BY NOXZEMA

Removes dirt & oil while conditioning skin with Added Moisturizers Dermatologist Tested Deep Cleansing Cream Plus Moisturizers gives that trusted deep clean with added moisturizers to condition skin.  Feel Nozxema working as it tingles and refreshes, leaving skin feeling soft and moisturized. Questions?  Call ; see more...

• Does this help with acne even though it doesn't have salicylic acid?4 Answers
  • How does this work on dry skin? 1 Answers
  • The first time I purchased and used the products it work wonders....2 Answers
ashlee w.
This product was all the rage when I was a teenager. I know not many enjoy eucalyptus and menthol, but I actually love the smell. It's a relaxing, nostalgic smell that takes me back to when I was younger and not so savvy about skincare. I have combination skin and have always found if I use this that my skin turns into a dry mess. I enjoy the feel and smell of this product, but wouldn't likely recommend it to people with dry skin at all.
Sarah B.
North Hills
Been using this since I was a teenager. I let it sit for a few minutes before washing it off and it seems to keep everything clear without drying. It has a lovely cooling effect that is wonderful in the summer. Admittedly I do only wash my face once a day because this stuff is a bit strong and can be sting a bit if my skin is dried out.
Nadia A.
Burbank
I purchased this product about 3 months ago, and my skin has cleared up drastically! My skin is very sensitive, so I have a hard time finding the right face wash that does not dry out my skin. However, this product leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed! Great product!
Adrianne J.
Halifax, VA
This product works wonderful on my skin! It cleans dirt off it really good. I use some type of moisturizer afterwards because it will dry your face out. I use it once a week. It clears up my skin quickly. I put it on before my shower then rinse it off afterwards.
Ceaira C.
Milwaukee, WI
This product is amazing. It has been my go to skin cleansing product for years. I tend to do it for my nightly showers and it leaves my face feeling super refreshed. It has a "peppermint" feeling after effect.
paola 💕.
i use this product after i fully wash my face as a face mask, i’ll probably leave it for like 6 minutes, and i’m those 6 minutes i’d be brushing my teeth because i wash my face before handling my teeth but his really works
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I’ve been using Noxzena since I was 12 years old. The smell clears my sinuses and it feels good on my skin. It removes all dirt and I like to leave it on for awhile to make my skin soft.
Denise C.
08816
Love this product been using it since I was a teenager.I have dry skin makes my skins soft. I highly recommend this product Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream
Alissa J.
West Branch
I really like this. The price is affordable. I can feel my pores opening from the cleanser. There is a cold feeling on your skin when you use it. I do not like the smell. It is terrible.
Edgar R.
Bonita Springs, FL
Noxzema Deep Cleansing Cream Plus Moisturizers I’ve always used the original but recently saw this new one at Walmart and had to try it. Really loved how it has the classic cream with moisturizer. I use this morning and night lather it on all over and let it sit for 10 min the rinse off gives me a matte finish.
Blessing N.
Clinton, MD
Do you leave this on as a mask, and for how long?
Jessica V.
Salinas, CA
Does this help with acne even though it doesn't have salicylic acid?
Ariana P.
Burlington, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have the regular Noxema for cleansing. Does this added moisturizers feel much different?
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The first time I purchased and used the products it work wonders. The second purchased I used it and experienced breakage. Is it possible that they change the ingredients from the older version in the newer version of the product?
cynthia g.
wahiawa, HI
What else can I use this product for besides sunburns and cleansing my face?