years. I use it to shave. It leaves my skin feeling so much better then just using shave cream. Less irritation, less ingrown hairs, my skin is moisturized. I love the smell and the texture.
soni M.
I have really dry skin, especially around the winter time, and this doesnt dry my face out at all. I had a bad breakout on my cheeks and forehead, this was the only thing that helped my face clear up. It's inexpensive and it works wonders. Highly reccommend!
Gates S.
Thunder Bay , ON
I love this face wash, my mom recommend it to me as she’s been using this brand for years. I love how it doesn’t dry out my skin like others and actually leaves my face feeling soft. I’m on my second jar and will definitely be buying a third!