BY NOXZEMA

• I have normal to dry /sensitive skin would this product b...1 Answers
Taylor S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use this product all the time and loved it. It really felt like it was deep cleaning my face and reducing blackheads. It has a really neat tingling sensation which is kind of refreshing. Although, I did end up having to stop using this because it dried my face out pretty bad. I was probably using it too frequently but it does soak up moisture so be careful. It definitely keeps your face feeling fresh.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to use this product when I was in high school. I loved the tingle it gives you, and how you feel clean once you wash it off. But as I got older, it started to not work anymore.
Kassie K.
Crete, IL
I actually loved this stuff...I have pretty normal skin so it doesn't take much to clean it....it did tend to dry out my face but I always followed with moisturizer...would not recommend for dry skin
Sylvia  C.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this product, when you put it on it feels cool and fresh then it tingles and then when you wash it off it continues to feel that way for a while making your entire face feel fresh and clean.
Kristin K.
I feel like I'm the only person I know who still uses noxzema. It''s always worked well for me! A bit strong on my skin sometimes, but nothing too bad
Jessica R.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I used to use this all the time until it made my face breakout and dried it out at the same time... it may work for others but not for me
Randy Kathy P.
Parkersburg, WV
I love this product! I love the way it makes you feel fresh and it tingles. Your face feels so clean after use! I recommend this!!
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
I love this product I love all the little micro beads feels lime its really getting down into my skin and actually cleaning it!
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love using this product. The smell is so fresh, and always makes my face feel so clean. My daughters use it as well. n
Rozeta V.
North york, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have normal to dry /sensitive skin would this product be good for my skin type ?