BY NOXZEMA

Noxzema® The Original Deep Cleansing Cream.

Tingles & refreshes for soft, smooth skin with eucalyptus oil. see more...

Noxzema Classic Clean Original Deep Cleansing Cream 12 oz
  • "I used this as a girl *# years ago and have recently started using it again, not so much for acne but my skin is very oily and this stuff works great at cutting right through the oil." in 12 reviews
  • "I have very oily but dry skin and this product is the only thing I've found where my face actually feels clean after using and stays oil free for more than an hour." in 9 reviews
  • "This is my die hard, tried and true face wash. After I remove my make up I slap this stuff on and leave it on for about 10 minutes." in 7 reviews
  • "I recently started using this again, it had been sitting in my cabinet begging to be used, I will never use another facial cleanser again!" in 6 reviews
  • "I continued using it all through high school and college, and I swear it is the main reason I never had a problem with breakouts despite having very oily skin at that time." in 6 reviews
Zoë L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a heaven sent!!!! As soon as I put it on I can feel it really giving my skin a deep clean, especially after a long day. I have acne prone skin, especially the really red and painful kind. This product really calms my skin down. I usually use it as a mask after I've used my cleanser to pick up anything that my cleanser didn't. This product is definitely a tried-and-true product (My mom recommended it!) It suits sensitive skin while still giving you that deep clean that most abrasive and harsh products do. Everybody should have a jar of Noxzema in their skin care routine.
Andrea P.
Columbus
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Noxema since I was in junior high so I've probably repurchased a thousand times or so. It gives my skin such a clean, fresh scent. I use this to cleanse and follow up with a moisturizer. I haven't had a breakout in years. I see myself using this product for years to come.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this product but skin did not like it at all. I read on buzzfeed that this was a miracle product and you could use it as q cleanser, makeup, remover, and mask. Unfortunately, none of these things worked out. The cleanser left a weird film over my face and no matter how hard I scrubbed, the sticky yet oily film stayed. As a mask, the scent was too strong and it somehow got itself all over my bedding. This also does not remove makeup well at all! I wished this product worked for me because it's so affordable but it did not.
Devin P.
Medford
Beauty Junkie Expert
Noxema is a classic that never goes out of style. It takes off my makeup, cools my skin, and never dries out my skin. From mother to daughter, I’m passing down Noxema to my girls. Noxzema Classic Clean Original Deep Cleansing Cream 12 oz
Kaitlinne G.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember having this always on the house when i was younger so when I got older I used it an now it’s all I will buy . I’m open to trying new things but nothing works as good in my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chavely  C.
Hazleton , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the second time I’m purchasing this face cleanser. It is amazing. You can actually feel it working in the skin. I put it on leave it on for 1 minute I can feel it tingling then I wash it off. Love it. Give it a 10/10!
G'Dione B.
Jackson
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin absolutely loves this facial cream. I bought it from Walmart and it was not too expensive. I love the fact that it leaves my skin feeling great and very soft. It was very gentle to my skin and I also thought that the product got rid of some of the acne that I had. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Noxema pads are good. I have combination sensitive skin and a bit harsh on my skin I also feel that the dmell is too strong for me. However my husband loves Noxema pads, he always has them at the house and uses them for harsh break outs and to clean skin after shaving. The cost is ok and value too. I would recommend to some.
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my goodness I forgot all about this. When I was younger and just starting to do skin care, my mum would only buy me this and it helped with keeping my skin clear, this along with the noxema pads that would tingle your skin. I also like that it was a cream, and if used right, one tub would last forever.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It makes me sad to think that there will soon be a generation that won't get to bask in the glory that is Noxzema. Noxzema is a cold cream cleanser that has been around for generations! I remember the first time ever smelling the fresh, invigorating, minty scent when my mom would use this before she introduced this to me when I was in my teens.

I am now in my twenties and my skin is pretty clear. I do get a pimple or two on my lower jaw line around my period but nothing major, but that's it. I'm pretty content and it's practically unnoticeable. My favorite flat iron protecting spray just got reformulated and it's causing my face to break out. The only reason I can tell is because my hair sits on one side of my face, which is wear my break out is. I decided to pick this up to take a nostalgic trip down memory lane and pick up some Noxzema last since I haven't used it in years and my usual cleansers aren't calming the irritation fast enough.

Noxzema consists of menthol and eucalyptus, soybean, and linseed oils as the main cleansing ingredients to get deep inside of pores and to calm redness and inflammation of the skin while removing dirt, makeup, and oils accumulated from the day.

Now I can't vouch for the use of Noxzema as a makeup remover because I don't use this as a typical cold cream. I use this as a mask. I apply a thin layer of Noxzema to my face and neck for about 30 minutes and then rinse off. At the beginning of this breakout, I left it on overnight, and the swelling of these breakouts went down drastically. Depending on the sensitivity of your skin, you may not be able to do so, but I didn't have a problem.

The Noxzema isn't overly drying. When I rinse it off in the morning, my skin feels so plush and smooth. Eucalyptus oil is great for reducing the size of pimples and cystic acne, if you suffer from that.

Soybean oil is great for moisture and even reduce acne breakouts to those whose skin react well to it. If your skin starts to break out after using Noxzema, and you've determined that it's from from clogged pores and not from dry skin from eucalyptus and menthol, it's most likely from the soybean oil, discontinue use immediately.
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Do you think Noxzema works well with oily skin?
. ..
Does Noxema Original get rid of blackheads too?
Makaila M.
Woodstock , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this get rid of acne for anyone? I have it and have had it for a while and I haven't experienced it actually clearing up acne for me. Does anyone else have this problem?
Alejandra G.
laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I use this product as a night cream? Or does it work best to do as instructed?
LaTrice J.
Raytown, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this be used as like a mask?