BY NOXZEMA

Maria S.
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I love using this product. The smell is so fresh, and always makes my face feel so clean. My daughters use it as well. n
Sylvia  C.
Sylvia C.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this product, when you put it on it feels cool and fresh then it tingles and then when you wash it off it continues to feel that way for a while making your entire face feel fresh and clean.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I used to use this all the time until it made my face breakout and dried it out at the same time... it may work for others but not for me
Kassie K.
Kassie K.
Crete, IL
I actually loved this stuff...I have pretty normal skin so it doesn't take much to clean it....it did tend to dry out my face but I always followed with moisturizer...would not recommend for dry skin
Randy Kathy P.
Randy Kathy P.
Parkersburg, WV
I love this product! I love the way it makes you feel fresh and it tingles. Your face feels so clean after use! I recommend this!!
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
I feel like I'm the only person I know who still uses noxzema. It''s always worked well for me! A bit strong on my skin sometimes, but nothing too bad
neika v.
neika v.
Red Bluff, CA
I love this product I love all the little micro beads feels lime its really getting down into my skin and actually cleaning it!
Lizze C.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I used to use this product when I was in high school. I loved the tingle it gives you, and how you feel clean once you wash it off. But as I got older, it started to not work anymore.
Rozeta V.
Rozeta V.
north york, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I have normal to dry /sensitive skin would this product be good for my skin type ?