BY NOXZEMA

Removes dirt & oil while conditioning skin with Added Moisturizers Dermatologist Tested Deep Cleansing Cream Plus Moisturizers gives that trusted deep clean with added moisturizers to condition skin.  Feel Nozxema working as it tingles and refreshes, leaving skin feeling soft and moisturized. Questions?  Call ; see more...

• Does this help with acne even though it doesn't have salicylic acid?4 Answers
  • How does this work on dry skin? 1 Answers
  • The first time I purchased and used the products it work wonders....2 Answers
Kimberly A.
Waterbury, CT
I'm 28 years old and I developed adult acne 2 years ago. I never had acne before in my life. I've spent a lot of money of different face products. 3 months ago I went to Florida and bought a travel size of this. I'm so happy I did!! It cleaned up my acne! It doesn't dry my skin out, doesn't irritate my skin, and leaves my face clean and smooth. My mother was my age and has adult acne and this was the only product to clear it up. I love the smell, and I love the packaging. I rather dig my hands in it than squeeze it out, weird but oh well!
Evelin M.
I was breaking out & couldn't find a good product. after coming across someone else's review on another site I decided to try it for myself and it has worked great! my occasional stubborn pimples did clear up, and after a while others would come out yet this product does a good job at speeding up the process! I do although feel as if I forget to apply it one night I wake up with a pimple or two, it always tends to happen so I think you should be consistent for best results as you would for any other product.
Danielle F.
Pittsburgh, PA
After trying several faces washing from he store brand to the high end all natural brands I still had no luck with cleaning my skin. Especially the dark spots. I remember my mom using this product when we were kids so I decided to give it a try. It's amazing! One week later and I notice a difference. I know sometimes new products on your face can make you break out before you see and improvement. But that didn't happen here. I love this product and will continue to use it.
Hunter J.
I went to Costa Rica a few years ago and got so sun burnt. I have never had a burn that bad in my life. A woman who went with my group had a tub of this and shared it with everyone who was burnt and it was amazing! Helped soothe the burns and kept it wet enough so I didn't peel right away. I now use it as a facial cleanser and have to say it's very nice. I love the gentle smell too. The big tub also helps as it last for a long time.
Shannon M.
Lemont Frnc, PA
I've been buying this product for a few years, stopped using it for a while and just recently got back into using it. It's definitely my favorite cleanser by far. I love the smell, especially when I'm sick! Makes my breakouts disappear within a few days of use. Not a big fan of the fact that it's more like a cream than a cleanser, but man does this stuff make you feel super refreshed after rinsing.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I've been using this since 6th grade, it really helps keep my acne at bay and my skin looking fresh. The formula has changed, and that's why I'm giving it four stars instead of five. The original formula was much more effective than the new one. It also liquifies now, which is weird. Still a decent product though.
Liane C.
I have dealt with acne for years even into adulthood and this is the one product that works for me no matter what, and it's been around for years. So more of a tried and true product than a game changer, but it's been a good winter skin moisturizer/cleanser when my face is both dry and breaking out.
Jada M.
Far Rockaway, NY
My mother bought this for me a couple months ago because I was having a lot of breakouts on my cheeks and in have oily skin. So I use it and it works but it makes my even more oily than it already is. I didn't really like the smell of it is very strong and I'm not very fond of strong smells
Rachel C.
Life saver in the summer. My husband got a horrible sunburn, and the Noxzema helped soothe the skin right away. The burning sensation went away almost instantly. I also used it when I burned my arm with my curling iron. Instant pain relief, and the skin has healed so well!
DaNaja W.
Cleveland, OH
I don't use it very often but when I do use it makes my face feel very soft. It's really gently on my face and keeps it feeling refreshed. I wouldn't say it meets my expectations because I rarely use it but all in all its a cheep adorable product.
Blessing N.
College park, MD
Do you leave this on as a mask, and for how long?
Jessica V.
Salinas, CA
Does this help with acne even though it doesn't have salicylic acid?
Ariana P.
Burlington, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I have the regular Noxema for cleansing. Does this added moisturizers feel much different?
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
The first time I purchased and used the products it work wonders. The second purchased I used it and experienced breakage. Is it possible that they change the ingredients from the older version in the newer version of the product?
cynthia g.
wahiawa, HI
What else can I use this product for besides sunburns and cleansing my face?