. ..

Does Noxema Original get rid of blackheads too?

Nina N.
Nina N.
1 year, 9 months ago
I found that it really reduces the appearance of them!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
2 years, 12 months ago
Be careful with this product! Strips the skin of it's natural/needed oils and the ingredients contain things known to be skin irritants..
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Bell Gardens, CA
3 years, 1 month ago
It does,i wash my face twice a day with noxema i use a facial brush in circular motion, and i almost never get blackheads anymore
Cate R.
Cate R.
3 years, 3 months ago
Makaila M. It can't hurt.... First check your diet... Add raisons to your diet... Or if you hate them add an iron supplement... It took awhile t get those pimples so don't expect them to go away in a day... Have you tried the toothpaste thing? Pick a zit and see if it works on one... That spot might get red so expect it... One at a time.... Follow up with Noxzema every night... Warm water to wash cool water to rinse... Good luck!
April M.
April M.
Rockford, WA
3 years, 3 months ago
If used on a daily basis, yes....
Elena G.
Elena G.
4 years ago
Noooo, don't buy it! It contains camphor, menthol, and eucalyptus oil which are all sooo unbelievably bad for your skin. While consuming menthol can be sometimes beneficial, when applied topically it can be shown as a skin irritant.
4 years, 3 months ago
The only problem I have with the Noxema is the smell. it's to strong for me, but I noticed that when I wash my face afterwards with a soap bar, it eliminates most of the smell of Noxema, so no problem.
4 years, 3 months ago
I used it last night and boy, it made my face feel soothing, so good! :)
Thank you so much!! :D
4 years, 3 months ago
Oh my gosh, that is fantastic! I'm gonna buy one then. Oh, which one did you use? Was it the original deep cleansing cream?