. ..

Does Noxema Original get rid of blackheads too?
Nina N.
Nina N.
Feb. 18, 2016, 9:36 p.m.
I found that it really reduces the appearance of them!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Nov. 29, 2014, 12:32 a.m.
Be careful with this product! Strips the skin of it's natural/needed oils and the ingredients contain things known to be skin irritants..
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Oct. 23, 2014, 1:50 p.m.
It does,i wash my face twice a day with noxema i use a facial brush in circular motion, and i almost never get blackheads anymore
Cate R.
Cate R.
July 31, 2014, 11:38 a.m.
Makaila M. It can't hurt.... First check your diet... Add raisons to your diet... Or if you hate them add an iron supplement... It took awhile t get those pimples so don't expect them to go away in a day... Have you tried the toothpaste thing? Pick a zit and see if it works on one... That spot might get red so expect it... One at a time.... Follow up with Noxzema every night... Warm water to wash cool water to rinse... Good luck!
April M.
April M.
July 29, 2014, 5:53 a.m.
If used on a daily basis, yes....
Elena G.
Elena G.
Oct. 26, 2013, 9:07 p.m.
Noooo, don't buy it! It contains camphor, menthol, and eucalyptus oil which are all sooo unbelievably bad for your skin. While consuming menthol can be sometimes beneficial, when applied topically it can be shown as a skin irritant.
Aug. 9, 2013, 3:06 a.m.
The only problem I have with the Noxema is the smell. it's to strong for me, but I noticed that when I wash my face afterwards with a soap bar, it eliminates most of the smell of Noxema, so no problem.
Aug. 5, 2013, 12:53 p.m.
I used it last night and boy, it made my face feel soothing, so good! :)
Aug. 4, 2013, 2:27 a.m.
Thank you so much!! :D
Aug. 3, 2013, 5:08 p.m.
Oh my gosh, that is fantastic! I'm gonna buy one then. Oh, which one did you use? Was it the original deep cleansing cream?
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Aug. 1, 2013, 1:33 p.m.
I've had some pretty bad black head issues all my life and Noxema brands have always done the trick for me! After about a week or two of washing my face with Noxema, my blackhead problems started to literally just dissappear

Join Now