BY NOXZEMA

Noxzema® The Original Deep Cleansing Cream.

Tingles & refreshes for soft, smooth skin with eucalyptus oil. see more...

• Which one is better? The Deep Cleansing Clean or the Classic Clean?1 Answers
  • Can this be used as like a mask? 6 Answers
  • Would this help with pimples or dry patches?5 Answers
Noxzema Classic Clean Original Deep Cleansing Cream 12 oz
  • "I used this as a girl *# years ago and have recently started using it again, not so much for acne but my skin is very oily and this stuff works great at cutting right through the oil." in 12 reviews
  • "I have very oily but dry skin and this product is the only thing I've found where my face actually feels clean after using and stays oil free for more than an hour." in 9 reviews
  • "This is my die hard, tried and true face wash. After I remove my make up I slap this stuff on and leave it on for about 10 minutes." in 7 reviews
  • "I recently started using this again, it had been sitting in my cabinet begging to be used, I will never use another facial cleanser again!" in 6 reviews
  • "I continued using it all through high school and college, and I swear it is the main reason I never had a problem with breakouts despite having very oily skin at that time." in 6 reviews
Nick P.
Nick P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Throughout my teens, I have struggled with bad cystic acne. Cystic acne can be a nuisance to treat, and even when you're "clear", you're still not clear. I have a great dermatologist who gives me antibiotics to stop cystic breakouts, however anything at the surface of my skin, I have to treat with products on the shelves. I bought Noxzema for the number of recommendations for acne prone skin. I use this product like a 20-30 minute face mask. Noxzema gives great benefits to acne prone skin. It tightens and firms, it shrinks pores, and drastically reduces hyperpigmentation. It also leaves skin feeling refreshed and soft. I swear, my skin never looks better after using Noxzema, it looks completely smooth, no redness, and any breakout areas are drastically de stressed. for only $3.99 a pop, this product is just a little miracle do it all cream. Now I just want to combine it with using an acne scrub to maximize the results. If you have acne, and desire everything above, go grab this!
Odessa F.
Odessa F.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is awful. A complete mess. I am 41 and have had issues since about 17. I have tried everything over the counter to prescriptions from several dermatologists over the years. Noxzema does not fix my skin. It is a cleanser, not a miracle worker, but it gives me consistent improvement which very few products do. It doesn't dry out my skin, it also does not leave it oily. I love the smell and the tingle it gives my face. I often stray looking for some miracle cure, but I always come back to Noxzema, it gives me actual consistent results.
Char M.
Char M.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. Available at most stores and pretty affordable, one tub lasts forever. Using it before applying makeup makes a noticeable difference, my foundation goes on smoothr and I stay much less oily. It's helped even my skin tone and shrink my pores, and it's excellent for balancing skin. I've found it makes an awesome 7 minute face mask too. It's so gentle but deep cleansing, it's perfect.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I've been using this on & off since jr high. I keep coming back to it because through all the other gimmicks or prettier containers, this stuff is cheap ($5 for a tub that lasts around 2-3 months!) & it is super effective. I haven't had ANY breakouts while using this with the exception of a couple tiny pimples around that time of the month & that's pretty damn exceptional for a 21 yr old who eats maybe a little too much junk food lol
Amber R.
Amber R.
I loooove this cleansing cream. This is by far the best facial cleanser out there. It smells just like the chest rub you use when you have a cold. (I've also realized that they share many of the same ingredients.) it gives a nice tingly sensation afterwards and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. I use this every morning and night. I've really noticed a change in my acne and I'm so glad. It really helps. This stuff is my holy grail.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Chesterfield, MI
This was the first "adult" face wash I ever used. In my late 20's, I decided to try others that were more expensive. I thought "more expensive" meant "better cleaning." I had acne into my early 40's, mostly due to using face wash that wasn't meant for my type of skin. Once I went back to Noxema, my acne went away within a week! I was exstatic, to say the least. I cannot imagine EVER using anything else for the rest of my life.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy grail classic right here!!

I've been using this since middle school in the late 80's! Obviously over time I've tried/used so many different skincare products but always find myself coming back to this one!! Especially in the summer time this is my go to....it helps with oil control and breakouts!! This is gentle and not drying to my skin,my 16yr old son even loves using this.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Boy boy boy , does this stuff bring back memories ... I used this stuff bag in the day when I was in younger and so did my mom . I used to love smelling that classic scent , even though its changed this stuff is still amazing for every skin issue! I'm a mix of oily / combination and let me tell u it cuts through oil like a knife , yet Moisturizes the most Driest Skin types !
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Pittsburgh, PA
For the past two years I have notice my breakouts and blemish getting worse. I have tried so many different products to control my acne. I remembered my mother use to use Noxzema Original and I decided to give it a try. Within few weeks I had clearer skin. I had less blemish, dark spots and acne. I'm so happy with this product I will never use anything else again.
Julia T.
Julia T.
This is my shit!!
My mom (50 yrs old, who is very wise when it comes to facial care) has been using this stuff for 20+ years!! So it must do something right? I use this stuff all the time when I breakout!! I'll just dab some cream on my problem area and leave it on for 5-10 min, let my skin get cold and tingly then I wash it off with hot water and rinse with cold
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
columbia, mo
Do you think Noxzema works well with oily skin?
. ..
. ..
Does Noxema Original get rid of blackheads too?
Makaila M.
Makaila M.
Woodstock, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this get rid of acne for anyone? I have it and have had it for a while and I haven't experienced it actually clearing up acne for me. Does anyone else have this problem?
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I use this product as a night cream? Or does it work best to do as instructed?
Lynthia S.
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA
What is your favorite Noxzema product? do you love this stuff as much as I do?