Noxzema Clean Blemish Control Daily Scrub

Gently removes impurities with a smooth, hydrated feel Oil Free & Alcohol-Free with Salicylic Acid Oil-Free Salicylic Acid Non-Comedogenic Added Moisturizers Dermatologist Tested Alcohol-Free Formulated for Adult Skin Clean Blemish Control Daily Scrub, created specially for Adult skin, gently exfoliates to remove dead skin cells and rejuvenate skin.  This formula helps to clear and prevent breakouts, leaving skin beautifully smooth and feeling hydrated. Questions?  Call ;

Does this really work with blemish control?
How well does this product work in combination with other nozzle a products?
Start your review of Noxzema Clean Blemish Control Daily Scrub!
Product Highlights
“This is the only product that works on my face. It clears my acne within a week of using and keeps my skin from getting so oily because I do have oily skin. The grit is hard to get off your face so you have to make sure you rinse your face thoroughly.” in reviews
“i do not break out often so i use this kind of to prevent blemishes and i use it right when i see any little blemish.” in reviews
“The grit is hard to get off your face so you have to make sure you rinse your face thoroughly.” in reviews
“I think that the high concentration of salicylic acid was a lot for my sensitive skin. ” in reviews
“But it's great on breakouts, they go away fast.” in reviews
I was interested to try a new brand and Noxema was the wrong choice. There is an intense burn to the product directly after contact and rinsing with water. The burn and intense pain on my skin was a deal breaker for me. I did like the smell (it was fresh). I think that the high concentration of salicylic acid was a lot for my sensitive skin.
This stuff cleared my face up in a matter of DAYS! It's so comfortable and makes your face look and feel clean. It can be a bit drying, so I definitely recommend using a good moisturizer after!
Plano, TX
It's oil free, alcohol free, non-comedogenic, and the cleanser exfoliates and rejuvenate. It's one of those rare type of product that's so impressing that you keep it as your primary cleanser. I've been using this product for half a year and when I breakout, this cleanser does its trick and keep it under control.
Paterson , NJ
Definitely one of the softest and affective face cream I've used for years, the Noxzema brand in my opinion is known for strong acting cream for sensitive skin. This is always one of my go twos product for a good clean!
I love this stuff. I have really bad acne in the summer and this helps prevent it. It smells nice and it feels great on the skin. The price is perfect. I use it all year round. But I wouldn't use it every night because it can get kinda harsh on the skin.
Dallas, TX
Perfect for those of us who suffer from oily skin. You can really notice a difference after 1 day of you use it properly. Be careful though because sometimes the exfoliating beads will linger on your skin
Greeley, CO
At first I really liked this product. It got all the dirt and dead skin off my face. It made my face super soft. But I noticed the very next day my face was extremely greasy and I started to get really bad break outs. This has so many great review but for me it just didn’t work.
Saint Paul, MN
I don’t see anything visibly noticeable to make me want to purchase again. Also, I was really hoping it had more of the tingly cooling sensation that the original classic clean in the tub had. I would like the tingly feeling plus the scrubbing attributes.
Acworth, GA
I've always gone to the mall to get cleansers for my skin. I saw this at a drugstore and I tried it.. Omgoodness it's wonderful, not drying, and rinses off with ease. Awesome product.
Orlando, FL