Noxzema Clean Blemish Control Daily Scrub

Gently removes impurities with a smooth, hydrated feel Oil Free & Alcohol-Free with Salicylic Acid Oil-Free Salicylic Acid Non-Comedogenic Added Moisturizers Dermatologist Tested Alcohol-Free Formulated for Adult Skin Clean Blemish Control Daily Scrub, created specially for Adult skin, gently exfoliates to remove dead skin cells and rejuvenate skin.  This formula helps to clear and prevent breakouts, leaving skin beautifully smooth and feeling hydrated. Questions?  Call ;

Does this really work with blemish control?
How well does this product work in combination with other nozzle a products?
Start your review of Noxzema Clean Blemish Control Daily Scrub!
Product Highlights
“This is the only product that works on my face. It clears my acne within a week of using and keeps my skin from getting so oily because I do have oily skin. The grit is hard to get off your face so you have to make sure you rinse your face thoroughly.” in reviews
“i do not break out often so i use this kind of to prevent blemishes and i use it right when i see any little blemish.” in reviews
“The grit is hard to get off your face so you have to make sure you rinse your face thoroughly.” in reviews
“I think that the high concentration of salicylic acid was a lot for my sensitive skin. ” in reviews
“But it's great on breakouts, they go away fast.” in reviews
Vicksburg , MS
I LOVE THE FEELING THIS SCRUB GIVES. almost like when you have peppermint oil on your scalp. It feels so refreshing and relaxing😩 it’s good for everyday use (or every other day use). You can purchase this at Walmart under 10 bucks. It leaves your skin feeling clean and rejuvenated.
Scranton , PA
Been using this product for years and absolutely have change my life forever. I started using this product since i was a teenager i always had really bad acne and tried evrything but as soon as i tried this it worked from day 1 and in am a forever customer !!!!!
Flint, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn't care for this scrub at all. First off it's a pain in the butt to rinse COMPLETLEY off and when I finally rinse it off it leaves this white cast on my face. Sorry noxzema your daily cleanser is the ish and the pads are my homies from around the way but this is a No for me. 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️
Natchitoches
I really like this product and it really clears my skin. Only think i was say i don’t like about it is when it dry, it creates white stuff on your face but that can be wiped off with toner. After finishing i tried some noxzema products.
Rincon, GA
I find this product to be great and affordable. It’s not one of those products where if you stop using it then you’ll instantly break out. I get mines from my local Walmart
Mount Sinai, NY
This is my absolute favorite daily cleanser! I used to have really bad cystic acne, and I tried so many products to get rid of my stubborn pimples, and Noxzema was the only one that did the trick! It cleared up my skin in a matter of months, and now I rarely get pimples. I still use it as a preventative face scrub and everyday cleanser. The formula always leaves you exfoliated, clean, and refreshed.
Painesville, OH
Got it try something new since Noxzema is good brand, but don't like the smell ( more of a light bleachy smell to me ) lathers OK but has the small Microbeads which I'm OK with but after rinsing face takes several rinses to get off. Will maybe finish the bottle since I bought it but I will not re buy this
Kansas City, MO
I have terrible acne scars and sometimes I get pimples once in a while, I have tried this one for two weeks already and it is slowly working on taking my acne scars away and whenever I get a new pimple I wash my face with this scrub and use a facial brush and it works for me! The next day the new pimple has faded away! I wash my face with this scrub two times a day! After washing my face, it makes it feel fresh!
Humble, TX
Este exfoliador lo amo te deja la piel tan bonita yo no era de usar este tipo de productos y desde que lo probé no puedo dejar de utilizarlo se lo recomiendo a quien sea además de limpiar ayuda a prevenir la salida de granos y puntos negros!
Oswego, IL
This is another amazing product by noxzema. It is super cheap, easy to use, and super effective. Although it leaves your face feeling a bit starchy it gets the job done and gets it done better than most high end facial scrubs. I recommend this to anyone who has combination or oily skin and needs to get rid of acne.