Makaila M.
Makaila M.
Shandaken, NY

Does this get rid of acne for anyone? I have it and have had it for a while and I haven't experienced it actually clearing up acne for me. Does anyone else have this problem?
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Nov. 29, 2014, 12:25 a.m.
The thing that I think most people don't know about keeping skin clear of acne is that your skin actually needs the natural oil that it produces in order to be healthy. some products are too harsh or not harsh enough to keep skin balanced. If a product is too harsh it will completely strip your ace of all it's natural oils which can leave skin shiny, oily, dry, red, flat, and even make acne worse - depending on what type of skin you have to begin with. If the product is not harsh enough then there are similar affects, but most importantly your acne will not clear up in either care. Your best bet is to see a Dermotologist who has the knowledge to recommend the best face washes and moisturizers for your skin type! This is what I did and I am very happy with the results :)
Andi D.
Andi D.
Aug. 20, 2014, 9:07 a.m.
It helps clear my breakouts, and helps control the amount of oil my skin produces throughout the day. I think it's because of the "film" of product this leaves behind on your face, after you rinse it.
Cate R.
Cate R.
July 31, 2014, 11:59 a.m.
I put your answer in the wrong place.. Your name is on it.... Sorry... Hope you find it and read .....
April M.
April M.
July 29, 2014, 5:53 a.m.
I heard that if you put it on like a mask allow it to dry and then remove it, it helps :)
Jamita E.
Jamita E.
July 24, 2014, 8:02 a.m.
It helps control your acne and it keeps you skin cleaned and moisturized. It's really good at helping keep your skin healthy.
sarah e.
sarah e.
Jan. 10, 2014, 4:12 p.m.
Dosnt really get rid of acne but it helps keep some of it at bay. A clean face is always the first step to getting rid of acne. It removes makeup super well (after using makeup wipes), and its gentle.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Dec. 8, 2013, 3:50 a.m.
It didn't get rid of my acne ether.

Join Now