BY NOXZEMA

Gently removes impurities with a smooth, hydrated feel Oil Free & Alcohol-Free with Salicylic Acid Oil-Free Salicylic Acid Non-Comedogenic Added Moisturizers Dermatologist Tested Alcohol-Free Formulated for Adult Skin Clean Blemish Control Daily Scrub, created specially for Adult skin, gently exfoliates to remove dead skin cells and rejuvenate skin.  This formula helps to clear and prevent breakouts, leaving skin beautifully smooth and feeling hydrated. Questions?  Call ; see more...

• Does this really work with blemish control? 2 Answers
  • How well does this product work in combination with other nozzle ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The grit is hard to get off your face so you have to make sure you rinse your face thoroughly." in 1 review
  • "I think that the high concentration of salicylic acid was a lot for my sensitive skin. " in 1 review
  • "But it's great on breakouts, they go away fast." in 1 review
  • "i do not break out often so i use this kind of to prevent blemishes and i use it right when i see any little blemish." in 1 review
Tracy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this and I love it!
First thing to note is that it has finer beads than most exfoliating scrubs, so it's gentle enough for everyday use. Great for blackheads in my opinion.
Also, I don't know what it is but these face wash had a wonderful cooling sensation, and I'm absolutely in love with it. The only thing is that the exfoliating beads are so fine that it's tricky to rinse them away easily so you gotta give your face a good ole few splashes of water.
Kendall G.
If you have sensitive skin do NOT get this. I had heard so many positive things about Noxzema so when i purchased this is didn't intend on having such a terrible reaction. It didn't even break me out into little pimples. It was a hives type rash and was absolutely terrible. Im posting a picture of one side of my face, the other side was just as terrible.
Linda E.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to love this about a year ago, but after I moved away and my skin type changed to a more hypersensitive type with redness I had to shy away from physical exfoliators. But if you are looking for a good and inexpensive way of scrubbing dead skin cells, this is it!
Sierra S.
I love this stuff. I have really bad acne in the summer and this helps prevent it. It smells nice and it feels great on the skin. The price is perfect. I use it all year round. But I wouldn't use it every night because it can get kinda harsh on the skin.
kirsten v.
binghamton , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser! it's such a great scrub, everything I want in a face cleanser. I love the way it feels while scrubbing my face & then afterwards. I have oily acne prone skin, & this is perfect! it always leaves my face feeling so fresh & clean.
Deyanara S.
Paterson , NJ
Definitely one of the softest and affective face cream I've used for years, the Noxzema brand in my opinion is known for strong acting cream for sensitive skin. This is always one of my go twos product for a good clean!
Mandi A.
This stuff cleared my face up in a matter of DAYS! It's so comfortable and makes your face look and feel clean. It can be a bit drying, so I definitely recommend using a good moisturizer after!
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this daily!!! Cleans off make up well and does not have a burn like the other face cleaners!!
Jennifer m.
I love this face wash. I switched from St. Ives. It seems to have more of a powerful exfoliate.
Akia J.
As much a I love Noxzema, I could not Stand this product. I know it to buff away impurities, but one I was it off and my face dried, there were still flakes everywhere!!! It is a pain to take off!!
Jennifer m.
Does this really work with blemish control?
Amber B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this product work in combination with other nozzle a products?